PDA

View Full Version : Sky dragon 6T what the ****?

Boxiel
02-10-2007, 11:19 AM
You guys need to work this out.. The sky dragon is NOT selling for 6 thrones LOL

Ive seen 1 being sold at 14 and im selling mine at 16.. I dont see how thats 6?

Get it right ladies.

Mr.Sam
02-10-2007, 11:21 AM
the reply you will get..

"we saw *name* selling at 6 thronez, so it's 6 frones lyke"

rvr's feel free to copy the quotes to save time for your post.

GoldenMerc
02-10-2007, 11:27 AM
lol at Sam's post,I feel Habbox's values arnt done correctly its not like they are purposly messing them up but they deffently arnt consentrating and i would like to know what the managers are doing about it.

Boxiel
02-10-2007, 11:44 AM
I say bring Dan back (no offence to RVR staff atm plz) But it seemed to work alot better then

jordang16
02-10-2007, 03:34 PM
86m sold 1 to opd for 6t who sold it for 5t and also papermoon bought 1 for 5t so its been put to 6t i got offered 1 for 7t didnt buy they dont go for the value u think

Ashley
02-10-2007, 03:36 PM
I think the department is going downhill.
Loads of silly mistakes have been made and values are mysteriously jumping all over the place.

jordang16
02-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Loads of silly mistakes have been made and values are mysteriously jumping all over the place.

this value is not a mistake and is infact correct in my opinion but ur all entitled to ur say all i can say is if u think we fix them try not to use the values then

Immenseman
02-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Loads of mistakes? Someone made two mistakes recently.

I have spoken to Xavier about this over PM, i'm waiting on his reply. :)

Ealo
02-10-2007, 04:44 PM
so your going to base the value on one sale witnessed?
because then prices would fluxuate everyday..
i mean even ive seen people selling purple drags for 15T.

Tristan
02-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Ealo are you pretending, or are you really dumb?
Obviously the price would be based on few sales because there aren't many in circulation.
Even I know that and I don't even play Habbo anymore.

Kaotix is just ******ed. You can tell that he'd do no good in a RV Department. No matter where it is.

Immenseman
02-10-2007, 05:50 PM
As I thought in the first place the last trade known to take place was between Scottybhoy123 and Papermoon at the value of... 6 thrones ;), thanks.

Ealo
02-10-2007, 06:59 PM
actually.
it was 7 thrones.
i bought off Boxiel for 7.

Jonathans
02-10-2007, 07:15 PM
LOL habbox are just manipulating the values to fit their own staff's needs.

Corrupt. Don't let it dictate to you.

Boxiel
02-10-2007, 07:23 PM
As above..

Sold for 7T

Ealo
02-10-2007, 07:49 PM
and ive been offered 9t for it.
so habbox rvr only see the trades they want to see.
soz

Immenseman
02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
LOL habbox are just manipulating the values to fit their own staff's needs.

Corrupt. Don't let it dictate to you.

Good constructive post you have there. Ealo you've changed your tune, although i'm sure that's because you want the value higher now you own the rare. Seeing as there are so little we change the value to the last trade that occured which was 6t. Now the last trade was 7t the value will now be updated to 7. ;)

Ealo
02-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Good constructive post you have there. Ealo you've changed your tune, although i'm sure that's because you want the value higher now you own the rare. Seeing as there are so little we change the value to the last trade that occured which was 6t. Now the last trade was 7t the value will now be updated to 7. ;)

sold it 100T
raise pls XD
joke,

are you doing it by how much is offered or how much is traded? because TELUX offerd 9 thrones.. but i had to go so i havent sold yet

Immenseman
02-10-2007, 08:52 PM
sold it 100T
raise pls XD

You'd be surprised the amount of times people say that, being serious :P

VPSwow
02-10-2007, 08:56 PM
It is only the price we have seen traded not offers.

winner
03-10-2007, 07:30 AM
It is only the price we have seen traded not offers.

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Exelglug
03-10-2007, 03:07 PM
I think 7T is a really big mistake for the Sky Drag Lamp. To my knowledge, there are 6 of them and I am friends with all of the people who have one (the winners of the pixel maze event). Most of my friends have sold theirs for at least 18T, so i think its an insult to the Drag that its now worth less than half of that. Sure other people may have sold them less, but these are people who have bought them for about 18T and have sold them less, meaning theyre not making a profit, which is what i thought most people wanted out of trading

:@:@:@

Wiley
03-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Tbh all rare sites should just dissapear.
It takes the mick it rly does.
You try buying something an ppl are like NO ITZ NOT HIGH NUFF LOOK ON HABBOX AMGZ NOOB.
Then other people sell way under the price.

Imo you cant price nothing look wht habbox have done to Dinos srsly

05 They were 21t now they are like 1t if im correct?

Yeh fair enough tht glitch helped lower super prices. But honestly not tht low. When i used to play habbo people were like *Habbox says not high enough so no* Takes the mick it rly does. Especially when you buy something for like 20 hc higher, People are STILL selling and buying at the same price. Following day habbox reduces price by like 20 hc?

I mean wth.

Ealo
03-10-2007, 03:49 PM
so your going to base the value on one sale witnessed?
because then prices would fluxuate everyday..
i mean even ive seen people selling purple drags for 15T.
soz

Changed my tune?
er i dont think so?

Immenseman
03-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Changed my tune?
er i dont think so?

I think you know exactly what I mean.

Ealo
03-10-2007, 04:17 PM
tbh i dont know what you mean.

and yea,
ive applied for RVR apps.

then maybe ill see if its as easy as it seems

Immenseman
03-10-2007, 04:25 PM
To put it bluntly i'm sure you didn't express anything in your application that you have in this thread hence the expression 'you've changed your tune'.

Ealo
03-10-2007, 04:36 PM
ah.

well that was before this.
and this thread made me think differently..
i thought rvr did a good job,
but RECENTLY theyve only seen trades they want to,

because id look for how many people are selling before i posted it. :)

Lost-Shark
03-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I thought I made a mistake last week by putting it 6 T, but then I found out that it was real. So until u can find SOLID proof to back what you are saying up, the value does not change.

Thank you.

Ealo
03-10-2007, 04:56 PM
what do you mean

YOU thought YOU made a mistake?
if you thought it was a mistake when you posted wouldnt you have not posted in the first place?

Immenseman
03-10-2007, 06:16 PM
He made a mistake putting it to 6t so he changed it to 18 and then he got told the last trade that took place was 6t. Now the last trade that took place was 7t, it's 7t - simple.

Ealo
03-10-2007, 06:22 PM
oh, right.
sorry i didnt understand it at first,

-Eliminate
03-10-2007, 09:11 PM
the value is fine...

Ealo
04-10-2007, 12:49 PM
well im selling mine for arount 8t.
:)

xuxu
04-10-2007, 04:27 PM
well im selling mine for arount 8t.
:)

u said u got offerd for 9t in the above post?

soz and in

and in super trading u posted 6t for it i wonder why didnt u sell for 9t

Ealo
04-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Because after all that
He changed his mind,
" i didnt realise it had fallen "

jordang16
04-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Because after all that
He changed his mind,
" i didnt realise it had fallen "

u offered me urs for 7t ?

Ealo
04-10-2007, 05:26 PM
u offered me urs for 7t ?

ONLY 7T for my sky drag.
as i need thrones quickly,

thats why,

i need Ts now,
and ill sell it cheap for 7t,
>.<

Exelglug
04-10-2007, 07:59 PM
I thought I made a mistake last week by putting it 6 T, but then I found out that it was real. So until u can find SOLID proof to back what you are saying up, the value does not change.

Thank you.

He made a mistake putting it to 6t so he changed it to 18 and then he got told the last trade that took place was 6t. Now the last trade that took place was 7t, it's 7t - simple.

It seems to me that your going on the principle that as soon as you find a trade, you put the price up that it was traded for straight away without thinking of the average trade price, which is common sense really. So its been traded at those prices but like i said before, its still not a good price. Let me give you one reason why. Click the link below

http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/78/220/

Ok, put your mouse over the purple ICM and look at the description. it says "...there are only 20 of these on the UK hotel..." and look at the Sky Dragon Lamp. Even though the Sky Drag doesnt present how many of them are on the UK hotel, it does say that they were given out in the pixel maze to the winners, and to my knowledge there was 6 of them, including me winning one. So why does the Sky dragon lamp cost less than the purple ICM, even though there are 14 less dragon lamps than purple ICM's?

i could say the same for the turquoise pillow, which is currently 1T but was given to 18 people at the pixel maze. So there are 2 less turquoise pillows than purple ICM's. They are at pretty similar values, yet there is a 7T difference in habbox price. Seems very biased im my opinion.

Like i said in my other post, i think its 18T, but if people are selling it for prices such as 6, 7 and 8 thrones, then i say it should deserve to be at least 12T. This price looks a little more appropriate comparing it to the history it has.

Just so you know, im sorry if it seems like im insulting people, that was never my intention, it's just the way i get my point across :)

Ealo
05-10-2007, 04:23 PM
sky drag sold for 9t to sluv

-:Undertaker:-
05-10-2007, 06:18 PM
The Sky Dragon is more than the Purple ICM because there are more avalible, there are 20 Purple ICM's present on our hotel but they are very rarely for sale and many have disappeared.

dannyisnotamazing
05-10-2007, 06:24 PM
What if I had a rare, that only me had. I was 'selling' it and then I get my 'mate' to buy it for '25t' would the price soon shoot up to 25t? Then my 'mate' could sell it onto another 'mate' for 30t then he could sell it back to me for 40t. I've just made a 15t profit effectively by pretending to sell it with my mates in order to get the price up.

Does that make sense? :D

05-10-2007, 06:29 PM
What if I had a rare, that only me had. I was 'selling' it and then I get my 'mate' to buy it for '25t' would the price soon shoot up to 25t? Then my 'mate' could sell it onto another 'mate' for 30t then he could sell it back to me for 40t. I've just made a 15t profit effectively by pretending to sell it with my mates in order to get the price up.

Does that make sense? :D

Well you haven't really made a profit as it''s just you and your mate trading, also once you try and sell it to the general public I doubt it would go for anywhere near 40T, Look at the White Smoke how rapidly that fell.

