PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky peaky

Eccentric
29-09-2007, 09:09 PM
www.swindonsound.com (http://www.swindonsound.com)
User: Habbox
Password: ilovehabbox

still needs heck loads of work :)

www.swindonsound.com/index.php?page=thanks (http://www.swindonsound.com/index.php?page=thanks)
thats an example of a bit of content n shiz.

Please note the coding is a bit scrappy and i need to actually work on it but its not v good in ie :D

Assassinator
29-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I realy like that rep+.

Lilian
29-09-2007, 09:11 PM
The links need working on :)

Eccentric
29-09-2007, 09:13 PM
The links need working on :)
im doing mod rewrite and stuff later to make it a bit better as far as the urls are concerned. if thats not what you mena explain please ;)! rep to whom i can

sorry carbon need to spread ;)

Lilian
29-09-2007, 09:15 PM
I mean like the top link design. They just turn a colour when you click them make them round or something give them abit of style. Otherwise its nice. Not to keen on the blue though :)

Eccentric
29-09-2007, 09:17 PM
ok i may just make it an image instead of just css bg ;) so i can round the corners i need to alot of work on the site as u can see :) i may even make a cms so any admins i hire'r dont need to know any basic html and they can just use the cms which will need to be very secure :rolleyes:

Scania
29-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Its not bad, its original.

Eccentric
29-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Lol improvements?

woop 750posts

Oni
29-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Original, nice, clean. The only thing I dont like is the logo text though, you messed it up lol.

Invent
29-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Logo isn't great, also I don't like the colours boxes or drop-shadow gradient.

Good try x

Assassinator
29-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Logo isn't great, also I don't like the colours boxes or drop-shadow gradient.

Good try x

Lol im going to whip a logo up now for him:P

Eccentric
29-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Thanks... :P i just like to be original and not be a sheep :D

redtom
30-09-2007, 07:18 AM
I get a 401 error, even with the username and password.

craigg.
30-09-2007, 08:23 AM
I don't like the colour scheme you have at the moment... Try having nice colours as those are a bit on the tacky side. Also the gradients, I think this design is OK, but not great. The layout is good but its let down by the colours and gradient. If you were to scrap the gradient and have round boxes I think it would improve the look. also try having the unselected links a different shade as they look bare. Why not make the defaul scheme orange... as that's what colour your logo is.

I think your logo is OK, I cant see anything wrong with it. But on different colours, try changing the logo too?

Good luck with the project.

Eccentric
30-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I don't like the colour scheme you have at the moment... Try having nice colours as those are a bit on the tacky side. Also the gradients, I think this design is OK, but not great. The layout is good but its let down by the colours and gradient. If you were to scrap the gradient and have round boxes I think it would improve the look. also try having the unselected links a different shade as they look bare. Why not make the defaul scheme orange... as that's what colour your logo is.

I think your logo is OK, I cant see anything wrong with it. But on different colours, try changing the logo too?

Good luck with the project.
ok ill try that 2moro in my soooo spare time :) the logo i didnt make there for he didnt send me the psd, ill try orange so you reckon just like a 4px border around the boxes no gradient? :S

ScottDiamond.
30-09-2007, 07:41 PM
I get a 401 error, even with the username and password.

Yes I do too.

craigg.
30-09-2007, 07:54 PM
ok ill try that 2moro in my soooo spare time :) the logo i didnt make there for he didnt send me the psd, ill try orange so you reckon just like a 4px border around the boxes no gradient? :S
No gradient, no border, no nothing. Try different shades of colours or something. http://www.modxcms.com/simple-rounded-corner-css-boxes.html

Have a look at the scond example, I think that would work a lot better...

Recursion
30-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Yes I do too.

Same. ..

redtom
01-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Yes I do too.

Same. ..

I know why, I was putting in habbox instead of Habbox as the username.

Rix
01-10-2007, 11:06 AM
i still get it now matter what i try

Eccentric
01-10-2007, 03:21 PM
thats because ive removed the user name for now :) ill update u when i update the layout

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!