PDA

View Full Version : Need help coding my site.

Wined
26-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Yh i need a bit of help if anyone knows how to make a login box on my website pls tell me not for hacking or anything just so staff can log into it
thankyou
also message me on paldon if you can or just post it on here or message me to my habbox inbox
thx
sam :D

Eccentric
26-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Yh i need a bit of help if anyone knows how to make a login box on my website pls tell me not for hacking or anything just so staff can log into it
thankyou
also message me on paldon if you can or just post it on here or message me to my habbox inbox
thx
sam :D
dont see how it'd be hacking anyway O.o
just use a form

Form=text
Form=password
Form=submit

thats the form you'd require.

Wined
27-09-2007, 10:56 AM
So thats like a login box where it says Welcome
Once you have logged in and that.

Wined
27-09-2007, 10:57 AM
I mean like. u clik login on my links it comes to that. then there logged in? just buying typing that?

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

adamFTW
27-09-2007, 12:01 PM
I mean like. u clik login on my links it comes to that. then there logged in? just buying typing that?

Your thinking of a usersystem. Do you have one?

Wined
27-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Erm no is there anyway i can get a code or something or w/e its called where u type in a username and pw and it logs you in for website staff and that.

adamFTW
27-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Theres lots around for download. Tomm has a proffesional one - www.usersystem.net/forum register then post in the forum "Free License Requests" and if your accepted you'll get his.

If you dont get that you could always use the not-so-good Ourhabbo one, im not sure where you can download it from anywhere though.

The login page coms weith the usersystem as what it does is:

You type your username and password and press logim. Then if you have created a PHP file to verify who they are etc. and make sure the password is right, you can make it to re-direct them to there members area etc.

But when you download a usersystem it all comes with that.

If you just want a simple form, use this:

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="">
<label>
<span class="style1">Username: </span>
<input type="text" name="user" id="user" />
</label>
<br />
<span class="style1">Password:</span>
<label>
<input type="text" name="pass" id="pass" />
</label>
<p>
<label>
<input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Login" />
</label>
<br />
</p>
</form>

Thats just the two forms and a login button, it wont have anything like members area etc.

Wined
28-09-2007, 11:00 AM
ok il try that. but u do no what i mean? like when you log in and they can log in? and they have there own password and i have them all?

Wined
28-09-2007, 11:00 AM
not for habbo ofcorse

Wined
28-09-2007, 11:02 AM
I mean like for example www.neopets.com (http://www.neopets.com) there is a log in button and peopple get logged in there own? i want something like that :D

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please do not triple post. Please simply edit your previous post.

Wined
28-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Tbh is there a way i can like login and once i have logged in it says Welcome and my name
and when other users login it says Welcome and the username the rejisted on?
If any1 could help me i would be thankful

Also ty for helping me with the login box im just trying to make it say Weclome (name they rejisted on once iv/they loggedin

adamFTW
28-09-2007, 11:32 AM
I mean like for example www.neopets.com (http://www.neopets.com) there is a log in button and peopple get logged in there own? i want something like that :D

Edited by Mattps22004 (Forum Moderator): Please do not triple post. Please simply edit your previous post.

YOU NEED TO HAVE A USERSYSTEM! NEOPETS IS BUILT OFF A USERSYSTEM.

Im not coding a full usersystem for you because:
1. It will costs.
2. Im not very good at PHP.

You need to get a usersystem if you want the welcome page etc.

Wined
28-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Okay how do i get a usersystem?

redtom
28-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Okay how do i get a usersystem?

Pay me to make you one :P

Mr Macro
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Your not fit to run a site of any kind.

Eccentric
01-10-2007, 07:06 PM
he posted it for you on previous page :|

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!