PDA

View Full Version : This girl..

Coheed&Cambria
03-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Ok, thers this girl that i really like, and she apparently likes me. So i asked her out in May. She said yes, i went out with her for a month but my mate took something the wrong way and dumped her for me :( So i asked her out again, she said no. And again and again. She kept on saying i dont know. I asked her out last night and she said maybe.

But the problem is, shes quite shy and so am i. So i dont know what to do, i really like her and she likes me, but she doesent always talk to me.

So any help would be appreiceated.

Nemo
03-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Get your mate to tell her that you didnt actually want to dump her, otherwise you wouldnt keep asking her out. Also just keep trying and just try and explain!

Hope it works out.

:Delirium
03-10-2007, 08:18 PM
i would knock the crap outa your friend tbh, he isnt really a mate if he did that.

whoooosh
03-10-2007, 08:21 PM
yh he doesnt sound like a great mate if he did that

Nemo
03-10-2007, 08:25 PM
i would knock the crap outa your friend tbh, he isnt really a mate if he did that.

yh he doesnt sound like a great mate if he did thatHe is a good mate im assuming. He said his mate MISHEARD and MISUNDERSTOOD him, so he said that.

Coheed&Cambria
04-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Yeh, i said to my mate to go up to her and say he dident meen it, that he was misunderstud, but she just thoguht i was lying.

And hes my best mate, Just missunderstud

Thanks for all help :)

:Delirium
04-10-2007, 10:02 AM
if she thinks your a lier and she doesn't believe you, shes not someone you wanna be with mate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!