Loqo
05-10-2007, 08:00 PM
I dont agree with it shooting down to 6T, i think Habbox have had their rare values wrong ALOT of the time lately. For example. Moon patches are alot more exspensive then what Habbox are putting them at. Bring Dan back. Habbox rare values seemed correct and good. (No offence to the rare value guys at the moment)

dannyisnotamazing
05-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Well you haven't really made a profit as it''s just you and your mate trading, also once you try and sell it to the general public I doubt it would go for anywhere near 40T, Look at the White Smoke how rapidly that fell.
Hence why I said 'effectively'. But then Habbox would consider valuing that rare at 40t and someone may buy it.. ?

I don't really care about it anyway :(!

VPSwow
05-10-2007, 08:50 PM
This thread is quite interesting.

It is sometimes really hard to get an accurate value for Super rares that are not often traded because when their is very few and people who have them get permed, the value in an ideal Habbo would increase however this isnt often the case.

We try to look very carefully to get the value as accurate as possible and bearing in mind that habbox values is a guide i hope that most are fairy accurate to what the public are buying at.

This comes to my final point, there is possibly around 15-30 reporters mostly in the Rare Values Department and obviously we cannot watch the 1000's of rare trades per week, so if you help us by posting in the Report Rare Values forum especially with rares and stating who sold them it helps us greatly.

Dajus
05-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Which brings me to this conclusion:

Why dont we price super rares on the amount that are on the hotel?

05-10-2007, 10:41 PM
This thread is quite interesting.

It is sometimes really hard to get an accurate value for Super rares that are not often traded because when their is very few and people who have them get permed, the value in an ideal Habbo would increase however this isnt often the case.

We try to look very carefully to get the value as accurate as possible and bearing in mind that habbox values is a guide i hope that most are fairy accurate to what the public are buying at.

This comes to my final point, there is possibly around 15-30 reporters mostly in the Rare Values Department and obviously we cannot watch the 1000's of rare trades per week, so if you help us by posting in the Report Rare Values forum especially with rares and stating who sold them it helps us greatly.

Yes there are around 15 - 30 Reporters, so why aren't values top notch anymore?, it's like since the old team resigned; DaWnOfAaRoN, Kaytti, Holo-Jonny and so on, it's gone downhill since they left, and onto the point of super rares it isn't that hard. Jake has added a few supers which has made it much better from a few weeks ago, but Habbox is still missing Urban Iced, Rural Iced, Romantique, Minibar Safes, Yellow Mode and there's more and more of it which is not on Habbox. Some like the Solariums were released months ago and are still not there.

No excuses to be frank.

Which brings me to this conclusion:

Why dont we price super rares on the amount that are on the hotel?

That isn't rare valueing, firstly we don't know how many Dino's, Gold Ambers, Purple Dragons, Red Birdbaths, Blue Birdbaths, Security Fences, Army Plasto Chairs and more are on the hotel and that changes all the time, and what method would you use?, would 100 mean 5 CS or 5T?

Dajus
06-10-2007, 10:11 AM
If you think about it, you look for the amount of traded taken place over say, a month. Then, you could collate the prices traded at and calculate an average. You could quite easily stage a fake trade with a mate/clone while a RVR reporter was in the room with the current system.

You: Wanna trade (e.g) Dino for 50T?
Clone: Sure.

RVR Reporter: "!!!! its 1OOT!!"

06-10-2007, 10:25 AM
If you think about it, you look for the amount of traded taken place over say, a month. Then, you could collate the prices traded at and calculate an average. You could quite easily stage a fake trade with a mate/clone while a RVR reporter was in the room with the current system.

You: Wanna trade (e.g) Dino for 50T?
Clone: Sure.

RVR Reporter: "!!!! its 1OOT!!"

Yes but hardly anyone does that and we knew when people were faking trades. Also you say collate an adverage, but what if 100 Dino's were just sold by 1 person, it floods the market.

No one would go by it anyway.

Tristan
06-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Yes there are around 15 - 30 Reporters, so why aren't values top notch anymore?, it's like since the old team resigned; DaWnOfAaRoN, Kaytti, Holo-Jonny and so on, it's gone downhill since they left, and onto the point of super rares it isn't that hard. Jake has added a few supers which has made it much better from a few weeks ago, but Habbox is still missing Urban Iced, Rural Iced, Romantique, Minibar Safes, Yellow Mode and there's more and more of it which is not on Habbox. Some like the Solariums were released months ago and are still not there.

No excuses to be frank.

That isn't rare valueing, firstly we don't know how many Dino's, Gold Ambers, Purple Dragons, Red Birdbaths, Blue Birdbaths, Security Fences, Army Plasto Chairs and more are on the hotel and that changes all the time, and what method would you use?, would 100 mean 5 CS or 5T?

Of course it would go downhill since those three left and then joined HHGS. :rolleyes:

VPSwow
06-10-2007, 12:30 PM
I will agree it has been a bit messed up over the last few weeks but i cannot say if it was better or not with you because i was not part of the team when you was manager. However now with 3 (Assistant) Managers and kean staff a lot of the rares will be added.

06-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Of course it would go downhill since those three left and then joined HHGS. :rolleyes:

More left aswell Sam, and tbh when you were Manager nothing got done at all. I am confused why you accepted the post when you had lost interest in Habbo.

Exelglug
06-10-2007, 03:35 PM
well getting back on topic,i want to sell my sky dragon for 15T because i believe thats fair. If anyone is interested, find my thread in the super rare trading section and reply :)

Tristan
07-10-2007, 08:41 PM
More left aswell Sam, and tbh when you were Manager nothing got done at all. I am confused why you accepted the post when you had lost interest in Habbo.

I hadn't then.
It was just that I was not genuinely addicted and wanted to act like a genious in Habbo Rare Values. Which I don't know why, but you still do. As you always have done.
I was also on the first of my two GCSE years and I was wanting to do well. Hence why my announcement said resigned rather than no longer in the position. :rolleyes:
Dan I do like you outside of your Habbo personality sort of thing but really, there won't be a question on Habbo or its Rare Values in any important exams in life.

08-10-2007, 04:05 PM
I hadn't then.
It was just that I was not genuinely addicted and wanted to act like a genious in Habbo Rare Values. Which I don't know why, but you still do. As you always have done.
I was also on the first of my two GCSE years and I was wanting to do well. Hence why my announcement said resigned rather than no longer in the position. :rolleyes:
Dan I do like you outside of your Habbo personality sort of thing but really, there won't be a question on Habbo or its Rare Values in any important exams in life.

No I answear questions on rares to people who ask Sam, I know there won't be questions on Habbo in exams, it's a game.

If Habbo ever does start to affect my exams then i'll be gone from it as soon as it does, I wasn't on my GCSE years while Manager so it's not the same as the position you were in.

Suprised you didn't say all this while in the department Sam?

Wig44.
09-10-2007, 05:48 PM
It seems to me that your going on the principle that as soon as you find a trade, you put the price up that it was traded for straight away without thinking of the average trade price, which is common sense really. So its been traded at those prices but like i said before, its still not a good price. Let me give you one reason why. Click the link below

http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/78/220/

Ok, put your mouse over the purple ICM and look at the description. it says "...there are only 20 of these on the UK hotel..." and look at the Sky Dragon Lamp. Even though the Sky Drag doesnt present how many of them are on the UK hotel, it does say that they were given out in the pixel maze to the winners, and to my knowledge there was 6 of them, including me winning one. So why does the Sky dragon lamp cost less than the purple ICM, even though there are 14 less dragon lamps than purple ICM's?

i could say the same for the turquoise pillow, which is currently 1T but was given to 18 people at the pixel maze. So there are 2 less turquoise pillows than purple ICM's. They are at pretty similar values, yet there is a 7T difference in habbox price. Seems very biased im my opinion.

Like i said in my other post, i think its 18T, but if people are selling it for prices such as 6, 7 and 8 thrones, then i say it should deserve to be at least 12T. This price looks a little more appropriate comparing it to the history it has.

Just so you know, im sorry if it seems like im insulting people, that was never my intention, it's just the way i get my point across :)

That's bull. Your theorycrafting is awful. If people were trading the dragon at 6-7ts then it wouldn't be put to 12 thrones that is just you wanting the price to go up. You don't price something on it'd history and the purple icms are never seen now hence why they are valued much higher. Sorry but you just want the price to go up for you and your 'friends' who have the dragons.

And for the people hotly debating about the rv department being fixed; it never was. 1 or 2 people fixed the values and got thrown out. Dan got fired and told everyone that the department was fixing values... the department didn't. Then I think that was resolved don't remember how but then when anyone disagreed to any value they were like: 'zomg habbox haxxz0rzz they likez fix valuez' Actually you just need to get a life and stop lieing about the mfixing values because you are a failure on habbo and can't afford the furni you want. Habbo is a pathetic lego graphic game anyway.

09-10-2007, 05:55 PM
That's bull. Your theorycrafting is awful. If people were trading the dragon at 6-7ts then it wouldn't be put to 12 thrones that is just you wanting the price to go up. You don't price something on it'd history and the purple icms are never seen now hence why they are valued much higher. Sorry but you just want the price to go up for you and your 'friends' who have the dragons.

And for the people hotly debating about the rv department being fixed; it never was. 1 or 2 people fixed the values and got thrown out. Dan got fired and told everyone that the department was fixing values... the department didn't. Then I think that was resolved don't remember how but then when anyone disagreed to any value they were like: 'zomg habbox haxxz0rzz they likez fix valuez' Actually you just need to get a life and stop lieing about the mfixing values because you are a failure on habbo and can't afford the furni you want. Habbo is a pathetic lego graphic game anyway.

One or two people never fixed any values. I didn't say the depaertment was fixing values so get your facts straight, I said 8freak8 fixed the values which he did because he lowered the Russian Samovar to 10 CS when it was clearly going for around 28 CS

So Habbox have fixed values, but I know for a fact Jake doesn't.

Jonathans
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
One or two people never fixed any values. I didn't say the depaertment was fixing values so get your facts straight, I said 8freak8 fixed the values which he did because he lowered the Russian Samovar to 10 CS when it was clearly going for around 28 CS

I remember a screeny of you saying you would fix the value of something. Was in one of W7's discussions.

Immenseman
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
At post above, it also had something along the lines of -insert laugh here- at the end which clearly shows sarcasm. That's if we're thinking of the same one anyway.

