PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday Help

Kalk
30-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi, I spent most of Friday evening writing the best Funky Friday my mind could think of.
I need help with a few things:
- Do you have to attach the submission with the email or write it in the main email section?
- Do you have to include your own pictures and links, or do Habbo do it for you?
- What are the chances of winning, and who actually decides which one makes it?

I will try and rep anybody who gives help, thanks!

msb.
30-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Ok glad u posted this, cus I was kinda confused about the adding photos urself,
All i know that habbo staff pick 1 only, if u win u get the prize that u submitted and the person that phones in that wins get the prize that u submitted aswell, If ur writing ff then i don't think u can get runner up, only people that ring in can get runners up I think.

Hurts
30-09-2007, 12:00 PM
- Do you have to attach the submission with the email or write it in the main email section?
Write it in the main section
- Do you have to include your own pictures and links, or do Habbo do it for you? They do it for you!
- What are the chances of winning, and who actually decides which one makes it? Ermm I guess L_W, or HelKat choose them, and chances on winning, I have no ideas.. they normally go for ones that in going with current Hotel happenings, like last weeks was about the Habbo Update etc

Jordy
30-09-2007, 12:07 PM
I've written around 9 funky friday's, 2 of which have been accepted, 2 of which have had the prize edited :P
So you could put it on around a 1/5 chance of it being accepted, but I presume they get a lot of entries, and you can't really scale it as it depends on how well you've written it and what it's on. Don't go OTT on the super's and unreleased rares, they just change it and in rubbish, put in just a T or something, if you put in unreleased, they just remove it and put in a norm usually.

Just include it in the main section, provide hyperlinks sometimes, but they tend to add images and sometimes hyperlinks.

Hope this helps, good luck.

JackBuddy
30-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I've written around 9 funky friday's, 2 of which have been accepted, 2 of which have had the prize edited :P
So you could put it on around a 1/5 chance of it being accepted, but I presume they get a lot of entries, and you can't really scale it as it depends on how well you've written it and what it's on. Don't go OTT on the super's and unreleased rares, they just change it and in rubbish, put in just a T or something, if you put in unreleased, they just remove it and put in a norm usually.

Just include it in the main section, provide hyperlinks sometimes, but they tend to add images and sometimes hyperlinks.

Hope this helps, good luck.
Jord did you do that one with the mosquito zapper thing with the ambers?

Jordy
30-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Jord did you do that one with the mosquito zapper thing with the ambers?
Yeah that was well over a year ago, you got a good memory. I did another to win some BBs on a clone, I forgot what for :P

Hiro
30-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I've sent in 2, one hasn't been accepted, still waiting on the other for next week :)

Ras
30-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Its not chances of getting picked.. Its effort.

Okeanos
30-09-2007, 02:38 PM
I have only ever sent in 2, my second was used but they changed the prize :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!