PDA

View Full Version : Brimhaven Agility Arena

Jambe
27-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Ok, This is a guide for using Brimhaven Agility Area effectively.

Introduction
1.Requirments
2.Where and how
3.What to do
4.Tips and hints
5.Exp+ Rewards

Introduction

Ok, So ever wondered how people get them neat pirate hooks? Well here is a guide witch will show you where they got them from! The Brimhaven Agility Arena. Is a neat place to train Agility and have some fun. Its not the best exp in the world no but the rewards are great. This guide will show you how you can join the fun too :)

Requirments:

*40 Agility+
Fishing level of 40+
Lobster Pot
10k+
A Cutting Axe
Tinderbox
*And a brain :)
*A P2P Account

*'s Are a MUST

Where and how?:

The agility area is in the musa point. Go to Port Saram and get a toll to the musa point. Here is a map of where to go after:
( See the bottom for Picture 1)

Once there pay 200gp to enter. After entering try and find your way around the obsticals to the next flashing arrow once there . You can start.

What to do:

Ok. Know your there. What you want to do is try find the easyest rute to the arrow. Here is a scale on what i think is the easyest to get past and too the hardest. And note if there is somthing high on the scale mabey try and find a rute that can bypass that as you could end up never getting it and missing the ticket! :

Easy)1.Low Wall
2.Saw Blade
3.Walking Plank
4.Rope Balance
5.Log Balance6.Monkey Bars
7.Balancing
8.Ledge
9.Jumping Pillars
10.Rope Swing
11.Spike Floor
12.Pressure Pad
13.Hand Holds
14.Spining Blade
Hard)15.Doge Darts

You will get hurt and eventualy run out of food. After that just head back to the volcano and go east to the Lobster fishing spot. Fish some lobs with your equipment. cook them and head back!

Tips and hints:

1: If you can try and keep under 20 hp. If you do then the obsticals when you fail will only hit 2.

2. While Waiting for the next arrow too come.. Dont sit there! Go back on forward on a low wall or somthing. Its not much exp but atlest its somthing!

3. Save up! if you get 1000 tickets and spend all at once. Its better exp then spending in elotments of 10!

4. Lost? Go to the North East corner to exit! Heres a map:
(See Picture 2 at the bottom of the page)

5. Dont muck about! You only have about 40 seconds to get to the next Arrow! Waste it and you will miss it!

6. With your extra fishing and cooking iteams when you run out of food you can make some more! And with your money you can get back in without having to rebank for food and cash! Just fish lobsters and cook them with your equipment then head back ! The fishing area is just east from the volcano
Exp And Rewards:

Exp

Ok, So the exp. Here is a table of the exp given each time you sucsessfully use an obstical:

Ledge: 16
Hand Holds: 22
Blade: 0
Spinning Blades: 28
Darts: 30
Rope Balance: 10
Ropeswing: 20
Floor Spikes:24
Pressure Pads:26
Monkey Bars:14
Pillars :18
Low Wall: 8
Log Balance:12
Planks: 6

Rewards

Here is the rewards given too when bought from the shop:

240 Agility experience - 1 Ticket
2,480 Agility experience - 10 Tickets
6,500 Agility experience - 25 Tickets
28,000 Agility experience - 100 Tickets
320,000 Agility experience - 1,000 Tickets
Toadflax Herb - 3 Tickets
Snapdragon Herb - 10 tickets
Pirate's Hook - 800 Tickets

Ok. Hope you enjoyed and CC please. It was my first guide so dont flame

Jambe
28-09-2007, 12:01 PM
take it no one likes it :(

Wyked
28-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Each time you tag a post I find it's better to go back to the centre, then wherever the next arrow is, you have a very good chance of getting it

Jambe
28-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Yea but normaly you can get there just as easy and you get better exp going back and fourth.. And also somtimes the tag is right next to the one you just taged :)

DavidF402
28-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Nice but you should warn people about the darts lowering your agility level by 2 temporarily. But if you already have put that, I apollogise, I just quickly skimmed through.

Jambe
28-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Agg! I new i forgot somthing :(

Baller
28-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Not too bad :)
+rep.

Jambe
28-09-2007, 01:36 PM

BobX
28-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Needs alot more pictures, and alot less text, but its quite good for what it is.. well done.

Destiny
28-09-2007, 09:33 PM
looks good to me, could use more pictures.

+Rep anyway :)

yido
28-09-2007, 10:37 PM
nice jam rep m8

Jambe
29-09-2007, 09:16 AM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!