PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] Habboween layout

Invent
26-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey,

I've started a 'Habboween' styled template for my site and this is what I have so far:

http://www.tehupload.com/11227952967.png

It's only the LAYOUT concept (for those of you who understand my difference between the words layout & template).

So yeah, for the shading on the left & right sides I designed a 'grunge' type of shading where the pixels are like this;

http://www.tehupload.com/10345539117.png

So lemme know if you like it that style! :)

Also, please C&C and /10 on the concept please.

Thanks,
Simon

adamFTW
26-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Its pretty nice. The banner is excellent.

It looks a bit 'basic' and 'follows the designs' of most sites. But thats jst my opinion.

Invent
26-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Thanks.

It's only the first concept idea, so it might like change a little bit, but I think I'm happy with the colours currently which is the hardest part of making a design for me! :P (Deciding colours).

Scania
26-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks.

It's only the first concept idea, so it might like change a little bit, but I think I'm happy with the colours currently which is the hardest part of making a design for me! :P (Deciding colours).

You could do much better Simon.

adamFTW
26-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Thanks.

Yeah, the colours look quite good right now.

If I may suggest, try following the same scheme as your current layout, but convert it to those colours and that scheme.

bo$$
26-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Hmm..
For some reason this is amazing to me.

Scania
26-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Well, for some reason the colours work for me.

But its okay overall, although from what I've seen, he can do better. :)

:Edzy
27-09-2007, 03:03 PM
love it but the mans right side looks sliced off, also the bush shaddow seems a bit too much, if i'm wrong ignore this :)

=gamemaster=
27-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Nice, maybe make the banner area at top animated so its the person turning into a werewolf, while a bit of light comes along wall.

Otherwise nice :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!