PDA

View Full Version : say if there was just 1 English speaking hotel

CrazyColaist
02-10-2007, 06:24 AM
like .ca .com .co.uk .com.au and .sg and others (dunno)

Became ONE hotel

how do you think things would change?

Would there be arguements? etc etc.

Habbo staff ?

Better moderation?

bigger comps

better/released faster furni

Jordy
02-10-2007, 06:39 AM
I actually think it's a really good idea, Sulake could cut down on a few more staff and would only need one office in theory. It'd be a lot more popular and everyone would be more united with their rooms etc.

The only thing I don't like, is the transition to the 'Super Hotel' from Habbo UK. It would be very hard to do, since all hotels have different badges and rares and usernames? I do have one idea though =]

The super hotel starts up with no users, then when they register, they have the option to type in their older hotel name and password for Habbo UK, and it would transfer all possesions to their new account. Obviously it'd cause havoc in the rare value market, but I think that idea would work and it'd be a much better hotel.

Doing hotel events would be more difficult as the hotel would be peaked constantly, in the middle of the night it'd still be busy cause of Oz etc.

Decode
02-10-2007, 06:54 AM
If they did merge name changes would be a miassive problem.

le harry
02-10-2007, 07:17 AM
I actually think it's a really good idea, Sulake could cut down on a few more staff and would only need one office in theory. It'd be a lot more popular and everyone would be more united with their rooms etc.

The only thing I don't like, is the transition to the 'Super Hotel' from Habbo UK. It would be very hard to do, since all hotels have different badges and rares and usernames? I do have one idea though =]

The super hotel starts up with no users, then when they register, they have the option to type in their older hotel name and password for Habbo UK, and it would transfer all possesions to their new account. Obviously it'd cause havoc in the rare value market, but I think that idea would work and it'd be a much better hotel.

Doing hotel events would be more difficult as the hotel would be peaked constantly, in the middle of the night it'd still be busy cause of Oz etc.

Maybe 2 hotels, one for the northen hemisphere and one of the south.

I'm not sure if timezones work that way though lol. Just so the closer timezones are on one hotel and they others on the other.

But also, when you transfer accounts over, it asks you to make a new
account or use your existing account. If the account name is taken then it prompts you to have a name change.

Xarea
02-10-2007, 07:34 AM
There would be a terrible problem.

Example, Thrones are worth about 1 HC on CA - crashing the old UK value of them.

Ras
02-10-2007, 11:54 AM
There would be a terrible problem.

Example, Thrones are worth about 1 HC on CA - crashing the old UK value of them.

Well.. Habbo wouldnt care about values.. Thrones just another rare for them I guess..

ColyTom
02-10-2007, 12:54 PM
It would be absolutely terrible.
I really hope this doesn't happen.

Laurensh1
02-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Maybe 2 hotels, one for the northen hemisphere and one of the south.

I'm not sure if timezones work that way though lol. Just so the closer timezones are on one hotel and they others on the other.

But also, when you transfer accounts over, it asks you to make a new
account or use your existing account. If the account name is taken then it prompts you to have a name change.
You must mean west and easth then?

Anyway, would be a problem :O
I think they would employ Double Staff?
1 CM for Mods,
1 CM for Xs,
1 HM for Newletter
1 HM for Events?

Jordy
02-10-2007, 02:44 PM
You must mean west and easth then?

Anyway, would be a problem :O
I think they would employ Double Staff?
1 CM for Mods,
1 CM for Xs,
1 HM for Newletter
1 HM for Events?
They employ around 7 staff per hotel, 5 hotels, approximately 35 staff? (Excluding MODs!)

I'd have the majority of the hotel ran in London by about 19 staff and about 7 in the Australia office.

You'd obviously need a lot more Player Support, but things like events and thigns you wouldn't need a deal more of. At the end of the day they're still making quests, however they'd need someone running events for times convinent to other countries too. It's just a shame the English language is dotted all around the globe, if it was the language of Europe it'd be great and easy :P

Earthquake
02-10-2007, 02:44 PM
I think people would be scammed even more, You know them americans! Jesus christ

JackBuddy
02-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I think it'd be great! Who cares about rare values... seriously people get so wrapped up in their own furni. It's nice speaking to diff people from diff places

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!