PDA

View Full Version : Make Me Laugh - Ends 20th June

MissAlice
21-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Can you make me laugh? Can you tell me a joke that I've not heard before? It must be clean and not be mean. Tell me something funny....... and make me laugh

To enter this competition you must be permanent staff when the winner is announced.

The Prize: One HC Sofa & One Red Dragon Fire Lamp kindly donated by TooClose

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: (If different to your habbox name)
Your Joke:

What are you waiting for?

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 20th June unless otherwise stated. After that the winner will be chosen and MissAlice will hand over the prizes in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Staff Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on June 20th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced in this forum and will be announced in the final post of this competition and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competitions.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. ANYONE COMMENTING WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION IN THIS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF THEIR COMMENT.

roller-adam
21-05-2005, 01:48 PM
The Blonde Went To Her Mail Box 5 Times In 30 mins And The Next Door Nabour Asked Are You Waiting For A Specail Package and She Said No My Computer Says I Have Mail

paradox
21-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Habbo Name: TheLostDino

A blonde walks into a shop, and she says to the woman behind the counter.. Can I have that TV Please? The woman behind the counter said No we don't serve blondes.
So the blonde goes home and dies her hair brown and comes back to the shop the next day, she asks if she can have that TV Again... But still the woman behind the counter says We dont serve blondes sorry. So she goes home AGAIN!! And dies her hair all the colours in the world, and comes back to the shop the next day, and asks for the TV. The woman behind the counter said NO We don't serve blondes!! So the blonde said Look, I've died my hair all the colours in the world, how do you know Im blonde? The woman behind the counter said "Because thats a Microwave dear"
[Nothing agasnt blondes, because they rule ;)]

Krypsis
21-05-2005, 01:55 PM
habbo name : laxativepolo2
Joke:
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?''

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

The Teacher fainted.

Sammeth.
21-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Habbo Name: Same as Habbox
Your Joke:

A woman walks into a lawyer's office and asks, "Is it true that if I get divorced, I'm entitled to half of my husband's possessions?"

"In most cases," answers the lawyer, "it is true. Are you getting a divorce?"

"Not yet," the woman replies. "First, I've got to get married."

-whiteflame-
21-05-2005, 02:03 PM
habbo name: -whiteflame-
joke: whats green and turns red at the flick of a switch?
kurmit in a liquidiser

Flubberz
21-05-2005, 02:05 PM
I Have A Joke And A Little Thingy Maboby first Person Thing :s

Habbo Name: Flubberz

Joke:
There Were 3 Blondes Walking In The Park And They Found Some Tracks,

The First One Said "Those Are Bear Tracks"

The Second One Said "Dont Be Silly There Dog Tracks"

The Third Blonde Said "No Your both Wrong They Are Rabbit Tracks"

They Were Arguing For 20 minutes Then The Train Hit Them!

First Person thing:
I Was In The Park Sitting On The Bench Watching kids Play Football And I Was Wondering Why Balls Got Bigger As They got Closer, Then it Hit Me

:-Mystical.Dave-
21-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Habbo Name- :-Mystical.Dave-
Habbox Name- :-Mystical.Dave-

Two pies are baking in the oven, one says,"It's really hot in here!" the other one responds,"AHHHHH! A talking Pie!"
;)

clearmint
21-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Habbo Name: clearmint

My Joke

A man was reading the paper when an ad caught his eye: $500 Porsche! New! The man thought that it was very unusual to sell a Porsche for $500, and he thought it might be a joke, but thought it was worth a shot. So he went to the lady's house and sure enough, she had an almost brand new Porsche.
"Wow!" the man said. "Can I take it for a test drive?" Unlike what he expected, the man found that the car ran perfectly and took it back to the lady's house.

"Why are you selling me this great Porsche for only $500?"

"My husband just ran off with his secretary, and he told me I could have the house and the furniture as long as I sold his Porsche and sent him the money."

!star--girl!
21-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Habbo Name: !star--girl!
Your Joke: Women to her husband: Soccer, Soccer, Soccer! You only like Soccer, you don't even know the date from our wedding-day!
Husband to wife: I do! thats the day that Chelsea won from Arsenal with 3-2!!

