PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Shiny Vending machine - Graphics Preview... Enticing...

CE18
21-05-2005, 11:12 AM
I decided to make a vending machine when Someone gave me the idea.

Heres the link to where I put it: http://savageheights.co.uk/showthread.php?p=125#post125

Helpful advice/ratings?

Feel free to have a look around the site (www.savageheights.co.uk) when your done.

cropper05
21-05-2005, 11:40 AM
hmm, its good 7/10

Joe.
21-05-2005, 11:43 AM
9/10 :o but there nout in it :( * i wnt my crunchie*

Sank
21-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Cool, I really like it. 10/10.

CE18
21-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Why thank you. Wheres Yayse, she seems to always comment on my stuff... Oh yayse, Where art thou Yayse... lol

Oh yeah, i forgot to say, not the shading on the rounded corners and the attention to detail inside it aswell. Thanks.

Mr.Mity
22-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Well I doubt u made it, becuz all of your work seems to have a link to another forum and I have seen that cleaning robot already, so that for sure is stolen :@ DO NOT STEAL!

Edit by Crying-Angel (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse people of stealing without proof.

Yayse
22-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Why thank you. Wheres Yayse, she seems to always comment on my stuff... Oh yayse, Where art thou Yayse... lol

Oh yeah, i forgot to say, not the shading on the rounded

lol sorry...

hmm i really like the vending machine, its well done and nicely finished. the floor washer (:s *hopes i remembered right) is sort of more habbo shading, and again it looks.................. grand :D

CE18
28-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Well I doubt u made it, becuz all of your work seems to have a link to another forum and I have seen that cleaning robot already, so that for sure is stolen :@ DO NOT STEAL!

Edit by Crying-Angel (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse people of stealing without proof.

I did not steal the vending machine. Savageheights.co.uk, .com, .net, .org are my sites. And the floor washer - I didnt steal it either. It clearly says in that post that It is AJC's or Adams, I can't remember what i put. The point is the Veding machine was made by me from scratch, to match the remake of the floor washer.

Don't acuse people without proof. If you can find some lame "evidence" that I did steal it, I'll be happy to prove you wrong.

Thanks for the good ratings though people :)

poll
28-05-2005, 11:34 AM
im not that keen on it seeing as its not habboish lol dont qwite fit in

but the alt it self pretty gd needs more tone to it though

leachy141
28-05-2005, 11:37 AM
nice i like it 10/10 9 out of 10 4 the bot :p :D :p

CE18
28-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Well obviously It's not meant to be habbo-ish becuase of what it's going to be used in, also, thats why I posted it in "Other Alterations".

How do you mean "more tone"? If you zoom into it you can already see that the shading is quite complex and I payed quite a lot of attention to colours, etc.

Any more Comments are useful :)

CE18
28-05-2005, 11:56 PM
Didnt mean to double post. sorry. Forgot I'd already posted. Didnt see it over the page :(

EDIT: Accidental double post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!