PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Official Fansites

Diesel
25-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Heya,

Just a quick poll.

Do YOU think Official Fansites/Official Fansite badges are POINTLESS?

What ever your view, please state WHY :]

Please remember everyone is entitled to their view and no one should be offended by others opinions.

GoldenMerc
25-09-2007, 08:07 PM
No,

I dont think they are pointless but i feel there are WAY to many badges given out for other things badges are pretty much becoming useless and crappy,Since the 'groups's its deffently ruined my views on badges,I'd love Habbo to go back to v7 or what ever it was ;P
I do think ALOT of the offical fansites should be removed,Heck i think removing them all and making a re-vote would be a good idea but i doubt that will happen,But looking at HabboHut after alot of months of being unpopular they are starting to try but i dont see its fair they are offical.
Ross

Liz♥
25-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Of course not.

Not because I'm a fansite rep myself mainly because Fansites offer more help than any other X could offer.

They sometimes offer a reliable radio station.

They offer games & events to Habbo than any other typical Habbo.

They offer more exclusive news than just the posted news on the main Habbo site.

Official Fansites thrive to deliver the best service they can to the Habbo public and they're always trying to find methods of diversifying to be the most orignal & liked fansite out there.

Yes some may be inactive but majority of official fansites always manage to keep the image of a friendly community asking the Habbo's to get involved (job openings). Also they spend money on hosting, shoutcast (if it has a radio), any other costs in order to maintain the site in order to satisify their visitors, also managing to update their layotus with creative ideas for entertainmenet.

Can anyone else name a better service?

Pointless? No

Convenient? Yes

Diesel
25-09-2007, 08:20 PM
No,

I dont think they are pointless but i feel there are WAY to many badges given out for other things badges are pretty much becoming useless and crappy,Since the 'groups's its deffently ruined my views on badges,I'd love Habbo to go back to v7 or what ever it was ;P
I do think ALOT of the offical fansites should be removed,Heck i think removing them all and making a re-vote would be a good idea but i doubt that will happen,But looking at HabboHut after alot of months of being unpopular they are starting to try but i dont see its fair they are offical.
Ross

Yep i totally agree with you there, some great points.

Yes alot of the fansites need to be reviewed and some removed which are inactive.

today
25-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Official fansites seem dead atm.

cunning
25-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I feel the same way, most of the official fansites seem dead...

-:Undertaker:-
25-09-2007, 08:31 PM
I think it needs to be renewed to be honest, the whoel thing is dead at the present time and there is no popular Offical Fansite Desk.

Invent
25-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Definately not.

We (Official Fansite owners) are providing a form of advertising for Sulake and we should in theory get a reward for doing so. We also provide extra communities for Habbos to come to and have more fun at whilst they are on Habbo or even just on the internet, etc.

A lot of fansites do deserve to get removed; heck even mine did for a long time. I do agree with maybe removing some but not a Fansite list re-vote.

But overall I can definitely say that Fansite Badges not pointless.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!