PDA

View Full Version : How to get a better social life in school.

Breakfloor
03-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Well if your like i was, didnt really like smiling and disliked alot of people then talk to them. ask them why they dislike you. if its: oh you never really talk so i've never got to know you. then smile, talk and be abit more liveley. i know your thinking, easy for you to say and i know you may think its not easy but just jump into it. if you stand around going oh ill do it monday then its never gonna work. go to school in a good mood and just do it!

if you have a problem because the people you hang out with bully you abit, DO NOT hand around with them. later they will eventually start using you as a punch bag and it will make you feel bad and maybe ruin what social life you did have.

if its that you have a problem with one person in a group and that makes the group theyre with dislike you, again, talk to them! if they just wont budge and still dislike you or have no reason for it, move on. theyre a waste of space and arent worth it.

if your shy, theres nothing you can do but jump into a group and initiate conversation. if you go into a group and be quiet theyre gunna think who the hell is this? and why isnt he/she talking? you will become the stalker. the kid nobody likes because they just watch. when they mess about dont be too worried to join in. just join in because if you dont theyre gunna think your weird.

i know some people put a sort of act on to look cool and it fails and your stuck with it, just change. and stick with it. dont go oh, this isnt working because for evry one of these /\ take time. its not a over night fix. because there isnt one.

hope i helped atleast one person but if not thanks for reading.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!