PDA

View Full Version : Habbo And There Sucky Support System

Kyle2k7
04-10-2007, 04:58 PM
About 3 months ago i got banned on Habbo, for no apparent reason. Probably a new hobba thinking hes hard trying out his new permissions. Now im trying to get my account back since i dont think it should be banned i put alot of money into it. The support system is absolutely s*** it takes about 4 days for them to reply and they dont even help in the end.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Thread Closed to avoid further breaking of the rules.

msb.
04-10-2007, 05:01 PM
About 3 months ago i got banned on Habbo, for no apparent reason. Probably a new hobba thinking hes hard trying out his new permissions. Now im trying to get my account back since i dont think it should be banned i put alot of money into it. The support system is absolutely s*** it takes about 4 days for them to reply and they dont even help in the end.
LOl
We don't have hobbas now :S
If you email them make sure to explain FULLY, saying the reason...

Thanks

Kyle2k7
04-10-2007, 05:05 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude or offencive.

msb.
04-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I do. I explain as much as i can. Is there support system like a building full of Indians
- rep, why bring indians into this, i guess u kno rasq of that comment

Decode
04-10-2007, 05:32 PM
LOl
We don't have hobbas now :S
If you email them make sure to explain FULLY, saying the reason...

Thanks

Yes, and ask for a FULL responce, or you will get a 2 lines of crap which doesnt make sence.

msb.
04-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Yes, and ask for a FULL responce, or you will get a 2 lines of crap which doesnt make sence.
LOL atleast my comment was the slightiest bit helpful

Anyways staying on topic, sumtimes they ask for proof, so if they do, make sure to reply to that email they send u, if it says at bottom of the email.

GoldenMerc
04-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Im pretty sure they arnt indians,So for the racist -rep.

msb.
04-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Im pretty sure they arnt indians,So for the racist -rep.
thanks that u get where I am comming from, I think there should be new rules, racist/cheeky comments like that should be a ban.

Kyle2k7
06-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Habbo realy needs new owners it absolutely sucks. make someone like sony online

CHA!NGANG
06-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Why do you have to be racist? My mate is Indian... Whats your point?

No wonder why they didn't unban you... You are a Racist!

-Rep

efq
06-10-2007, 07:48 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude or offencive.
That's racist.

And I don't think you should get unbanned for saying that.

And opensourcehost you should know not to leave that comment up there =/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!