Mentor
21-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Habbox Name: mentor
Habbo Name: thybag

- warning, some may find this joke rude. so im warning people -

Joke:

A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have *** when the girl stopped.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for ***." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25..."

Steph=04=
21-05-2005, 06:10 PM
there was an english-man a scottish-man and an irish-man sitting on top of a building construction. It is 12:00 pm and they decide to each lunch.

The English-man opens his lunch box and says "oh no, ive got ham sandwiches AGAIN, if i have another handsamwich im going to jump off the top of this building construction site."

The Scottish-man opens his luncbox and says "ack no, ive got cheese sandwiches AGAIN, if i get another cheese sandwich im going to jump off the top of this building construction site."

The irish-man opens his lunch box and says "oh no, ive got jam sandwiches AGAIN, if i get another jam sandwich ill jump off the top of this building construction site."

The next day they open up their lunch boxes.

The English-man says "oh no another ham sandwich" and he jumps off the top of the building construction site.

The scottish-man says "ack no, another cheese sandwich" and he jumps off the top of the building construction site.

The irish-man says "jam again....well it wouldnt be fair if i didnt jump" so he jumps off the top of the construction site.

at the funeral the wives are all crying.

The english-man wife says "i dont know why he didnt tell me, i could have gave him something different"

The Scottish-man wife says "i dont know why my husband didnt say anything i thought he loved cheese"

The irish-man wife says "i dont know my my husband committed suicide, he makes his own sandwiches"

Mr.Kylee
21-05-2005, 08:19 PM
Habbo name: (same as my habbox)
My joke:

There was a Japanese man who went to America for sightseeing.

On the last day, he hailed a cab and told the driver to drive to the airport.

During the journey, a Honda drove past the taxi. Thereupon, the man leaned out of the window excitedly and yelled, "Honda, very fast! Made in Japan!"

After a while, a Toyota sped past the taxi. Again, the Japanese man leaned out of the window and yelled, "Toyota, very fast! Made in Japan!"

And then a Mitsubishi sped past the taxi. For the third time, the Japanese leaned out of the window and yelled, "Mitsubishi, very fast! Made in Japan!"

The driver was a little angry, but he kept quiet. And this went on for quite a number of cars. Finally, the taxi came to the airport.

The fare was US$300. The Japanese exclaimed, "Wah... so expensive!"

There upon, the driver yelled back, "Meter, very fast! Made in Japan!"

x!x.Emily.x!x
21-05-2005, 08:32 PM
there was 4 blondes doing a puzzle it took them 4 months to complete the puzzle, they were so happy so they went to celebrate in the pub,they kept shouting 4 months! Then the barman asked why they were shouting 4 months so one of the blonde said coz it said 2-6 years on the box :D:D:D

[No offence to blonde :p i am myself :p]

darter21
21-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Habbo Name: (same as my habbox)
My joke:

A young boy in one of the first years was learning his alphabet. The boy was nervous.
The teacher asks the class ' Can anyone please recite the alphabet please?'
Nobody in the class wanted to do the alphabet. All of a sudden the teacher calls the boy's name and says ' Why don't you say the alphabet?'
The boy replies ' Miss, but i need to go to the toilet' he shouts.
The teachers replies ' You can go to the toilet only if you say the alphabet'
So the boy thinks to himself and says the alphabet fast.
The boy goes ' A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Q R S T U V W X Y Z !' he yells.
The teacher corrects him and says ' You missed out the P'
The boy answers back and says ' Yes Miss it's already halfway down my leg'

Coolmandan6
22-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Habbo Name: Coolmandan6
I was hacked tonight - Thats not a joke

Jinxxed
22-05-2005, 07:24 AM
Habbo(x) Name: Photographed

Joke: How do you make a room of old grannies swear?
Answer: Shout "Bingo!"

Shadowrock!
22-05-2005, 04:06 PM
name: Shadowrock!

why did the chicken cross the road

... chickens cant cross roads, they live on farms and go

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK. and if they could cross a road, it would sound like.

cluck cluck cluck cluck. SPLAT ... cluck, clu, cll, c

RedStratocas
22-05-2005, 07:14 PM
name: Shadowrock!

the biggest joke in the world is...

my life =|

Thats depressing...

