PDA

View Full Version : [THE BIG WEKLY QUESTION]Best In The Box

Fez
29-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Hallo everyone, once again I am a day late. But I have a big Technology project coming up at School, so I just studied my bum off. Anyway, TGS has just ended and Sony has announced the DuelShock 3, which I think will be about £50 a piece.

Halo 3 was released this week, campaign was one of the most dissapointing things evur, but I'm sure Multiplayer is good. I am indeed selling my 360 because of this dissapointment, there is a billion games coming out in the next 2 months

- Stranglehold PS3,
The Eye Of Judgement,
Assassin's Creed,
Haze,
Unreal Tournement 3,
Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga,
Army Of Two,
Medal Of Honor Airborne PS3,
Mass Effect,
Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare,
Kane And Lynch : Dead Men,
Ratchet And Clank Future : Tools Of Destruction,
Uncharted : Drakes Fortune,
Pro Evolution Soccer 7/ 2008,
Project Gotham Racing 4,
Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds,
Bully Scholorship Edition,
TimeShift,
Guitar Hero 3,
The Simpsons,
Brothers In Arms : Hell's Highway,
Brothers In Arms : Double Time,
Rockstar Tennis,
Crash Of The Titans,
Sims 2 : Castaway,
Metroid Prime : Corruptions,
Medal Of Honor : Heroes 2,
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Godzilla Unleashed
Endless Ocean
Ben 10 (lol)
WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2008
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
Mario And Sonic at the Olympic Games
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Need For Speed Prostreet
Geo Wars : Galaxies
Holy crap at all that stuff, at least £600 up there. I'm sure I've missed a few and mensioned a couple of them twice, but I might as well get on with this week's question. One of the games I didn't mension is Half-Life 2 : The Orange Box.

The Orange Box includes Half-Life 2 Episode One And Two, Team Fortress 2 and Portal. About 70% of people in this forum are getting it, so I decided to make a question about it.

Which game in The Orange Box is the best?

My opinion : Portal. A mind-bending puzzle, which is just plain O_o. Making portals and lifting up stuff with one gun seems unmissible, the never-ending fall looks like I'm gonna throw up at it, I've also heard that soon enough they might implant Co-Op in the game... imagine making your newbie cousin fall 500 ft crying out for ''HOW DO I STOP IT =[ =[''

Half Life 2 : The Orange Box is avalible for Xbox 360 and PC on the 19th October and PS3 on 23rd October

PaulMacC
29-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Team Fortress 2, I've waited liek 10 years for it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!