PDA

View Full Version : New Funky Friday - WIN 2 InfoBus Posters!

Titch
28-09-2007, 12:03 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/funky_friday

2 infobus posters, so 4 new ones. That should be quite intresting for price.

Funky Friday

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2561/quest_guild_group_base.png Do you have what it takes?

It is a well known fact that we Habbos love our quests! Whenever one comes along, we jump at the opportunity of going on an adventure inside our very own hotel, as well as winning ourselves great prizes along the way. But, how exactly did it all start? Well.. The Quest Guild, of course! The Quest Guild (http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/quest_guild) is a weekly competition that has been reintroduced for October. The Quest Guild allows Habbos to create their very own quests and submit them to Habbo!

The guild they form will be entered to compete with hundreds of other Habbo's Guilds, who are determined to beat them at their own games! Every Friday, Habbo Staff will select one quest and will promote it on the homepage! The following week, they will ask the community to tell them what they thought of the quest and will then give each entry a score out of 10.
So, do you think you can create the most popular quest on Habbo? Here's the 5 simple steps on making your very own Quest and being in with the chance of winning that extra popularity you long for!http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1291/habboworking_2.gif

1. Create your guild by forming a small team of 5 Habbos.
2. Give each member of the guild their own role in the group.
3. Create your guild's home/office in a guest room for meetings.
4. Begin to create your quest with some exciting Habbo Furni.
5. Tell Habbo about your quest, but be sure to make sure it works first!

Each member must be given their own role to make it possible to form the greatest ever quest with all the encouragement and support from each other. The Knowledge is the backbone of the quest, the 'wise one' who holds everything together and make sure nothing goes wrong. The Storyteller is the person who creates the story and characters, it should probably be someone who has a great imagination! The Builder will build the rooms; without rooms, there's no quest! So this is a very important role! The Gamer thinks of games, and ensures that all users stay interested and involved in your team's quest, rather than just walking through teleporters and following the yellow brick road! Finally, there is the Puzzler, who will work with the Storyteller to come up with ways to bewilder the users of the quest in order to make it that extra bit more difficult to complete!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/content/image_8.gifTo help you along the way, Habbo have released the exclusive 'Area Quest Desk' and 'White Rollers' to help give your quest the special feeling! I know what you're thinking, "But.. How can I enter this competition if I have no Furni!?" It's simple! This weeks Funky Friday is giving you the chance to win some great items of furniture to enhance your quest and give it the explosion of excitement and interaction that it needs!

One habbo will win themselves:

1 Area Quest Desk for the perfect finish to your Quest Guild room.
2 Golden Infobus Posters to carry your explorers through the dense jungles!
5 White Quest Rollers to keep the story moving along smoothly!

For your chance to win this great prize, just answer the simple question below!

What colour is the lamp on the Area quest desk?
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album165/roller_intro.gif
1. Green
2. Purple
3. White

As usual 5 runners up will win themselves 25 credits each.

Thanks to Beautania for this weeks Funky Friday!

When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gifDO NOT call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Good luck!

Pat McGroin
28-09-2007, 12:08 PM
2 Infobus's, that's awesome.

Titch
28-09-2007, 12:10 PM
2 Infobus's, that's awesome.

yup, there going at 5t plus at the mo and are very popular,

so 4 more to the collection.

PenguinFluid
28-09-2007, 12:16 PM
oh horse ****

Mine didnt get accepted -cries-

Titch
28-09-2007, 12:16 PM
oh horse ****

Mine didnt get accepted -cries-

Lol, wat did urs have in it?

PenguinFluid
28-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Lol, wat did urs have in it?
It was about the Fantastic Four stuff
I created 1 a few months back and it got accepted so thats probs why they ugnore me these days.

Few snippets of my entry;

You can help support Fantastic Four and join there group here on Habbo . Or if your in a rebellious mood then you could always join the Silver Surfers group. Who knows , your Habbo may even develop certain superpowers. You can help The Fantastic Four by creating a Space Station or Earth Protection Device room here on Habbo. The habbo with the best room will receive a Nintendo Wii and 500 Credits! Every room created to help The Fantastic Four will also receive a rather snazzy Fantastic Four Badge! So what are you waiting for?

Perhaps you need some inspiration ? Or perhaps you need the last finishing touches to your space room? Well you can win the following to help to create your space themed room :

2 Moon Rugs
1 Black Alien Artifact
1 Monolith
1 Gold Laser

Pat McGroin
28-09-2007, 12:22 PM
I created 1 a few months back and it got accepted so thats probs why they ugnore me these days.

