PDA

View Full Version : Is this right...?

PigsNose
30-09-2007, 10:48 AM
This is my cat Millie -
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/---Kirstie---/P1060202.jpg

She was fine yesterday and the day before, etc. But then today when I woke up, she came out from behind the bathroom door, and was foaming at the mouth, and dropping it. She has stopped now and is fine, but I don't know why she was doing it, because she wasn't sick or anything. I very highly doubt she has rabies! Any help?

PigsNose
30-09-2007, 12:30 PM
I can't edit so I will just say now. She is now sitting on a chair and not moving or anything. She keeps chewing something (I think it is saliva) then swallowing it, she doesn't look very well. Can anyone help me, because she looks a bit... ill and stuff.

Janet Snakehole
30-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Doesn't foaming at the mouth normally mean you've had a fit? :|
Hope that hasn't happened to your cat.

Sorry, I can't really say what it could be. :[
First, see if you can look in her mouth to see if she has anything stuck anywhere, if theres nothing there I haven't got a clue.

Try taking her to the vets perhaps?
Hope I help in some way.
[:

whoooosh
30-09-2007, 01:29 PM
i strongly suggest you take her to the vets
it could be something serious
and then the vet will need to act now
if you leave it too long it could progress and become worse

PigsNose
30-09-2007, 02:47 PM
My dad says it doesn't look serious (:l) and that it will probably clear up tomorrow. I tried looking down her throat, first she scratched my wrist, and second I didn't see anything. And it is isn't that kind of fit, she was just spitting out some saliva. She spat out three times, and that was this morning, and it has stopped now.

Daphne,
23-10-2007, 07:08 AM
She is most definitely bloated. I had the same problem.
This usually means your dog has eaten/drank too much too fast.

Mrchins
23-10-2007, 07:30 AM
foam normally means they're full - like they cant eat anymore without getting rid of it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!