You're such a babe :8

xuxu
09-10-2007, 06:30 PM
At post above, it also had something along the lines of -insert laugh here- at the end which clearly shows sarcasm. That's if we're thinking of the same one anyway.

immenseman cant do the job correctly

Immenseman
09-10-2007, 06:31 PM
immenseman cant do the job correctly

lol mani, you weren't saying that when you were begging for your job back :D. Love you really x

09-10-2007, 06:33 PM
I remember a screeny of you saying you would fix the value of something. Was in one of W7's discussions.

Sarcasm mate, if you believe Pleke then you need to sort out some mental issues.

-blushes-

Exelglug
10-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Quite the opposite man, my friends were the first people who had these dragons and have sold them for 18T. But rare values are not just based on the successful trades, its what people would be willing to offer for them, then you get the average and thats your value. And my theorys are reliable, its common sense to say that if there are less of these than these, then that furni is "rarer" because of how many there are. And what is with purple ICM's are never seen now? thats a load of rubbish tbh. Sure, not many are being traded, so that means it should be higher than 8T because if one is offered for trade, people will really want it and pay highly. Sky drags are being sold for 6-8/9T, previously traded for 18T, there are 6 of them, 20 purple ICM's which are priced 8T, thats nearly the same, so already two of your facts are incorrect. Also, im not saying you should put a value on an item because of its history, im saying if you put it at this value, the value would be reasonable because of its history.

For example, lets say a new furni came out and there was only one of them on habbo, then the owner sold it for a price like 20T. The next person wants to sell it for 1T, so he does. The next people sell it for that price aswell so the value it has been given is 1T. So do you think that furni of which there is only one of them should deserve to be priced like that? I dont think so.

This story is similar with sky drag, 6 of them, sold at 18T each. Next people sell at 7T so value should be 7T? even though there are only 6 of them, which is a very small amount? no it shouldnt, should be much higher, not 18T because people are selling lower, but a price like 12T so it seems reasonable to the customer and "respectful" if you like to the furni. Anyway, its only 5T more, so stop moaning.

These are more than valid points im making, so think about what your going to say before you intimidate someone, thank you ------->:eusa_thin<-------

10-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Quite the opposite man, my friends were the first people who had these dragons and have sold them for 18T. But rare values are not just based on the successful trades, its what people would be willing to offer for them, then you get the average and thats your value. And my theorys are reliable, its common sense to say that if there are less of these than these, then that furni is "rarer" because of how many there are. And what is with purple ICM's are never seen now? thats a load of rubbish tbh. Sure, not many are being traded, so that means it should be higher than 8T because if one is offered for trade, people will really want it and pay highly. Sky drags are being sold for 6-8/9T, previously traded for 18T, there are 6 of them, 20 purple ICM's which are priced 8T, thats nearly the same, so already two of your facts are incorrect. Also, im not saying you should put a value on an item because of its history, im saying if you put it at this value, the value would be reasonable because of its history.

For example, lets say a new furni came out and there was only one of them on habbo, then the owner sold it for a price like 20T. The next person wants to sell it for 1T, so he does. The next people sell it for that price aswell so the value it has been given is 1T. So do you think that furni of which there is only one of them should deserve to be priced like that? I dont think so.

This story is similar with sky drag, 6 of them, sold at 18T each. Next people sell at 7T so value should be 7T? even though there are only 6 of them, which is a very small amount? no it shouldnt, should be much higher, not 18T because people are selling lower, but a price like 12T so it seems reasonable to the customer and "respectful" if you like to the furni. Anyway, its only 5T more, so stop moaning.

These are more than valid points im making, so think about what your going to say before you intimidate someone, thank you ------->:eusa_thin<-------

There are 20 Purple ICM'S but only a few remain, the others are on banned accounts, people who have left and some won't sell.

So there are NOT 20 Purple ICM's, it's harder to get a Purple ICM than a Sky Dragon. You also say it seem's reasonable to higher it due to rareity, but people WILL NOT PAY 12 THRONES for something just because Habbox says it should be 12T, hence why supers drop and rise so much.

On your point of the one furni being sold for 1T, yes it would be that price because it's the most recent one sold - it's the way it is - DEAL with it.

Exelglug
10-10-2007, 03:28 PM
There are 20 Purple ICM'S but only a few remain, the others are on banned accounts, people who have left and some won't sell.

So there are NOT 20 Purple ICM's, it's harder to get a Purple ICM than a Sky Dragon. You also say it seem's reasonable to higher it due to rareity, but people WILL NOT PAY 12 THRONES for something just because Habbox says it should be 12T, hence why supers drop and rise so much.

On your point of the one furni being sold for 1T, yes it would be that price because it's the most recent one sold - it's the way it is - DEAL with it.

Yes, SOME are on banned accounts, but only on some. a "some" amount would be between 5-10 furni, so there will be still more ICM's than drags. And i assure you, MOST PEOPLE OFFER AN AMOUNT BY LOOKING AT HABBOX VALUES. Every person ive offered this furni to have said 'Look at habbox', so if habbox said 12T people would give it in order to get it.
And really, are you being serious with your last sentence? if you are, your most definitely wrong. Rare values are values on their RAREITY, not what they are traded for alone, otherweise they would be called "What rares are being traded for Values". Like i said, think before your post before you start intimidating someone, DEAL with it, thank you ------->:eusa_thin<-------

Acid
10-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I FINK ITZ A SKRIPTED

I FINK PRICE TOO HIGH CUZ WOT IF UR ONLI A BABY U WONT BE RICH

10-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes, SOME are on banned accounts, but only on some. a "some" amount would be between 5-10 furni, so there will be still more ICM's than drags. And i assure you, MOST PEOPLE OFFER AN AMOUNT BY LOOKING AT HABBOX VALUES. Every person ive offered this furni to have said 'Look at habbox', so if habbox said 12T people would give it in order to get it.
And really, are you being serious with your last sentence? if you are, your most definitely wrong. Rare values are values on their RAREITY, not what they are traded for alone, otherweise they would be called "What rares are being traded for Values". Like i said, think before your post before you start intimidating someone, DEAL with it, thank you ------->:eusa_thin<-------

I am being serious with my last sentence because that is what rare values are, the rate of what rares are being sold for.

Rare values were never based on rareity in numbers, but if you think Sky Dragons should be more than Purple ICM's, then shouldn't Black Lasers and Red Lasers be more than thrones? would you pay 60 CS for a Black/Red Laser? Shouldn't the Strobe Solarium be at least 4T as there are less of them compared with Dino's and Birdbaths? you fail to understand that people will not pay this much just because of rareity, that's why the Green Pillow hit 28 CS and now is just 8 CS yet there are 50,000 Thrones and just 820 Green Pillows.

Exelglug
10-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I am being serious with my last sentence because that is what rare values are, the rate of what rares are being sold for.

No, you are wrong, they are not a rate at what they are sold for. Look, let me tell you something. There is an episode of "spongebob squarepants" where there is this soda drinking hat worth around $1 million which was given away for free to spongebob by Mr Krabs. Krabs found out the hats real amount because people offered this price for it, and tries to get it back from spongebob. When he does eventually get it back, people refuse to give him this price because a whole factory full of these hats were found and so they were worthless. This proves Quantity matters to something's value, not just what people are offering for it.

Rare values were never based on rareity in numbers, but if you think Sky Dragons should be more than Purple ICM's, then shouldn't Black Lasers and Red Lasers be more than thrones? would you pay 60 CS for a Black/Red Laser?

They should be that price if there are much less of them in quantity than thrones. It was given out in a Ukash deal, so i wouldnt consider it a super rare because loads of people may have bought the offer. If it has the price it has now, it should really be under normal rares. Unless there is a significant difference between the amount of thrones and lazer gates, then i would buy a lazer for 60 CS if thats what habbox recommended.

Shouldn't the Strobe Solarium be at least 4T as there are less of them compared with Dino's and Birdbaths? you fail to understand that people will not pay this much just because of rareity, that's why the Green Pillow hit 28 CS and now is just 8 CS yet there are 50,000 Thrones and just 820 Green Pillows.

Wheres the proof that there are less of them compared to dinos and BB's? sure they were only out for 5 mins but which 5 mins? could of been when habbo was almost full. If there are less, it should be super and yes, should be around 4T . I understand perfectly that its just not totally based on rareity, but its not totally based on whats being offered either, as i proved earlier. And about the green pillows, they used to be 28 CS and then went down to 8 because the amount of green pillows in the hotel was increasing. So the relationship is : The Higher The Quantity, The Smaller The Amount. You actually lead me onto another point, theres so many thrones so the price of them should go down quite a bit. Your arguments are based around them to argue about other furni not being priced highly enough, but this also means that the throne value is too high and should go down drastically, which is the answer to all your problems tbh.

Tristan
10-10-2007, 06:41 PM
No I answear questions on rares to people who ask Sam, I know there won't be questions on Habbo in exams, it's a game.

If Habbo ever does start to affect my exams then i'll be gone from it as soon as it does, I wasn't on my GCSE years while Manager so it's not the same as the position you were in.

Suprised you didn't say all this while in the department Sam?

It wasn't really my place to comment on it then.
Anyway, it wasn't even a big deal when I was in the Department. It just got sad when you were still so enthusiastic prior to your firing and also, it was just your mad cry-campaign when you turned so Anti-Habbox just because you lost your job...
Although to keep such enthusiasm after it all does need some applause... Even if it is still in Habbo and Rare Values.

alex 1889
10-10-2007, 06:42 PM
habbox rare page control the rares not thew otherway round, sad truth

VPSwow
10-10-2007, 06:51 PM
habbox rare page control the rares not thew otherway round, sad truth

We will say it and we will say it again.

Habbox values are based as accurate as we can by monitering trades to get an understanding of what Habbos are trading a certain rare for.

Im sorry you feel that the values are fixed but i can assure you that all the staff in the Rare Values Department do their job in a fully truthfull maner and if anyone in the department disagrees with a reporters values we question it to allow us to make sure the value is accurate.

Immenseman
10-10-2007, 07:19 PM
If you can't beat them may as well join them, kk.

