PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Robot Rage Credits.

efq
25-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Most people know how to do this anyways.
No credits to me off a different forum.

Cheat engine: http://cheatengine.org/download.php
Note: some anti viruses may say it has a torjan in it mine does not say it and my pc has been fine (i have 2 firewalls and an antivirus system all up to date) so dont worry.

A Router: because you can get ip banned from miniclip easily, i was banned twice (when u load the miniclip page it says http 404 not found) so if you have a router and get banned just turn it off and back on again and voila your external ip has changed.

Instructions.

1. Start Robot Rage on IE and login with a robot (must have 50 credz so jus make a new one)

2. Minimize IE and open up cheat engine.

3. Click the computer in top left corner, it flashes green.

4. A little plage will popup and have all programs which are running on your pc, select IEXPLORER.EXE or iexplore.EXE (aslong as its iexplore.exe it works)

5. Click in the value bar (under fist scan and next scan)

6. type in 50 and click FIST SCAN.

7. buy daggers for 10 coins on robot rage and minimize it again.

8. Now where you typed 50 in type 40 in and click NEXT SCAN.

9. 1 adress should come up, double click it.

10. It will appear in the window at the bottom of cheat engine (under memory view)

11. Right click on the value and click FIND OUT WHAT WRITES FORM THIS ADDRESS a window will popup just click yes, 2 small windows will pop with replace, stop, more information etc.

12. Go back to robot rage and buy 1 more dagger, you will have 30 credits now.

13. Go back to the window which popped up on cheat engine before and a code should be in the window which says replace, stop etc.

14. Select it and click replace.

15. Type in ASDAFE 4563 and click ok.

16. Go to robot rage and buy loads of plows (it wont charge you).

17. Turn off Cheat Engine and IE.

18. Restart IE and login to robot rage, you should now have loads of plows.

19. Sell them all for loads of credits.

If miniclip wont start restart your router, if on robot rage you get send error report and dont send restart your router.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!