PDA

View Full Version : Reply from 0cra

Decode
02-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I sent this message for the 7th time and finaly got a responce!

I've send this email 7 times and 7 times you have denied that this can happen, but the number of habbos having this problem continues increasing and soon you will NOT be able do deny it.

Furni is disappearing from habbos account, the response you give is 'your a liar' or 'furni cannot disappear'. But now 100's of habbos are having this problem, Can you explain why its happening?

-Tom
And knotice in the reply 0cra doesnt actuly answer the question and says 'You all got hacked'

Hi,

All cases that claim furni has disappeared we look into. We cannot see furni just disappearing from an account. We NEVER call Habbos liars but it is possible they are mistaken.

It is highly publicised on forums, so it is VERY possible Habbos THINK they have furni disappearing because they have read it happens, so usually it is like Chinese whispers, wrong stories get passed back. On the number of cases that I personally have seen the Habbo has in fact had their account stolen and furni removed. They swear blind this is not the case, but I can see who has had access to accounts so I know it is the case. I am not saying this is the case with everyone but, what I am saying is, some Habbos don't believe they have been scammed so they think we are lying to them. They report their furni 'glitched' and went missing so everyone else thinks this is the case.

We will never call a Habbo a liar, we investigate all furni disappearances. 9 out of 10 times the Habbo has been compromised the other 1/10 is usually mistaken from what they ever had. I have had some cases where a Habbo tells me they have lost 120 dinos and 600 thrones, and I look on their account and neither items have EVER been owned.

I will always look into furni disappearances but like I say most cases is usually theft of an account or the Habbo thinks it is possible that furni just disappears because that is what they have read on a fan site so it must be true!

Thanks,

--
0rca
Player Support
Habbo UK

Closed by Hitman (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed due to it being bumped.

le harry
02-10-2007, 03:38 PM
interesting.

Jordy
02-10-2007, 03:39 PM
lol doesn't really say anything, I've never really believed it myself though I think it's true. It's simply being trading in lag and the system accidentally reversing trades but not refunding, which I guess wouldn't show on logs, that's what I think anyway.

Adam!
02-10-2007, 03:51 PM
At least you got a reply!

Decode
02-10-2007, 03:53 PM
At least you got a reply!
Yep, thats more then i got the last 7 times

Kotu
02-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Are you sure you aren't getting this warning, about exceeding furniture limits so some items aren't being shown as a result?: http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=400490&highlight=furni+limit

I think this came with the last update.

If the furniture is missing from a room that's not in a category (ie. a storage?), maybe you've become used to receiving an alert when you enter that room so you don't take notice of what it says any more.

Just a suggestion. :)

CHA!NGANG
02-10-2007, 04:12 PM
I think this also answers the question: Does 0rca read Habbox Forum as she mentions forums.

Invent
02-10-2007, 04:21 PM
lol doesn't really say anything, I've never really believed it myself though I think it's true. It's simply being trading in lag and the system accidentally reversing trades but not refunding, which I guess wouldn't show on logs, that's what I think anyway.

Lag doesn't effect trading in the way you're thinking.

Decode
02-10-2007, 04:22 PM
I think this also answers the question: Does 0rca read Habbox Forum as she mentions forums.
Yep, she does, she read that thing about 'tell habbo you will kill your self if they dont unban you'

Ras
02-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Atleast you got a decent reply. 0rca just lied to me when my typo went gone, cause I got two responds, the other respond was from Disarno saying no one was on my account, and it used to be on my account but suddenly disapered. He admitted my typo glitched, and then later that day 0rca says I was hacked.. The typo was in a room with loads of petals and other good rares.. Read this 0rca ty, since you didnt respond on my email I sent with disarnos correct respond & your respond.

lAscend
02-10-2007, 08:01 PM
its a bit like me i have had all my rares on my other account completely wiped and have never traded them and if i had been sessioned then it would of been from the actual habbo site itself hant been on any scam sites

@xP
02-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Interesting reply.

Furni can glitch away.
It's happened too many Habbo's.

But hey. You got a decent reply.

GhostFace-
02-10-2007, 08:31 PM
well did u ask her if she can see who was last on ur acc?

efq
02-10-2007, 08:40 PM
ohk lol at the 200 dinos and 600 fronez

Imagine how stupid you'd have to be to send that -.-

:nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone: :nrthrone:

Earthquake
02-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Its not dissapearing if you are telling the truth pick up all visible furniture and you will be able to pick of other furni, Some people hind peoples furniture into the black in the corner of the room, Thats how I made some guy think he got hacked a throne :P Anyway just check out!

Shawnstra
03-10-2007, 03:21 AM
I sent this message for the 7th time and finaly got a responce!

And knotice in the reply 0cra doesnt actuly answer the question and says 'You all got hacked'

I just had bunnies and flags removed from my account but the person who denied my HHT call (0rca) said there wasn't. No offense to 0rca, but this is too much of a coincidence.

Decode
03-10-2007, 07:16 AM
well did u ask her if she can see who was last on ur acc?

Yep, i did that in the 1st email i sent, she said that no one had been on my account and that i never had the funi :(

I just had bunnies and flags removed from my account but the person who denied my HHT call (0rca) said there wasn't. No offense to 0rca, but this is too much of a coincidence.

Thats what i was thinking, why does 0rca allways deal with the missing furni problems?

Ras
03-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Coz 0rca likes lieng.

JammiePixelz
24-05-2008, 10:22 PM
all you need to know is that 0rca is a sk*et

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!