11-10-2007, 03:11 PM
No, you are wrong, they are not a rate at what they are sold for. Look, let me tell you something. There is an episode of "spongebob squarepants" where there is this soda drinking hat worth around $1 million which was given away for free to spongebob by Mr Krabs. Krabs found out the hats real amount because people offered this price for it, and tries to get it back from spongebob. When he does eventually get it back, people refuse to give him this price because a whole factory full of these hats were found and so they were worthless. This proves Quantity matters to something's value, not just what people are offering for it.

They should be that price if there are much less of them in quantity than thrones. It was given out in a Ukash deal, so i wouldnt consider it a super rare because loads of people may have bought the offer. If it has the price it has now, it should really be under normal rares. Unless there is a significant difference between the amount of thrones and lazer gates, then i would buy a lazer for 60 CS if thats what habbox recommended.

Wheres the proof that there are less of them compared to dinos and BB's? sure they were only out for 5 mins but which 5 mins? could of been when habbo was almost full. If there are less, it should be super and yes, should be around 4T . I understand perfectly that its just not totally based on rareity, but its not totally based on whats being offered either, as i proved earlier. And about the green pillows, they used to be 28 CS and then went down to 8 because the amount of green pillows in the hotel was increasing. So the relationship is : The Higher The Quantity, The Smaller The Amount. You actually lead me onto another point, theres so many thrones so the price of them should go down quite a bit. Your arguments are based around them to argue about other furni not being priced highly enough, but this also means that the throne value is too high and should go down drastically, which is the answer to all your problems tbh.

There is proof that Strobe Solariums are rarer than Dinos and Birdbaths, considering you see Dinos everywhere.

Also Habbo isn't spongebob, so maybe you should think about that.

If you want to set up a site which values Laser Gates at 60 CS - be my guest.

It wasn't really my place to comment on it then.
Anyway, it wasn't even a big deal when I was in the Department. It just got sad when you were still so enthusiastic prior to your firing and also, it was just your mad cry-campaign when you turned so Anti-Habbox just because you lost your job...
Although to keep such enthusiasm after it all does need some applause... Even if it is still in Habbo and Rare Values.

Enthusiastic about what?

Where's the enthusiasm in this example.

Habbo; hey undertaker will the fans rise?
me; no they are falling, i'd say buy thrones instead.

That's really enthusiastic sam.

I play the game still because I like the game, I wasn't on Habbo just because of Habbox, hence why I still am on Habbo.

Exelglug
11-10-2007, 04:57 PM
There is proof that Strobe Solariums are rarer than Dinos and Birdbaths, considering you see Dinos everywhere.

First bit about dinos, yes there are less of solariums, so that just backs up my point about quantity is a factor to the price of a rare. If they are rarer, then they have a higher rare value.

I know habbo isnt spongebob. You should have got the point that people make their prices on how many of a quantity something has, and thats the same on habbo.

Its not Laser gates that we are arguing over, if habbox priced them as 60 CS, i would buy one with that amount because there are less of them than thrones and so they are more rare than them, so therefore the price should go past the thrones past since the rarer the item, the more value it has. Thats fact, so it should be the same with the sky drag, since its rarer than purple ICM's, it should be of higher value, no controversy, theres no reason that it should be the price it is now, but there is a reason for it to be priced higher, which i have already said :)

11-10-2007, 06:05 PM
First bit about dinos, yes there are less of solariums, so that just backs up my point about quantity is a factor to the price of a rare. If they are rarer, then they have a higher rare value.

I know habbo isnt spongebob. You should have got the point that people make their prices on how many of a quantity something has, and thats the same on habbo.

Its not Laser gates that we are arguing over, if habbox priced them as 60 CS, i would buy one with that amount because there are less of them than thrones and so they are more rare than them, so therefore the price should go past the thrones past since the rarer the item, the more value it has. Thats fact, so it should be the same with the sky drag, since its rarer than purple ICM's, it should be of higher value, no controversy, theres no reason that it should be the price it is now, but there is a reason for it to be priced higher, which i have already said :)

It's not the same on Habbo though, otherwise Sky Dragons would be worth more than Purple ICM's and Solariums would be one of the rarest rares.

Ealo
11-10-2007, 06:20 PM

It's not the same on Habbo though, otherwise Sky Dragons would be worth more than Purple ICM's and Solariums would be one of the rarest rares.

lols solariums would be like 70T

Qamp
11-10-2007, 08:19 PM
So many good supers are so cheap eg habbolus plant.

Exelglug
11-10-2007, 09:00 PM

Well thats one of the problems that the habbox rare values team are having, they are not identifying these facts and, no disrespect to any of the team, the way it works is basically just finding the current value, finding someone who has slightly higher or lower that and posting that price as the average, and they will because they have proof of one or two people making that trade. Its been that way since 2 years ago when i worked in the depo. , and i think it should change now because its really, in my opinion, not working and are not good values because they often are taking results from such a small sample.

So many good supers are so cheap eg habbolus plant.

I think there are about 5 habbolus plants, so i actually believe that that should be a value similar to the sky drag, and its the price it is now because people want it lower because they think its unfair for them to pay that much for it, when frankly it is fair for them to pay that much. Right now its like, in my opinion again - "ooo we want this super rare (of which theres only like 5) to be lower because we want to be able to buy it", so habbox changes the value and people are happy. Thats what i dont call a proper rare value. Anyway, owners of super rares who want to sell them should know better than to sell them so cheaply. THEYRE SUPERS, they must sell them so cheaply because they dont want to make a profit out of it :S

12-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Well thats one of the problems that the habbox rare values team are having, they are not identifying these facts and, no disrespect to any of the team, the way it works is basically just finding the current value, finding someone who has slightly higher or lower that and posting that price as the average, and they will because they have proof of one or two people making that trade. Its been that way since 2 years ago when i worked in the depo. , and i think it should change now because its really, in my opinion, not working and are not good values because they often are taking results from such a small sample.

I think there are about 5 habbolus plants, so i actually believe that that should be a value similar to the sky drag, and its the price it is now because people want it lower because they think its unfair for them to pay that much for it, when frankly it is fair for them to pay that much. Right now its like, in my opinion again - "ooo we want this super rare (of which theres only like 5) to be lower because we want to be able to buy it", so habbox changes the value and people are happy. Thats what i dont call a proper rare value. Anyway, owners of super rares who want to sell them should know better than to sell them so cheaply. THEYRE SUPERS, they must sell them so cheaply because they dont want to make a profit out of it :S

The team do not take just two values and put that as the adverage, I know from when smiddy1234, Mit and me were managers, we had decent sized teams where values flooded in, I never changed values unless I had gone and checked them once rvr's started reporting them.

The rare values system does work, as it's what rares go for, Habbox have no right to say Sky Dragons are 12T when they clearly do not go for it.

No Habblous Venomous Plants will not go for 12T because they are going to come out eventually, therefore no one will buy them, so making them 12T just because there are five of them is stupid.

Qamp
12-10-2007, 03:38 PM
Habbo have said jade drag is the last dragon to be released thus the sky drag will never be released but habbolus plant could be released anytime.

Exelglug
12-10-2007, 03:49 PM
The team do not take just two values and put that as the adverage, I know from when smiddy1234, Mit and me were managers, we had decent sized teams where values flooded in, I never changed values unless I had gone and checked them once rvr's started reporting them.

The rare values system does work, as it's what rares go for, Habbox have no right to say Sky Dragons are 12T when they clearly do not go for it.

No Habblous Venomous Plants will not go for 12T because they are going to come out eventually, therefore no one will buy them, so making them 12T just because there are five of them is stupid.

You were managers, so you have no idea if the RVR's were totally reliable at the time. Sure you went and checked if some of them were correct, but loads of different RVR's say different values, so you can never be sure the value your putting up is accurate. Like i said, most RVR's usually look at the habbox price, and increase or decrease the value slightly with a made-up reason.

Like i said above, the system isnt reliable. Its little changes of numbers that people say are correct and show that its proven by giving the names of one/two people whove made the trade. Real people in real life who do this kinda stuff for a living wouldnt constantly change the price of an antique just because of what people have bought it in an auction. This is exactly the same thing, just on a computer rather than at an auction house. So if the rare values department want to be real experts, they need to make the necessary changes.

No one knows if the habbolus venemous plant is coming out, thats just a load of stupid rumors youve been told about. Therefore, the price should rise to 12T since the amount of them is constant. You fail to realise that getting the right value is a mixture of how many of them are in the market and the trading price. There is some truth in what you are saying though, if they do come out (which i doubt they will), the price will drastically drop and it will no longer be a super. But no one knows if that will happen for definite, so the price shouldnt alter just because people spread false rumors that its coming out.

Habbo have said jade drag is the last dragon to be released thus the sky drag will never be released but habbolus plant could be released anytime.

Your are correct with the dragons, i knew anyway that the sky drag wasnt going to be released since L_W stated at the prize giving that the furni was exclusive for the pixel maze.

You are also right in saying the habbolus plant could come out anytime. But there is usually some hints of a release of a new furni beforehand, and if not, then the furni thats been released wont have been given to anyone else before on habbo uk. There hasnt been any hints so far, so therefore i believe that it wont come out anytime soon.

12-10-2007, 04:01 PM
You were managers, so you have no idea if the RVR's were totally reliable at the time. Sure you went and checked if some of them were correct, but loads of different RVR's say different values, so you can never be sure the value your putting up is accurate. Like i said, most RVR's usually look at the habbox price, and increase or decrease the value slightly with a made-up reason.

Like i said above, the system isnt reliable. Its little changes of numbers that people say are correct and show that its proven by giving the names of one/two people whove made the trade. Real people in real life who do this kinda stuff for a living wouldnt constantly change the price of an antique just because of what people have bought it in an auction. This is exactly the same thing, just on a computer rather than at an auction house. So if the rare values department want to be real experts, they need to make the necessary changes.

No one knows if the habbolus venemous plant is coming out, thats just a load of stupid rumors youve been told about. Therefore, the price should rise to 12T since the amount of them is constant. You fail to realise that getting the right value is a mixture of how many of them are in the market and the trading price. There is some truth in what you are saying though, if they do come out (which i doubt they will), the price will drastically drop and it will no longer be a super. But no one knows if that will happen for definite, so the price shouldnt alter just because people spread false rumors that its coming out.

Your are correct with the dragons, i knew anyway that the sky drag wasnt going to be released since L_W stated at the prize giving that the furni was exclusive for the pixel maze.

