PDA

View Full Version : Room Bans

Serapth
28-06-2004, 04:43 PM
I think it would be a good idea if the owner of a room could ban other habbos from coming into it.

For example, you could own a trade room and it might attract flooders ect, the room owner would be able to ban them from the room so they couldnt come back and annoy the people in the room.

The same could be used for people who swear at you or generally cause trouble.

It would save hobbas time to so the didnt have to keep dealing with habbos who repeatedly harrass others.

http://www.foxwar.com/signature/Serapth.png

NOBLE-MAN
28-06-2004, 05:07 PM
yer thats a really good idea

GELHEAD2004
28-06-2004, 05:09 PM
I suggest that in another post somewhere on this forum - plz dont copy me :eek: :eek: jk jk :D :D
It would be a good idea though!

Mizki
28-06-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm up for that!

Jin
28-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Its an awesome idea.....but what happends if the owner owed furni to another habbo due to falling furni and the owner banned him from the room due to the fact that QUITE alot of people on habbo are not a model habbo citizen they would abuse it and it would cause hobba's more trouble to sort out it would be good if the people in habbo were all as responsible as most of us on this forum are. Although it would be a cool idea if it could be applied to public rooms because there isnt anyone with rights in there apart from hobba's, habbo staff and moderators alot of advertisers and flooders go there. It would be an awesome idea if habbos could get banned for 2 hrs for like flooding but then have a 4 day ban or however long from public rooms.

Brilliant idea Serapth

Moose
30-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Gelhead it was my Idea!!! >: o :mad: :mad: Thatll be cool if we can room ban

ted-crilley
30-06-2004, 03:12 PM
lol lets all agree its a good idea im sure alot of people have thought of it :rolleyes: :iamwithst

GELHEAD2004
30-06-2004, 03:17 PM
hmmmm nope it was mine as i suggested it in the colour of the hc prezzie thread!

Butcher11
30-06-2004, 03:26 PM
It's been suggested for years, but Habbo won't use it becuase people will abuse the system :(, oh well, it's a good diea though.

Concentric
30-06-2004, 04:40 PM
butcher's right, the idea was brought up a long time ago
i think its a cool idea too but i dont think it will be introduced any time soon

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 08:53 PM
That is a great idea! If someone is always advertizing without permission and never caught, the owner could ban him of the room, so he doesn't come again. Or someone doing harassement in the room to others. Great idea!

-beenie-
13-10-2004, 03:34 AM
Yey! i think its a very good idea it would help alot!

NeonPunx
15-10-2004, 08:20 AM
that wuld b soo kool i wuld bann people that ask for furni

akaPenguin
16-10-2004, 04:47 AM
All I have to say about why it ISN'T implemented: RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! However, the only downside is that scripters could make it so that room owners can ban the habbos from the entire hotel ( I don't know, they do something with the packets =P )

Davie!
19-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Yeah I know =Z I emailed habbo asking them to introduce something like that =] Although they didn't =[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!