You can help support Fantastic Four and join there group here on Habbo . Or if your in a rebellious mood then you could always join the Silver Surfers group. Who knows , your Habbo may even develop certain superpowers. You can help The Fantastic Four by creating a Space Station or Earth Protection Device room here on Habbo. The habbo with the best room will receive a Nintendo Wii and 500 Credits! Every room created to help The Fantastic Four will also receive a rather snazzy Fantastic Four Badge! So what are you waiting for?

Perhaps you need some inspiration ? Or perhaps you need the last finishing touches to your space room? Well you can win the following to help to create your space themed room :

2 Moon Rugs
1 Black Alien Artifact
1 Monolith
1 Gold Laser

didn't rly stand a chance.

Titch
28-09-2007, 12:22 PM

2 Moon Rugs
1 Black Alien Artifact
1 Monolith
1 Gold Laser

Gold laser nice!

PenguinFluid
28-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Gold laser nice!
And they didnt sue it

-CREIZZZZ-

I cant use my mobile to enter now either :@

If anyone enters the funky friday by ringing up and putting the following id in :
Your Habbo id is: 20111308
Then I shall give them 3hc and if I won it an infobus poster

Hiro
28-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Mine didn't get accepted either :(

Oh well, self-gratitude ;D
I'll prob enter ;P

Xarea
28-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Meh. Not a brilliant prize compared to others.

Lozzoling
28-09-2007, 12:47 PM
staff so wrote that.
cos quest guild isnt gettin enough entries

PenguinFluid
28-09-2007, 01:16 PM
staff so wrote that.
cos quest guild isnt gettin enough entries
ino

Who the hell would write about quests

Hurts
28-09-2007, 01:35 PM
It's and OK FF, worth entering but I don't so good luck if you do :) I bet it is wrote by staff "beautania" has no rooms and her homepage is private, obvs made very recently :P

Black_Apalachi
28-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Oooh nice :O. I *MIGHT* enter....

2 Moon Rugs
1 Black Alien Artifact
1 Monolith
1 Gold Laser

Numerous spelling and gramatical errors I'm afraid (not that that seems to bother them with these things :rolleyes:).

dan1207
28-09-2007, 02:59 PM
At the start of the Funky Friday this week it says that the Quest Guild has been reintroduced for October. There has been no official news story stating this, so this funky friday (which must have been written by habbo staff) is to "reintroduce it"

PenguinFluid
28-09-2007, 03:02 PM
Oooh nice :O. I *MIGHT* enter....

Numerous spelling and gramatical errors I'm afraid (not that that seems to bother them with these things :rolleyes:).
That was before the spell check and idc habbo can check it

Immenseman
28-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Decent prize this week then, never entered one before but i'm feeling slightly rebellious.

PaulMacC
28-09-2007, 03:17 PM
define:Beautania

a greedy little habbo.

Usually habbo dont do this, it woulda been alreet if she said 1, but 2.

Markness.
28-09-2007, 03:39 PM
yeah.. who would really have known about this anyway :P

prize it good :) i've never entered FF, im givin it a go )

e5back2k7
28-09-2007, 03:41 PM
its like 25p i myt just enter for a laugh

-:Undertaker:-
28-09-2007, 03:59 PM
4 Infobuses is a bit over the top, but maybe they've done 4 because either there aren't many left in circulation OR it's a hint that they will be released.

Titch
28-09-2007, 04:04 PM
4 Infobuses is a bit over the top, but maybe they've done 4 because either there aren't many left in circulation OR it's a hint that they will be released.

Losty has been quoted before syaing they wont be released and its a shame arnt many in circulation, only 5 left now i think, so maby trying to boost circulation.

JackBuddy
28-09-2007, 04:51 PM
I doubt Habbo care less about how many rares are in circulation, maybe they chose it because the text was good? lol

Hiro
28-09-2007, 06:07 PM
For all that were wondering what mine was, here it is:

With the all new 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' themed public room open to everyone, to celebrate the DVD coming out on the 8th October 2007 (yay can't wait!), we are going to make this weeks Funky Friday 'Space' themed!

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of the new DVD (It will be docking into stores soon!).
As far as we know, the Silver Surfer has entered the hotel! How long before our beloved Hotel is destroyed?! :(
You may know that you have the opportunity to join a side (The wreckless shiny, Silver Surfer or the amazing Fantastic Four), so why not support your favourite?!
If you wish to help the beloved Fantastic Four, you can enter a competition and one luky Habbo can get their hands on a brand new Nintendo Wii and 500 sparkling credits to go along with it! Each Habbo that fights the battle against the Surfer will get themselves a Fantastic Four badge!
So can you be as flexible, as hard, as cunning and as swift as the Fantastic Four? - Let's see what you can do!