You are also right in saying the habbolus plant could come out anytime. But there is usually some hints of a release of a new furni beforehand, and if not, then the furni thats been released wont have been given to anyone else before on habbo uk. There hasnt been any hints so far, so therefore i believe that it wont come out anytime soon.

I recall Lost_Witness saying the Plant will come out, but not in the short time, so it is going to come out.

Also a super isn't classed a super based on value, for example the Holopod is only 1.3 CS yet it's a super.

I can assure you, if anyone fixed values they were fired.

Exelglug
12-10-2007, 04:18 PM
I recall Lost_Witness saying the Plant will come out, but not in the short time, so it is going to come out.

Also a super isn't classed a super based on value, for example the Holopod is only 1.3 CS yet it's a super.

I can assure you, if anyone fixed values they were fired.

Theres a thread in news and rumors saying a NEW rare is going to come out, meaning that a rare that hasnt been given to anyone before will be released. Ok, you recall him saying that, but that is going to take ages, a year or so maybe. That enough time for people to buy it cheap and sell it highly, and it should be a much higher price it is now, because of what ive repeated a few times, because there are very little of them, ill remind you : The rarer the item, the higher its value, and if you carefully read my other posts, this relationship isnt so for quite a few of the rares, meaning some values need changing.

Habbox say they define a super as an item with a low quantity of them available, but thats what habbox think. Another, and a much better definition, is that a super is an item of furni where there is a very limited amount of them and are so, priced highly. You must of looked at the wrong page, because the holopod value is shown on the 'Normal Rares' page, and it deserves to be on there if it is that price, so even though some values need changing, there are some values that are correct by using the system the depo. use currently, but not all.

Some of the senior staff in the department probably believe the values are correct. And it is difficult to find people who are fixing values and make them look reliable, and more measures should be made to pick out the liars.

PappaLou
12-10-2007, 04:32 PM
lets just look at it this way

Habbo is absolute crud, habbox rv's are corrupt, end of argument.

Qamp
12-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Lol @ that.

Immenseman
12-10-2007, 04:52 PM
lets just look at it this way

Habbo is absolute crud, habbox rv's are corrupt, end of argument.

That's a real valid arguement you put across there.. :rolleyes:

Dajus
12-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Theres a thread in news and rumors saying a NEW rare is going to come out, meaning that a rare that hasnt been given to anyone before will be released. Ok, you recall him saying that, but that is going to take ages, a year or so maybe. That enough time for people to buy it cheap and sell it highly, and it should be a much higher price it is now, because of what ive repeated a few times, because there are very little of them, ill remind you : The rarer the item, the higher its value, and if you carefully read my other posts, this relationship isnt so for quite a few of the rares, meaning some values need changing.

Have you ever tried to fill a room with speakers corner's?

They're what, 1.5?

You find one in over 50 trade rooms.

Habbox put down what people are trading at, not what they wat people to be trading at. You sound bitter....

jesus
12-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Have you ever tried to fill a room with speakers corner's?blackmaggot has over a room full :]!

there are quite a lot around tho, i think its just nobody wants em rly

Exelglug
13-10-2007, 01:18 PM
Have you ever tried to fill a room with speakers corner's?

They're what, 1.5?

You find one in over 50 trade rooms.

Habbox put down what people are trading at, not what they wat people to be trading at. You sound bitter....

Depends what size room your talking about

If they are that price (presume in CS, you didnt give unit) and theres one in every 50 or so trade rooms, somethings gone very wrong.

Dont you think i know that already? im saying that is not good practice if you read my other posts. Its not good just to give something a new value as soon as a trade happens, thats whats currently happening in the department. If they want to keep the system, then they have no right to call them 'Rare Values' because a value is not the same as price, which is what habbox are actually doing, putting a price on something based on what people are selling it for and if the number of successful trades at this price is common. The much more appropriate name henceforth should be 'Rare Prices', because that is what they actually are.

blackmaggot has over a room full :]!

there are quite a lot around tho, i think its just nobody wants em rly

Ok, so we have one person saying theres alot around and one person saying theres not that many. Now what i am going to say is more of a theory than fact, but usually when something is at a low price, it may mean that there are more trades occuring involving the furni because more people can afford it. So if you say nobody wants them, then really the price should be increased slightly. Im not like saying over the price of a throne but just a gradual increase in price every so often, because a value increases of something when there are not many of them traded in the market, so its just like there is less supply of them on habbo.

Qamp
13-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Navy plastos are supers its just nobody wants to pay alot of furni for something ugly.

13-10-2007, 07:30 PM

Habbox say they define a super as an item with a low quantity of them available, but thats what habbox think. Another, and a much better definition, is that a super is an item of furni where there is a very limited amount of them and are so, priced highly. You must of looked at the wrong page, because the holopod value is shown on the 'Normal Rares' page, and it deserves to be on there if it is that price, so even though some values need changing, there are some values that are correct by using the system the depo. use currently, but not all.

Some of the senior staff in the department probably believe the values are correct. And it is difficult to find people who are fixing values and make them look reliable, and more measures should be made to pick out the liars.

The Holopod was never released so it's a super rare, also you say supers should be based on quantity so you would pay around 100 CS for the ugly Army Plasto? - No one actually would mate.

You can't base values on how many there are, also the Venomous Habbolous will never and doesn't deserve to be a high price because it is confirmed it will be released sometime soon, so why would anyone risk buying it for 12T then get stuck with it and then have to sell for 0.8 CS?

Exelglug
13-10-2007, 09:21 PM
The Holopod was never released so it's a super rare, also you say supers should be based on quantity so you would pay around 100 CS for the ugly Army Plasto? - No one actually would mate.

You can't base values on how many there are, also the Venomous Habbolous will never and doesn't deserve to be a high price because it is confirmed it will be released sometime soon, so why would anyone risk buying it for 12T then get stuck with it and then have to sell for 0.8 CS?

The holopod is on the 'Normal Rares' page and so is a normal rare according to habbox, UGLY army plasto is your opinion of the furni, other people may think its cool, and it couldnt be priced 100 CS since not many are being sold and plasto is considered as an uncommon super rather than treated as a Crown Jewel, so thats why its only 14 CS.

On the contrary, you can and should base values on how many there are, so stop saying in incorrect when i am obviously accurate in what im saying. Now saying that Venemous Habbolus plant was confirmed to be released some time soon is quite a different story to what you said before :-

This says you dont know when it is going to come out, and guess what, no one else does. You cant just say that its going to come out at this time just because one person says it is, you cant guarantee theyre telling the truth, heck you cant even tell if the hotel manager is telling the truth. Now im not talking about the truth in whether it is going to come out or not, but the truth about what date it will come out at. And again, STOP SAYING BOGUS VALUE'S (Should be prices), you cant say what the price of something will be when a certain even happens when it hasnt even happened yet.

Anyway this argument isnt about the habbolus, its about the Sky Dragon. Sky Dragon, according to how many there are and what it is being traded for, the price should be 12T, End Of. Dont reply with the same kind of arguments because ive already proved them wrong.

14-10-2007, 01:17 PM
The holopod is on the 'Normal Rares' page and so is a normal rare according to habbox, UGLY army plasto is your opinion of the furni, other people may think its cool, and it couldnt be priced 100 CS since not many are being sold and plasto is considered as an uncommon super rather than treated as a Crown Jewel, so thats why its only 14 CS.

On the contrary, you can and should base values on how many there are, so stop saying in incorrect when i am obviously accurate in what im saying. Now saying that Venemous Habbolus plant was confirmed to be released some time soon is quite a different story to what you said before :-

This says you dont know when it is going to come out, and guess what, no one else does. You cant just say that its going to come out at this time just because one person says it is, you cant guarantee theyre telling the truth, heck you cant even tell if the hotel manager is telling the truth. Now im not talking about the truth in whether it is going to come out or not, but the truth about what date it will come out at. And again, STOP SAYING BOGUS VALUE'S (Should be prices), you cant say what the price of something will be when a certain even happens when it hasnt even happened yet.

Anyway this argument isnt about the habbolus, its about the Sky Dragon. Sky Dragon, according to how many there are and what it is being traded for, the price should be 12T, End Of. Dont reply with the same kind of arguments because ive already proved them wrong.

Habbox is wrong on the Holopod, Russian Samovar and the Throne, they are all supers no matter what some fansite says.

You say it couldn't be priced as 100 CS because there aren't many being sold, well you have just defeated your own arguement. You say values should be based on rareity not what they are sold for.

The Venomous Habbolous could be released anytime soon, Lost_Witness did not give a specfic time or date.

I'm not saying the price on the Venomous should be low, i'm saying it's low because it will come out, people know this and will not pay high prices for it.

As far as I know, the Sky Dragon hasn't been sold for 12T and even if it was, it was last sold for 7T so that is the price.

If Habbox based all rares on rareity, then people WOULD NOT pay it I can assure you. People won't pay high prices for Venomous' because they are going to come out eventually. People pay high prices for Thrones because they aren't coming out and they look good and are a safe rare. People will not pay 12T+ for Sky Dragons because they are a new super and there are quite a few around whereas people will pay more for Purple ICM's because most have disappeared and Habbo haven't given any out since the first 20 were given out.

Immenseman
14-10-2007, 01:39 PM
You've both just been repeating the same arguement, getting rather repetitive.

14-10-2007, 01:45 PM
You've both just been repeating the same arguement, getting rather repetitive.

I know I have, for some reason he just ignores it and continues to say they go for 12T/Habbox has it wrong :S

Exelglug do you own a Sky Dragon?

Exelglug
14-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Habbox is wrong on the Holopod, Russian Samovar and the Throne, they are all supers no matter what some fansite says.

You say it couldn't be priced as 100 CS because there aren't many being sold, well you have just defeated your own arguement. You say values should be based on rareity not what they are sold for.

The Venomous Habbolous could be released anytime soon, Lost_Witness did not give a specfic time or date.

I'm not saying the price on the Venomous should be low, i'm saying it's low because it will come out, people know this and will not pay high prices for it.

As far as I know, the Sky Dragon hasn't been sold for 12T and even if it was, it was last sold for 7T so that is the price.