Isnt against newbies or anything, but this would be offencive to anything else I put, so:

Habbo name: Redstratocas

What do you call 500 newbies at the bottom of the ocean?

A good Start

What do you call a newbie up to his neck in sand?

Not enough sand. :p

Exelglug
22-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Habbo Name : exelglug
Joke:-
man 1: :o in this comp theres one hc sofa & dragon lamp up for grabs
man 2: you mean theres one HC Sofa & one Red Dragon Fire Lamp
man 1: thats what i said
man 2: no you could of meant a blue fire lamp
man 1: no you cant have blue fire, fire is red and you could of meant a blue zebra fire lamp
man 2: thats impossible a zebra cant breathe fire neither does it have scales on it
man 1: well at least it has feet when a dragon lamp doesnt
man 2: a dragon does have feet it has 2
man 1: but a zebra has 4 plus a dragon LAMP doesnt have feet
man 2: hey i dont see a zebra on a lamp and even if there was it wouldnt have feet there would just be a tail
man 1: what colour would it be?
man 2: err pink?
man 1: you havent seen a zebra have you?
man 2: no but what does it matter
man 1: well it would be a little strange to have a pink zebra on habbo
man 2: no you have small pink people on habbo they light up and everything
man 1: thats a holo and thats for decoration
man 2: hey who gave the prizes for this comp again?
man 1: TooClose hes kool
man 2: well i think TooClose got a little TOO CLOSE to our conversation about orange zebras
man 1: what he ever do to you hes a kool guy and its a pink zebra not orange
man 2: no, zebras are black the sun is orange
man 1: well i would say the sun was yellow not orange
man 2: its orange
man 1: yellow
man 2: orange
man 1: yellow

AFTER A WHILE

man 2: orange
man 1: orange
man 2: yellow
man 1: see you agree with me
man 2: i didnt *thinks* o man
man 1: lol *walks away*
man 2: hang on .........WHAT WAS THE COLOUR OF A ZEBRA AGAIN?

motleyfool
22-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Habbo Name: :Motleyfool

Joke:

Why did the pig learn karate?

So he could do pork chops.

the wombats
22-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Habbo Name: :-Mystical.Craig-

Joke:

what is the smartest kind of see

. a spelling bee XD

KevSays
23-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Habbox Name: KevSays
Habbo Name: KevSays

There are 2 sheeps in a field. One of the sheep says "Baa!" and the other says "Hey, I was just about to say that!"

micky.blue.eyes
23-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Habbox and Habbo name: micky.blue.eyes
Joke:

A boy and his dad are walking in the kwik-e-mart. The boy sees a weird package and asks his dad: What is that weird package?
The dad answers: Those are condoms.
Ohw, ok. Said the boy.
But the boy asks: Why is there a package of 3?
Dad: That is for teenagers, one for friday, one for saturday and one for sunday.
Boy: Ohw, ok. But why is there also a package of 6?
Dad: That is for young adults, two for friday, two for saturday and two for sunday.
Boy: Ohw, ok. But who takes the package of 12?
Dad: Those are for married people, one for January, one for February, one for .......

:D :D :D

Jacko2kn3
23-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Its the middle of winter, and a young man is sat on his sofa inside his house. It's freezing, even the central heating isn't keeping him warm! Suddenly there is a knock on the door. He gets up, opens it, and sees a tiny snail shivering on his mat.

"P-P-P-Please can I come in? It's f-f-f-freezing out here," The snail asks.

"No way!" The man says, kicking the snail away.

A year later, and the weather is how it was before. Freezing, snowing, and the man is sat inside his house, still cold as the central heating is once again not helping. There was a knock at his door, so he got up and answered it. The snail was once again there, and he said:

"What did you do that for?"

