PDA

View Full Version : Just omg help.

ItsDave
27-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Like... whoa Im currently skiving skewl, actually being ill on Monday, Tuesday, then faking it on Wednesday, and now Im skiving rest of week off. Its like, Im in yr 10 now and I know how very important skwl is for me at this stage, but something just tells me to stay away when ever I get a chance, or milk an illness for everything its worth! i started on september 4th, its now sep 26 and ill say ive had about 12 days off. which is not good. and i do hav sum good friends, and i dont live in a bad part of town either, i just has the school, people in it, teachers, the building itself for some strange reason. and wen i broke up for yr 10, bout a month b4, i had 5 weeks off. 5 weeks, i actually hated skool, but now its terrible because i want to go to skool for my education and do my gcses, but if i get an illness and keep milking it im gonna have to catch up on so much work, wont pass and ill have mucked up my life, all because i hate school.
so yh help lol? :eusa_wall

ItsDave
27-09-2007, 07:11 PM
SO YES! HELP!?

Sorry for double post.

dirrty
27-09-2007, 07:14 PM
what do you exactly need help for :S
just get up in the morning, get ready and go to school :S

whoooosh
27-09-2007, 07:15 PM
What exactly is it you are avoiding ?

Jazza
01-10-2007, 05:36 PM
This is a section for people who need help with work, if you're skipping school then you're not working, what do you want?

How about you grow up and realise that if you muck up years 10 and 11 then you're going to find it very hard to get a decent job.

Oh, also you should read a dictionary some time ;)

Notex
09-10-2007, 05:00 AM
dude drop out after year 10.. get an apprenticeship. as it doesnt get any better lol

Soka
13-10-2007, 10:35 AM
we cant exactly help your own imatureness

'go to school' - thats all we can do

whats the reason you don't want to go, are you getting bullied or something

if not just grow up and go, its worth the 2 years hard work believe me, at end of year 11 about june 20th, you've got 3 month holiday to do nothing so just work hard and you''ll get results you deeserve tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!