If Habbox based all rares on rareity, then people WOULD NOT pay it I can assure you. People won't pay high prices for Venomous' because they are going to come out eventually. People pay high prices for Thrones because they aren't coming out and they look good and are a safe rare. People will not pay 12T+ for Sky Dragons because they are a new super and there are quite a few around whereas people will pay more for Purple ICM's because most have disappeared and Habbo haven't given any out since the first 20 were given out.

Habbox seems to be the most looked at for are values, so if you like, its like habbox is the source of most peoples offers. I agree that those furni's should be supers, that would make the other rares prices seem reliable.

Yet again you misunderstood. I said they were based on several factors, not just the amount of them or how much they are being sold for, but based on a mixture of the two. That is somethings value, and dont presume that the opinions given to supers by people are the same, this is why there is a difference in price between them. People's opinions on the army plasto are that its jsut a different colour of an ordinary plasto, hence priced cheaply and peoples opinions of the dino egg are that its interesting, so more people want it, so people pay more to have it.

Thats the thing, you say anytime SOON, when really it could come out soon in like a month or a long time in years. No one knows they are going to come out, so they should sell it as high a price as possible before it does come out.

How does anyoen know thrones arent coming out? its like the plant, it could come out anytime. Any rare can come out anytime since there doesnt need to be hints that one is coming out. Rare values are supposted to be based on rareity, so if they arent, then like i said previously, they dont deserve to be called rare values. They are actually 'Rare Prices' because thats the price which is put on a rare at a specific time, plus, values are often a fixed value for a long period of time, which is not the case for any of the rares on the rare values pages. There are only 6 Sky Dragons, which is hardly a few. 20 is not a 'few' number either, and you say ICM's havent been given out since the first 20 came out, well Sky Dragons havent been given out since the first 6 came out. And all NEW supers are usually priced very high at the start, So the Sky Dragon should be a higher price now since its new.

I know I have, for some reason he just ignores it and continues to say they go for 12T/Habbox has it wrong :S

Exelglug do you own a Sky Dragon?

To be honest, ive given your arguments real thought and have made successful counter arguments against them. I repeat my arguments because your the one who is ignoring them, you just continue to deny them, despite them being based upon fact.

I own a Sky Dragon, and i have the first people who had them as friends. They sold them for 18T, and I know since they told me. Now people are selling them for 7T, which is a disgrace. Therefore to make everyone happy, the price should be the average of those two, no more no less.

15-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Habbox seems to be the most looked at for are values, so if you like, its like habbox is the source of most peoples offers. I agree that those furni's should be supers, that would make the other rares prices seem reliable.

Yet again you misunderstood. I said they were based on several factors, not just the amount of them or how much they are being sold for, but based on a mixture of the two. That is somethings value, and dont presume that the opinions given to supers by people are the same, this is why there is a difference in price between them. People's opinions on the army plasto are that its jsut a different colour of an ordinary plasto, hence priced cheaply and peoples opinions of the dino egg are that its interesting, so more people want it, so people pay more to have it.

Thats the thing, you say anytime SOON, when really it could come out soon in like a month or a long time in years. No one knows they are going to come out, so they should sell it as high a price as possible before it does come out.

How does anyoen know thrones arent coming out? its like the plant, it could come out anytime. Any rare can come out anytime since there doesnt need to be hints that one is coming out. Rare values are supposted to be based on rareity, so if they arent, then like i said previously, they dont deserve to be called rare values. They are actually 'Rare Prices' because thats the price which is put on a rare at a specific time, plus, values are often a fixed value for a long period of time, which is not the case for any of the rares on the rare values pages. There are only 6 Sky Dragons, which is hardly a few. 20 is not a 'few' number either, and you say ICM's havent been given out since the first 20 came out, well Sky Dragons havent been given out since the first 6 came out. And all NEW supers are usually priced very high at the start, So the Sky Dragon should be a higher price now since its new.

To be honest, ive given your arguments real thought and have made successful counter arguments against them. I repeat my arguments because your the one who is ignoring them, you just continue to deny them, despite them being based upon fact.

I own a Sky Dragon, and i have the first people who had them as friends. They sold them for 18T, and I know since they told me. Now people are selling them for 7T, which is a disgrace. Therefore to make everyone happy, the price should be the average of those two, no more no less.

Rareity can and does affect a rares values, however Habbox shouldn't base their values on a mixture of the two, it should be the public who decide what to pay for a item. Does it matter whether they are called Rare Values or Rare Prices? We know the concept of what it means on the game. You say the Sky Dragon should be priced high just because all other previous rare supers given out have been high - That is wrong. White Lace Pillows stayed around 2T, Purple ICM's started off as 1T each and the Chocolate ICM has also stayed at a low price. Habbox should not fix prices to 'make everyone happy', supers fall to stupid prices I agree, but it's only because people are not willing to buy a Dragon Lamp which is easy to get hold of and is still unknown whether Lost_Witness will give another 20, maybe 100 out over time. Purple Dragon Lamps stay high because there are only normally 1 - 5 around at one time and Hotel Management don't give them out like sweets like what happened to the Yellow Fan.

Exelglug
16-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Rareity can and does affect a rares values, however Habbox shouldn't base their values on a mixture of the two, it should be the public who decide what to pay for a item. Does it matter whether they are called Rare Values or Rare Prices? We know the concept of what it means on the game. You say the Sky Dragon should be priced high just because all other previous rare supers given out have been high - That is wrong. White Lace Pillows stayed around 2T, Purple ICM's started off as 1T each and the Chocolate ICM has also stayed at a low price. Habbox should not fix prices to 'make everyone happy', supers fall to stupid prices I agree, but it's only because people are not willing to buy a Dragon Lamp which is easy to get hold of and is still unknown whether Lost_Witness will give another 20, maybe 100 out over time. Purple Dragon Lamps stay high because there are only normally 1 - 5 around at one time and Hotel Management don't give them out like sweets like what happened to the Yellow Fan.

Thats the thing you see, a rare value isnt the amount that people are stating, so really the rareity of a furni should reflect the price people offer, which is not the case for many of the rares. I didnt literally mean 'make everyone happy', i meant so everyone (or the majority) agrees on a certain price at a certain time, and not everyone agrees on the price of the sky drag. Theres likely to be people who would want to sell their sky dragon for higher. I know for a fact that no more sky dargons will be released, since L_W stated that, at the Pixel Maze award ceremony 'These furni (sky dragon and turquoise pillow) are exclusive to the pixel maze'. I think there was about 50 or so witnesses in the thatredome who saw hime say that. Also a furni that is easy to get hold of should have nothing to do with its 'value', thats basically saying there is alot of them and so is easy to get hold of. Not all people find it easy to find one of the 6 sky dragons that are available. And 1-5 around at a time? what exactly does that mean, see i thought there was a total amount of them at any one time, and any of them could be traded. Its not like 3 are aroudn then theres 5 of them then theres 2 and so on .Each of the purple dragons of how many there are, all have a chance of being traded, so are you saying that some dragons have a better chance of being traded than others, even though that they all look the same and have the same mission?

Moh
16-10-2007, 03:39 PM
tbh I think Habbo r releasing all these rares to try take habbox down. If Habbox show values at 1-4T then Habbo Release them, ppl will be peeded off with Habbox for advising ppl 2 buy for that

Tristan
18-10-2007, 08:59 PM

Enthusiastic about what?

Where's the enthusiasm in this example.

Habbo; hey undertaker will the fans rise?
me; no they are falling, i'd say buy thrones instead.

That's really enthusiastic sam.

I play the game still because I like the game, I wasn't on Habbo just because of Habbox, hence why I still am on Habbo.

Well "no they are falling, i'd say buy thrones instead" is an understatement of an example.

Exelglug
20-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Omg, now people are saying its 5T. This is really annoying, whoever started selling them for 7T should be destroyed. I cant believe were still arguing over this. Theres no debate here, theres a definite conclusion :

Stage 1. people who won the Sky Dragon sold their sky drags for 18T

Stage 2. people who bought them sold them for 7T, which is right darn stupid considering they are losing 11T on a deal.

The conclusion : the current sky dragon value is a complete lie and has been completely misleaded as being a common rare, therefore the most correct thing to do is change it so its higher. still dont believe me? look at the gold laser gate, given out as a prize in funky frieday yet its 10T. most prizes that come out in funky friday are usually, if not always at a low price and that should be the same for the Dragon. Sky drags came out from winners of a pixel maze, a possible one time event whereas the funky friday is a weekly event, therefore sky drags deserve to be 10T if the price of gold lasers dont drop. And people have been saying theyve seen this deal has happened so the furni is this price, and earlier someone said that theres no proof that the sky dragon has been sold for higher than 12T, well let me ask you this, WHERES YOUR PROOF THAT THE SKY DRAGON HAS BEEN SOLD FOR 7T? The witnesses who say this may not tell the truth you know. Heck, you dont even know if your RVR's are telling the truth, they can easily make up values and make believable reasons, which can be false.

You should seriously consider changing the price of the Sky Dragon NOW before your critised even more, and look, people are already criticising the rare values department for the price of a throne. Thats only going to get worse if you dont listen to what people are saying :@:@:@

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Omg, now people are saying its 5T. This is really annoying, whoever started selling them for 7T should be destroyed. I cant believe were still arguing over this. Theres no debate here, theres a definite conclusion :

Stage 1. people who won the Sky Dragon sold their sky drags for 18T

Stage 2. people who bought them sold them for 7T, which is right darn stupid considering they are losing 11T on a deal.

The conclusion : the current sky dragon value is a complete lie and has been completely misleaded as being a common rare, therefore the most correct thing to do is change it so its higher. still dont believe me? look at the gold laser gate, given out as a prize in funky frieday yet its 10T. most prizes that come out in funky friday are usually, if not always at a low price and that should be the same for the Dragon. Sky drags came out from winners of a pixel maze, a possible one time event whereas the funky friday is a weekly event, therefore sky drags deserve to be 10T if the price of gold lasers dont drop. And people have been saying theyve seen this deal has happened so the furni is this price, and earlier someone said that theres no proof that the sky dragon has been sold for higher than 12T, well let me ask you this, WHERES YOUR PROOF THAT THE SKY DRAGON HAS BEEN SOLD FOR 7T? The witnesses who say this may not tell the truth you know. Heck, you dont even know if your RVR's are telling the truth, they can easily make up values and make believable reasons, which can be false.