:lol:

rosie387
24-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Habbo name: rosie387
Joke:
A chinese man phoned up his boss and said '' me no come to work me not feel well'' boss says ''well im gonna suggest something here try i have *** with my wife when im ill it always works Try it'' chinese man says: ''Ok ill be there in thrity mins'' ( 30 mins later ) chinese man: '' i feel better, by the way you have nice wife''

Jane
24-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Habbo Name: Janeh
My Joke:When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.

joshuar
24-05-2005, 06:39 PM
Habbo Name: crashb555
Joke: "Is this heaven" a man asked Santan

RareWolf
25-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Habbo Name : RareWolf
Habbox Name : RareWolf
Random Name : BOB

Joke :

how do you tell if stephs been using the computer? theres tip-ex all ova the sceen >: ]

(steph has in steph=04= ha ha ha >: ] )
*Looks at steph with a bat*
*Runs for me Life*

Lerf
25-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Me: Knock Knock
You: Who's there?
Me: Bet
You: Bet who?!
Me: Betty!

ROFL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I bet you didn't see that coming ;)

Edit: Someone gave me rep stating that they didn't get the joke but I should have rep. anyway! Well to that person - thank you!!! :D And it isn't a joke you're supposed to 'get' - It is a joke that is so sarcastic and silly, that you just try and ... make it funny *shrugs*

Sabra
26-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Habbo Name: Sabra
Joke: Why was the bee's hair sticky?
Answer: Because he used a honey comb ;)

:eusa_doh:

jinxii
27-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Habbo Name: Jinxii

Joke:
These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods:

On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.

On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.

On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.

On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.

On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.

On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.

On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.

On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.

On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.

On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.

On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.

On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.

On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.

On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.

TooClose$
27-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Habbo name: TooClose

Entry:
A man and woman are driving...

A man and a woman are driving down the same road at the same time.
As they pass each other the woman leans out the window, points and yells, “PIG! ”

The man immediately leans out his window, shakes his fist and shouts back, “WITCH!"

They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he slams into a pig that had wandered into the middle of the road.

If only men would listen.

Just for laughes:

Splish Splash Through the Field

A blond was driving along a country road, listening to the radio. The D.J. was telling blonde jokes one after the other, and she got extremly angry and turned off the radio.

She continued down the road, and in a field she saw another blond in a canoe trying to row across the field. She stopped and got out of the car, and yelled across to the other blond, "It's Blondes like you who make everyone think I'm stupid. If I could swim, I'd come out there and give you a piece of my mind!"

Haemogloben
28-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Habbo Name: Treben

Entry 1: Did you hear about the magic tractor?

It drove along the road and turned into a field.

Entry 2: There was a church once where all the nuns were bathing and walking around in the nude.
There came a knock on the door:

"Who is it?" said one nun.

"It's the blind man" said the man outside the door.

The nun discussed it with her companions and decided to let him in since he couldn't see them.

The door opened.
"My god you're all naked! Now, which window do you want the blinds on?"

doraemonkiller
31-05-2005, 01:32 PM
HABBO NAME : doraemonkiller

Entry:
I.NEED.HELP.MY.SPACEBAR.IS.BROKEN

trunks.15
31-05-2005, 01:53 PM
name: trunks.15

joke: how shal i call ma legless dog?

who cares? iff you calll him he cant come >.<

rosie387
31-05-2005, 04:33 PM
wat happens wen u log rosie?

u get her furni and her account perm ban

kobi626
31-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Habbo Name: Kobi626
Habbox Name: Kobi

Entry: Once a blonde went to the library to get a book. A few days later, she returns and says to librarian at the counter, "This book was very boring. It had too many characters and too many numbers, so i would like to return it." The librarian says to the other librarian, "So here is the person who took our phone book!" XD

Snowboarding
31-05-2005, 09:13 PM
A random guy walks into a bar and drinks the night away. He comes home crawling up the front steps and it just so happens that his wife is standing in the doorway watching him. He says "Hunny I can explain". "Explain what?" she says, "I just wanted to give you a hand up the steps". Surprised that his wife didn't accuse him of drinking he lead on her glady up the steps. At the top of the steps she said "How did you manage to forget your wheelchair?". :D

If I'm not allowed to have 2 jokes then disqualify me - I don't really mind winning or not :p (Also this joke may affend some people)

A guy walks into a bar and tells the bartender to buy everyone drinks. The bartender looks shocked and says "Are you sure? That's a couple hundred dollars worth of drinks". The bartender uncaps drinks for everyone and while doing so asks the man "How are you rich enough to afford this? especially for people you don't know."

