PDA

View Full Version : Silver Nelly Advice

Shimanocono
20-08-2004, 04:48 PM
I've been playing habbo for a few years now. But when it comes to Rare Trading I'm a complete N00B! I really like Silver Nelly's and was just wondering if now is a good time to try and get one? So what I'm basically asking is do you expect the Silver Nelly value to rise or drop in the near future? :s

Yonder
20-08-2004, 05:20 PM
We do not make the values up you and other habbos do if we see many ppl trading silver nelly's for say 2 hcs the price will be 2 hcs.

so wot im saying is we dont no if the values will go up or down it depends on you and other habbos

Da-Weasel
20-08-2004, 05:34 PM
HEY PPL!
WASSUP
I GOT 43 THRONES!
:D YEY!

Please stay on topic - This thread is about silver nellys your post has nothing to do with that Do Not post for the sake of your post count either - .--xXx--. Forum Mod

Shimanocono
20-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Thanks Yonder! Is that value of 1.3 club sofas for silver nelly still up to date? If so how much is .3 of a club sofa?

sierk
20-08-2004, 05:48 PM
for 0.3 hc you can offer another rare that is around that value if you have one, or since 1 hc is around 55 creds of normals, 0.3 is around 15-20 creds of normals.

btw the value of a silver elephant is pretty low now compared to what is has been before, so it might be a good time to buy one. of course it still can go lower.

nets
30-08-2004, 05:09 PM
You will find that when people are buying rares they will look at what other people have - and want better. If you choose to get a silver nelly, not only is a bronze nelly better but also there is the ultimate rare (for me) the gold nelly.. Unless they go down really low I wouldnt get one. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!