You should seriously consider changing the price of the Sky Dragon NOW before your critised even more, and look, people are already criticising the rare values department for the price of a throne. Thats only going to get worse if you dont listen to what people are saying :@:@:@

Lets stop a minute, you honestly think we're going to change the value of the sky dragon for you? You expect us to ignore the value of what the last few were traded for? It's not going to happen. No matter how bad the criticism is we won't change values for people because they've lost out on some furni.

fitcovboy
20-10-2007, 04:01 PM
haha i paid 28T for one ...... then had it confiscated as they were only staff owned at the time ...... glad to see they have released a couple or so ... tbh i think all supers fell because of sulake releasing them ..... red smoke ect .... i was lucky to have sold the one i had when there were only 2 .... and i was lucky to have sold my 4 gold pillows when there was only a handful ;)

Exelglug
20-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Lets stop a minute, you honestly think we're going to change the value of the sky dragon for you? You expect us to ignore the value of what the last few were traded for? It's not going to happen. No matter how bad the criticism is we won't change values for people because they've lost out on some furni.

Tbh, if you listened, you would know that you cant change a value just because one or 2 people traded it for that e.g. you dont change an antique piano to the price of £1 just because some kid bought it for that, think about it, would you change the value of something like that to £1 if that happened?
No you wouldnt, and you dont realise it, but thats what your doing to most other rares, judging as each trade happens. So let me ask you, lets say if i bought a Purple dragon for 1CS and then another person did, would you then change the value of it to that, even though it is obviously worth more? Again, your answer would be no, but your doing it to every other rare, like the throne. Hmm why the drop to 35CS from 44Cs was it? theres no reason for that, its been about 40-45 CS for so long, you just waited for 2 people to trade a throne for that so you could say its that price. And if your values are getting criticism, carry on doing what you do, but dont think people will think its true. You should give a reason for each decrease or increase when you hover the mouse over each rare picture, then people may think its true or may not and youll get a little respect for it, and dont say "the reason is the same for each one" because of what the values ive seen, you can come up with something different for everything.

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Tbh, if you listened, you would know that you cant change a value just because one or 2 people traded it for that e.g. you dont change an antique piano to the price of £1 just because some kid bought it for that, think about it, would you change the value of something like that to £1 if that happened?
No you wouldnt, and you dont realise it, but thats what your doing to most other rares, judging as each trade happens. So let me ask you, lets say if i bought a Purple dragon for 1CS and then another person did, would you then change the value of it to that, even though it is obviously worth more? Again, your answer would be no, but your doing it to every other rare, like the throne. Hmm why the drop to 35CS from 44Cs was it? theres no reason for that, its been about 40-45 CS for so long, you just waited for 2 people to trade a throne for that so you could say its that price. And if your values are getting criticism, carry on doing what you do, but dont think people will think its true. You should give a reason for each decrease or increase when you hover the mouse over each rare picture, then people may think its true or may not and youll get a little respect for it, and dont say "the reason is the same for each one" because of what the values ive seen, you can come up with something different for everything.

It's hard not to listen to you when you seem to be repeating the same thing again and again. The amount of people who have attemepted to tell you how things work is incredible seeing as you're still putting across the same arguement. When there are only a few sky dragons as you've pointed out numerous times we can't wait for 10+ trades to happen before updating the value. We use the last trade that happened. The people who sold the sky dragon for 6-7t obviously felt this was the best value they could get for it so they followed through with the trade. In turn these trades made the value on habbox change. We try and get the newest and most accurate values for our rares, which is below what you seem to think the rare is worth. If you traded your sky dragon for 20t tonight that would be the value. If someone then decided to trade it for 30t that would be the value. If someone else decided to trade theres for 5t that would be the value. The example in your post if the purple dragon was sold at 1hc, guess what the value would be. If you say the same things again, I won't be replying.

jesus
20-10-2007, 04:22 PM
vintus has a sky drag omg

Exelglug
20-10-2007, 04:35 PM
It's hard not to listen to you when you seem to be repeating the same thing again and again. The amount of people who have attemepted to tell you how things work is incredible seeing as you're still putting across the same arguement. When there are only a few sky dragons as you've pointed out numerous times we can't wait for 10+ trades to happen before updating the value. We use the last trade that happened. The people who sold the sky dragon for 6-7t obviously felt this was the best value they could get for it so they followed through with the trade. In turn these trades made the value on habbox change. We try and get the newest and most accurate values for our rares, which is below what you seem to think the rare is worth. If you traded your sky dragon for 20t tonight that would be the value. If someone then decided to trade it for 30t that would be the value. If someone else decided to trade theres for 5t that would be the value. The example in your post if the purple dragon was sold at 1hc, guess what the value would be. If you say the same things again, I won't be replying.

Me, repeating my argument? u think i had a choice? the same argument pretty much counter argue's everyone elses. They didnt listen to my posts, they just ignored and made the same argument by using different examples. Undertaker was practically talking about the same argument with fans, dinos, BB's, thrones, the army plasto. I could go on forever. And i havent literally said the same thing over and over, i havent literally said 'Thats not right' or something along the lines every time ive posted. And your indeed correct on getting the newest values but on accuracy your most definitely incorrect. You cannot possibly get an exact value of something just because one trade happens. I will repeat this though, you get an average of all the trades that occur with that furni, of course you cant get every one, but you need a bigger sample size like 10 to 20 trades. 6 Sky dragons were sold at 18T, then i believe those 6 were sold at 7T, so the correct value is (18+7) divided by 2 = 12.5 Thrones.

If you dont reply, your just denying the fact that your department isnt doing things correctly. The duties the department does is bad practice. Ive made many arguments, ive come up with a different, reliable argument to every other argument that other people have said, so dont you dare say im repeating myself. And if you still deny it, i will protest and protest continuously about this issue until im heard because your being very disrespectful, and i will retaliate as i see appropriate. Got that?

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Me, repeating my argument? u think i had a choice? the same argument pretty much counter argue's everyone elses. They didnt listen to my posts, they just ignored and made the same argument by using different examples. Undertaker was practically talking about the same argument with fans, dinos, BB's, thrones, the army plasto. I could go on forever. And i havent literally said the same thing over and over, i havent literally said 'Thats not right' or something along the lines every time ive posted. And your indeed correct on getting the newest values but on accuracy your most definitely incorrect. You cannot possibly get an exact value of something just because one trade happens. I will repeat this though, you get an average of all the trades that occur with that furni, of course you cant get every one, but you need a bigger sample size like 10 to 20 trades. 6 Sky dragons were sold at 18T, then i believe those 6 were sold at 7T, so the correct value is (18+7) divided by 2 = 12.5 Thrones.

If you dont reply, your just denying the fact that your department isnt doing things correctly. The duties the department does is bad practice. Ive made many arguments, ive come up with a different, reliable argument to every other argument that other people have said, so dont you dare say im repeating myself. And if you still deny it, i will protest and protest continuously about this issue until im heard because your being very disrespectful, and i will retaliate as i see appropriate. Got that?

No matter how you try and re-word your arguement, you are saying the same thing, I suppose I am to. The fact is where a rare and habbox is concerned we update the value to the last few trades. It's not like there was just one trade of the sky dragon made at 6-7t was there. The thread starter even sold his in that area, it seems only you are unwilling to accept that's what people are willing to pay for the Sky Dragon. Habbox don't do averages of values it's been that way since the department opened and it's the way it will continue to be. If I decided not to reply to your post then 'i'm denying the fact my department isn't doing things correctly' that's one of the most ridiculous things you've managed to come up with. If I don't reply it's because i'm sick of your repetitive arguement. You can protest all you want, you can take this how far you want but the bottom line is the last few sky dragons were sold at 6-7t, hence the value on habbox. I hope the last few lines on your post wasn't a threat because I personally find that inappropriate and disrespectful, okay?

Exelglug
20-10-2007, 05:00 PM
No matter how you try and re-word your arguement, you are saying the same thing, I suppose I am to. The fact is where a rare and habbox is concerned we update the value to the last few trades. It's not like there was just one trade of the sky dragon made at 6-7t was there. The thread starter even sold his in that area, it seems only you are unwilling to accept that's what people are willing to pay for the Sky Dragon. Habbox don't do averages of values it's been that way since the department opened and it's the way it will continue to be. If I decided not to reply to your post then 'i'm denying the fact my department isn't doing things correctly' that's one of the most ridiculous things you've managed to come up with. If I don't reply it's because i'm sick of your repetitive arguement. You can protest all you want, you can take this how far you want but the bottom line is the last few sky dragons were sold at 6-7t, hence the value on habbox. I hope the last few lines on your post wasn't a threat because I personally find that inappropriate and disrespectful, okay?

My arguments lead to one big argument, thats why you think im repeating myself. U suggested earlier that the department took the first trade value as the real value for that rare, just look four posts above, so lets not try to change our facts. The words you quoted arent ridiculous, quite frankly, saying that 'I am unwilling to accept that's what people are willing to pay' is the most ridiculous thing youve said, i accept thats what people pay, im just trying to prove them wrong. I'm sick of you not accepting anything ive said, ive accepted some things youve said, so why cant you? even though some things ive said are completely good points. If habbox dont do averages, then the practice was wrong from the start, what your doing isnt the proper way toput a value on something, as ive proved earlier. To be totally onest, were both being disrespected and we both find things innapropriate, but lets just remember who started disrespecting the other, and that person's name begins with the letter 'I' and ends with the letter 'N'.

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 05:06 PM
My arguments lead to one big argument, thats why you think im repeating myself. U suggested earlier that the department took the first trade value as the real value for that rare, just look four posts above, so lets not try to change our facts. The words you quoted arent ridiculous, quite frankly, saying that 'I am unwilling to accept that's what people are willing to pay' is the most ridiculous thing youve said, i accept thats what people pay, im just trying to prove them wrong. I'm sick of you not accepting anything ive said, ive accepted some things youve said, so why cant you? even though some things ive said are completely good points. If habbox dont do averages, then the practice was wrong from the start, what your doing isnt the proper way toput a value on something, as ive proved earlier. To be totally onest, were both being disrespected and we both find things innapropriate, but lets just remember who started disrespecting the other, and that person's name begins with the letter 'I' and ends with the letter 'N'.