The man replies "I make stupid bets with people". The man thinks he's a loonatic and carries on his job. After an hour or two of drinking lots of drinks the man stumbles over to the bar and says to the bartender "I'll bet you $1000 dolars (£400) that I can pee in a beer bottle that's on the ground while standing on the table without missing a drop. The bartender laughs at him and shakes his hand signifying the deal. The man gets ontop of the table and pees everywhere all over the bar - everyone except in the bottle. The bartender starts gutting himself in laughter and says "Buddy you owe me $1000!".

The man replies "That doesn't matter, I just bet everyone else here $1000 that I could pee all over your bar and make you laugh while doing it" :D

JT-Fan
01-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Habbo Name:Rupsie
Joke: Sierk: You Know My Girlfriend MissAlice Likes Food....
Rupsie: Yeah.....Whats Her Valentines Day Gift Then!
Sierk: Seeing As She Likes Food I Bought Her A Flower!
Rupsie: A..Asin 1?!
Sierk: Yeah A CauliFLOWER!

,Rachyy,
05-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Habbo Name:xoxrachaelxox
Forum Name:xoxrachaeloxo
Joke:
Julie had three kids and they always bothered her so one day she tryed some magazines to find solutions to the problem but nothing came to work. So she called her friend and her friend sugestid that she got a play pin so Julie thought that, that would be great. So she goes and buys one and she has it for 3 weeks and then her friend called to see how Julie was doing Julie said "Oh its great the kids dont bother me at all i just grab a bar of chocolate and a magazine and i sit in there for 3-5 hours a day and the kids dont bother me at all!" ;)

Soyers
09-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Habbo name: Soyers

Entry:

8:45am, Tuesday, June 7th.

I'm happily eating my breakfast with ma mere whilst watching good old reliable (the television from the stone age) when the phone rings, MDD (mother darling dearest) drops her fork and says 'Oh bother! Answer that will you? See who it is but say I am unavailable'
'Pip pip mum my love' I say as I am a brilliant daughter and very useful at answering phones and stuff. I put down my breakfast and bring the portable telephone into the living room and sit back down on the sofa.
I answer with a very calm intelligent accent 'Hello? Yes...Yes... no this isn’t she I’m afraid...uh huh.. uh huh' (At this point Mother is very interested and pauses mid chew) 'No no I’m sorry she isn’t around at the moment.. uh huh... well she’s out fishing in Canada.. uh huh for the Loch Ness Monster.. .. .. .. ..that’s in Scotland is it? Oh well I better hang up and let her know'
Mummy chokes on her toast

Smiddy
15-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Habbo Name : smiddy1234
Competition Entry :

Whats Pink and Fluffy?
Pink Fluff!
Whats Blue and fluff?
No Not Blue Fluff, Pink Fluff Holding It's Breath! :D :rolleyes: :eusa_doh:

2hd.
15-06-2005, 06:59 PM
why do cows sit down in the rain?

to keep each udder warm

classic....

Mr.Himself
15-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Habbo Name: Mr.Himself

Joke: Why doesn't anyone play with tiger?

Answer: Cause he plays with POOH

---MAD---
16-06-2005, 10:38 AM
you have to laugh at these 2 :P:
My joke:
How do chineese name their children?
They throw a tin can down the stair case: "chingchangbangyan"

How do sword fish name their children?
The couple have a sword fight: "swishcarshshick"

;)

Eamonn
16-06-2005, 04:42 PM
habbo name : laxativepolo2
Joke:
Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?''

When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!''

The Teacher fainted.

I know Missalice no comments and im sorry
But this isnt new or made up by him
Its off www.funnyjunk.com (http://www.funnyjunk.com)

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. ANYONE COMMENTING WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION IN THIS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF THEIR COMMENT. YOU EVER HEARD OF PRIVATE MESSAGING?

MissAlice
23-06-2005, 08:59 PM
What a difficult choice! Some really good entries :)

Quite a variety, Mentor you are naughty, lol, but it was good, Steph=04= very entertaining, and Rarewolf is there any tippex on your screen, you best check :p

I love dumb jokes ;)

Well done clearmint you may claim your prizes by sending a pm to Spectate here on the forum.

Your Prize: One HC Sofa & One Red Dragon Fire Lamp kindly donated by TooClose

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!