One Habbo could win themselves:

4 Moon Rugs - To make your lunar styled room!
1 White Smoke Machine - To complete the lunar effect!
1 Red Laser Gate - To ward off the Silver Surfer!

In order to win these fantastic prizes, answer this simple question:

In the Fantastic Four movies, who plays Susan Storm (The Invisible Woman)?

1. Jessica Alba
2. Nicole Kidman
3. Ali Larter

As usual 5 runners up will get themselves 25 credits each.

Earthquake
28-09-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm going to try out a funky friday, But I doubt I'll get in, I'm a very naughty boy when I'm on habbo.

28-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Losty has been quoted before syaing they wont be released and its a shame arnt many in circulation, only 5 left now i think, so maby trying to boost circulation.

Lost_Witness has been saying a lot of things about super rares, let's see if he keeps his promises.

I doubt Habbo care less about how many rares are in circulation, maybe they chose it because the text was good? lol

They do, remember the DJ Deck givaway they had, nearly every Funk Friday had a DJ Deck in it, it's because they knew there weren't many around.

danny-dyer
28-09-2007, 07:32 PM
gonna enter 20 times :)

Lozzoling
28-09-2007, 07:33 PM
itll be interesting how much theyre sold for.

Shawnstra
28-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Thats one amazing prize :)

Titch
29-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Lost_Witness has been saying a lot of things about super rares, let's see if he keeps his promises.

I hope he does because there are some nice supers around now.

JackBuddy
29-09-2007, 09:57 AM
They do, remember the DJ Deck givaway they had, nearly every Funk Friday had a DJ Deck in it, it's because they knew there weren't many around.
I was on my break when this happened. Maybe it had something to do withe the trax release? They wouldn't give out a rare because there weren't many around... that'd just be weird of them to do that.

msb.
29-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Infobus will probs gooooo downnnnnnn in valueeeeeeeee

29-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I hope he does because there are some nice supers around now.

I agree, it woudl be much better however if he posted an annoucement on the homepage listing which new supers won't be released, would help their values.

I was on my break when this happened. Maybe it had something to do withe the trax release? They wouldn't give out a rare because there weren't many around... that'd just be weird of them to do that.

Nope, it was way before Trax, DJ Decks were very rare and they started giving like 4 away every Funk Friday.

It's like with Purple Dragons, when they know some have disappeared they put more into circulation.

Titch
29-09-2007, 05:50 PM
I agree, it woudl be much better however if he posted an annoucement on the homepage listing which new supers won't be released, would help their values.

Nope, it was way before Trax, DJ Decks were very rare and they started giving like 4 away every Funk Friday.

It's like with Purple Dragons, when they know some have disappeared they put more into circulation.

ya, might send a email asking for that.

also, porbs just putting back in cirlulation.

Qamp
29-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Another unknown habbo is gonna win and demand like 10T for it just like the gold laser -.-

Jordan3606
29-09-2007, 06:34 PM
I cba entering anymore, the phone bill may be getting a little too high and I never win =P

I guess its alright for getting 2 creds though, rofl

JackBuddy
30-09-2007, 10:09 AM

I don't see why Habbo would put super rares on circulation though... why would they care? it wouldn't affect them at all, they'd be wasting their time.

Titch
30-09-2007, 10:15 AM
I don't see why Habbo would put super rares on circulation though... why would they care? it wouldn't affect them at all, they'd be wasting their time.

no becuase without supers, alot of plp wouldnt buy creds to buy furni to save up furni to exventallu have anuf to get a super.

Decode
30-09-2007, 10:40 AM
On topic: Thats nice

Off topic: 100TH POST!!!

Titch
30-09-2007, 11:49 AM
On topic: Thats nice

Off topic: 100TH POST!!!

you mean 1000th. lol + rep for u

Earthquake
30-09-2007, 12:47 PM
The infobus isn't coming out for a long time lost_witness said to me and a few others when he was touring the resort rooms ages ago he didnt know why it was vaules so low

JackBuddy
30-09-2007, 12:57 PM
The infobus isn't coming out for a long time lost_witness said to me and a few others when he was touring the resort rooms ages ago he didnt know why it was vaules so low
I remember him asking Pyroka how much he sold his turquoise pillow for, he was suprised at how low the value was on Habbox. Like me, I don't think he likes Habbox's values. The whole system is a mess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!