I am actually trying to understand you. I understand the point you're getting across and i've taken it. You think the people who are selling them cheap are stupid, that's a fair point which I accept. I don't have any problem with you, it's understandable you're annoyed that you have missed out on a number of thrones due to a value on habbox, which I also think is fair enough. I'll apologise to you now if you think i've been to harsh and bad-tempered as that isn't what I intended to do. The thing is, it's the way habbox is and it isn't going to be changed with this thread, that's the only point I need to get across to you because none of your posts show you've registered it. If you can understand that then you understand where I am coming from.

Ealo
20-10-2007, 05:17 PM
tbh this arguments over a pixel.
habbox is a guide not a law.
dont have a go at immenseman for doing his job,
hes obv. not going to negotiate with you

@xP
20-10-2007, 05:31 PM
I haven't posted in this thread but it's time for the intervention. :)

Please can we all shut up.
The value of the sky dragon was at 6t? Wow!
It was traded at 6t more than 3 times thats why the value was put at that. - We monitor trades from the latest value we have seen and we also don't take values from the offers habbo's receive, we monitor values from the actual trade.

Making mistakes - Yes, we do sometimes do typing errors.
Especially when the managers are busy.
They usually get sorted within what, 30 seconds?

Another point i found was some people were trying to say, basically we make up the values.

Obviously the managers have to trust the rare value reporters to make sure they don't make the values up.
Yes, we cannot gurantee that the rare values staff are making up the values unless it's very obvious.

Another point i also heard was that we're not doing our job properly?
We're getting comments like

"Your getting the values wrong"
"I've seen furniture traded at this value"

It's impossible for the rare value staff to be able to monitor every single trade. Yeah, if you have seen a value that you think we have not seen we
allow you to report your own rare values?

Also it's not as easy as you think being a rare value reporter.
You got to analyse every trade carefully. :)

Also the last point i come to is:

Habbox is a guide.
If you think we're doing a crap job simply don't use the guide.

Thanks. :)

Exelglug
20-10-2007, 05:44 PM
I am actually trying to understand you. I understand the point you're getting across and i've taken it. You think the people who are selling them cheap are stupid, that's a fair point which I accept. I don't have any problem with you, it's understandable you're annoyed that you have missed out on a number of thrones due to a value on habbox, which I also think is fair enough. I'll apologise to you now if you think i've been to harsh and bad-tempered as that isn't what I intended to do. The thing is, it's the way habbox is and it isn't going to be changed with this thread, that's the only point I need to get across to you because none of your posts show you've registered it. If you can understand that then you understand where I am coming from.

Well i spose i was harsh to you aswell in a way, so i apologise for that. I accept your apology too and i understand that you just make the points that really any rare valuer/expert would say, which i accept. Some of my arguments may and have come across as factual, but really most were just my opinions which were exxagerated, and i suppose thats what happens when your really annoyed with something.

Even though i understand your point of view, i still dont agree with the current value of the sky dragon personally because of what i believe, and i know really nothing can change that value other than people trading it for something different. I just thought more people would take my opinions into account and start trading specific furni for in my eyes 'appropriate amounts' which obviously hasnt happened, since one person cant change something this big. Im just glad you understand, and thats good enough for me.

Also, some guy said that people were offering the sky drag for 5T. Dunno if trades were successful, but you may want to consider changing it to that amount.

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Well i spose i was harsh to you aswell in a way, so i apologise for that. I accept your apology too and i understand that you just make the points that really any rare valuer/expert would say, which i accept. Some of my arguments may and have come across as factual, but really most were just my opinions which were exxagerated, and i suppose thats what happens when your really annoyed with something.

Even though i understand your point of view, i still dont agree with the current value of the sky dragon personally because of what i believe, and i know really nothing can change that value other than people trading it for something different. I just thought more people would take my opinions into account and start trading specific furni for in my eyes 'appropriate amounts' which obviously hasnt happened, since one person cant change something this big. Im just glad you understand, and thats good enough for me.

Also, some guy said that people were offering the sky drag for 5T. Dunno if trades were successful, but you may want to consider changing it to that amount.

If I get reports of it trading at that value by my staff then it may well be changed to that value but none of my staff have reported it at 5t, thanks anyway.

@xP
20-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Even though i understand your point of view, i still dont agree with the current value of the sky dragon personally because of what i believe, and i know really nothing can change that value other than people trading it for something different.

It won't be changed untill we find a trade that has taken place and a member of staff reports the value.

Thats the only time it will be changed.
The value seems fair to me.
Although i have only seen 1 Habbo selling one in the past week or so he was trading around the Habbox value

Thanks anyway.

Exelglug
20-10-2007, 06:06 PM
tbh this arguments over a pixel.
habbox is a guide not a law.
dont have a go at immenseman for doing his job,
hes obv. not going to negotiate with you

I wasnt having a go at Immenseman, the only thing i was having a go with was the rare values depo. Im not arguing with him now so chill out.

I haven't posted in this thread but it's time for the intervention. :)

Please can we all shut up.
The value of the sky dragon was at 6t? Wow!
It was traded at 6t more than 3 times thats why the value was put at that. - We monitor trades from the latest value we have seen and we also don't take values from the offers habbo's receive, we monitor values from the actual trade.

Making mistakes - Yes, we do sometimes do typing errors.
Especially when the managers are busy.
They usually get sorted within what, 30 seconds?

Another point i found was some people were trying to say, basically we make up the values.

Obviously the managers have to trust the rare value reporters to make sure they don't make the values up.
Yes, we cannot gurantee that the rare values staff are making up the values unless it's very obvious.

Another point i also heard was that we're not doing our job properly?
We're getting comments like

"Your getting the values wrong"
"I've seen furniture traded at this value"

It's impossible for the rare value staff to be able to monitor every single trade. Yeah, if you have seen a value that you think we have not seen we
allow you to report your own rare values?

Also it's not as easy as you think being a rare value reporter.
You got to analyse every trade carefully. :)

Also the last point i come to is:

Habbox is a guide.
If you think we're doing a crap job simply don't use the guide.

Thanks. :)

This is actually fact. It was traded for 18T 6 times, now this is my opinion, the amount of trades for this value is higher than the trades for 6t, so therefore i believe the price should be more towards 18T.

We, or i, wasnt/wernt referring to mistakes as in typing errors, we were referring to mistakes as in 'false' trades like a RVR says that this trade happens because they heard from some other guy that it happened.

I was a rare values reporter like in 04 and it wasnt that hard to be promoted to head rare values reporter. I saw several trades with different values, i made up a value that brought them all together and i posted it. It was pretty simple, but if you find it difficult, ill take your word for it.

Personally, i use it sometimes, i just dont use it on other occasions if i disagree with anything. My problem is and still is the amount of people who DO use it. If i dont use the guide, people wouldnt agree to trade for a value of something thats different to the habbox value because most people do follow it. So really, theres no choice but to use it.

I dont really want to argue anymore anyway, so thats just how i see it, and i dont care if people disagree with it. Youve made some great points though

@xP
20-10-2007, 06:14 PM
I wasnt having a go at Immenseman, the only thing i was having a go with was the rare values depo. Im not arguing with him now so chill out.

This is actually fact. It was traded for 18T 6 times, now this is my opinion, the amount of trades for this value is higher than the trades for 6t, so therefore i believe the price should be more towards 18T.

We, or i, wasnt/wernt referring to mistakes as in typing errors, we were referring to mistakes as in 'false' trades like a RVR says that this trade happens because they heard from some other guy that it happened.

I was a rare values reporter like in 04 and it wasnt that hard to be promoted to head rare values reporter. I saw several trades with different values, i made up a value that brought them all together and i posted it. It was pretty simple, but if you find it difficult, ill take your word for it.

Personally, i use it sometimes, i just dont use it on other occasions if i disagree with anything. My problem is and still is the amount of people who DO use it. If i dont use the guide, people wouldnt agree to trade for a value of something thats different to the habbox value because most people do follow it. So really, theres no choice but to use it.

I dont really want to argue anymore anyway, so thats just how i see it, and i dont care if people disagree with it. Youve made some great points though

As i said we cannot view every trade - can you read?
Also if you found that the sky dragon was traded at 16t why did you not report the value?
And also everything in my explanation wasn't aimed at you.

You have alot to say about the department if you don't like it don't use it.

Flamedragon3
20-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Wow so much of an arguement on a value again lol.

Good to see its all sorted out xD

@xP
20-10-2007, 11:25 PM
Wow so much of an arguement on a value again lol.

Good to see its all sorted out xD

Nope, it's not sorted out.
There is still one person going on about the value.
He doesn't understand that we can' see every trade and if he does see a trade he can report it. :rolleyes:

Exelglug
21-10-2007, 12:11 PM
As i said we cannot view every trade - can you read?
Also if you found that the sky dragon was traded at 16t why did you not report the value?
And also everything in my explanation wasn't aimed at you.

You have alot to say about the department if you don't like it don't use it.

Omg, i read your post, so i couldnt of possibly seen that you said that you couldnt view every trade :rolleyes:.

Also, i did not know if the trades were made for certain, so i couldnt of posted that they were traded at 16T, because 1. it was 18T rather than 16T 2. I couldnt of possibly known that every one of my friends was teling the truth, only some of them or all of them may have been telling the truth, but if they traded, they should of reported the value.

I dont care if everything you said wasnt aimed at me, this is a thread and anyone can make an opinion on someone elses post. Ive already said my bit about the department if you didnt realise, i have my opinion about it, you have yours. Like i said, i use it sometimes, and sometimes theres no choice but to use it since most people who play habbo do use it and wont accept a value different from habbox's value. Please stop repeating yourself and stop trying to insult people, you already know that the debate is over so theres no need to cause an uproar

@xP
21-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Well stop moaning then :l

In earlier posts you said you had seen the sky dragon go for 18t.
Now your saying your not sure for certain. :rolleyes:

Make your mind up man. :rolleyes:

Exelglug
22-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Well stop moaning then :l

In earlier posts you said you had seen the sky dragon go for 18t.
Now your saying your not sure for certain. :rolleyes:

Make your mind up man. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, this whole thing would have stopped if you didnt "intervine". I said that it did go because its likely one person out of the 6 people who said they did actually did sell it. Moaning? please thats what your doing right now, i continued because you decided to but in and so i gave my opinion on what you said. Moaning? i dont think so, its called 'debating', look it up :eusa_sile

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!