PDA

View Full Version : REAL 1st place Rugby badges delivered.

Ashley
26-09-2007, 02:21 PM
After all of the cheating and sending in duplicate screenshots, the real winners of the Gold Rugby Badges (.v.i.c.a.r.'s screenshot) have been given their rightful badges.

HelKat sorted it out at around one o'clock.

We're not yet sure whether the people who weren't in the real screenshot's badges have been removed yet.

Qamp
26-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the news +rep ;D

le harry
26-09-2007, 02:54 PM
ok cool :)

JammieDodgers
28-09-2007, 05:29 PM
YEYB TJTGHGHGHFDUJFGJ

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointless messages.

jesus
28-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the news +rep ;DThe most effective rep ever, I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Glad to see that Habbo have sorted it.

Jordy
28-09-2007, 05:41 PM
I hope they don't remove the people they added by accident, since it's not their fault, it's habbo's or the person who handed it in.

On a larger scale, it's basically saying, YOU'VE WON DA LOTTO, HERE'S YA CASH, CHAMPAGNE ALL ROUND. Wait no, sorry we want the money back, we got the numbers mucked up, it wasn't a 6 it was a 9, soz!!!! They should just add more, not remove them, it's rather mean :P

Immenseman
28-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Yeah I was thinking that. Have the people who had the badges 'wrongly' having them removed?

JammieDodgers
28-09-2007, 05:53 PM
PEOPLE GET TO KEEP THE BADGE DISARNO SAID
AND IT WASNT A POINTLESS MESSAGE I SAID YAY??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

msb.
28-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah I was thinking that. Have the people who had the badges 'wrongly' having them removed?
Yes I can clearly say mine did :@

MY gold badge that I won in the first rugby comp which got gold same as .v.i.c.a.r. and I even told helkat and she said she will look into it :l I told her how I won when she was checking the hafta rooms but I still ain't got it after 1 day and emailed habbo like 3-4 days ago :l

Annoyed tbh and I think .v.i.c.a.r. did it on purpose... sad tbh

Earthquake
28-09-2007, 06:12 PM
-.- This is really dissapointing, The people who were wrongly put up should keep their badge, Everyone except Msb. that is ;).

tully4leanne.
28-09-2007, 07:09 PM
On a larger scale, it's basically saying, YOU'VE WON DA LOTTO, HERE'S YA CASH, CHAMPAGNE ALL ROUND. Wait no, sorry we want the money back, we got the numbers mucked up, it wasn't a 6 it was a 9, soz!!!! They should just add more, not remove them, it's rather mean :P[/quote]

Lol this made me Laugh !!

Ashley
28-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Wow old thread, no need to be bumped. Lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!