PDA

View Full Version : Celtic fan banned for life !

Shoovers
04-10-2007, 08:21 PM
The Celtic supporter who invaded the Parkhead pitch after Scott McDonald's late winner against Milan has been banned from Bhoys games for life.

The 27-year-old man entered the field of play in the final minute of the UEFA Champions League match and was involved in an incident with Milan goalkeeper Dida.

He made himself known to Celtic on Thursday and has been immediately banned from all the club's home and away matches for life.

"Clearly, Celtic take this issue extremely seriously and it is satisfying that this individual has been identified so swiftly," chief executive Peter Lawwell said in a statement on the club's official website.

"The individual in question has now been banned for life from attending Celtic matches, both home and away."

After being interviewed by Celtic staff, the man then handed himself in to Strathclyde Police to be questioned about the incident.

bigdavecox90
04-10-2007, 10:06 PM
FARCE!

CJW93
05-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Ah well theres always Grays. There is a bloke that goes to every game he drives down from Scotland down past London to watch every Grays Athletic game.

bigdavecox90
05-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Has he got a life? ;)

jordang16
05-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Bit harsh hes banned for life we know he shouldnt have been on the pitch but that late goal sent him wild and he wanted to celebrate his team winning :s

Azul
05-10-2007, 10:00 AM
No it isn't harsh. He could of had anything on him you just do not know. I imagine Celtic's security will be punished too, he must of had to come a fair way to get on the pitch.

jordang16
05-10-2007, 10:32 AM
No it isn't harsh. He could of had anything on him you just do not know. I imagine Celtic's security will be punished too, he must of had to come a fair way to get on the pitch.

yh but he didnt if he had a weapon on him then i would say him being banned for life is fair but he didnt he was just celebrating a fantastic result against the holder of the champions league

Azul
05-10-2007, 10:34 AM
And? You don't have to run on the pitch and touch a player to celebrate a good victory.

danny-dyer
05-10-2007, 12:39 PM
rofl,
hows a big club like celtic gonna ban him?
they cant see every fan can they?

and he deserved it rly....

Jordie
05-10-2007, 05:17 PM
deserved it
you cant really go onto the field and hit a player lmao
i know it wasnt hard but dida was always going to go down

Shoovers
05-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Hit him ! lol, he just about stroked his neck and went down like a sack of potatoes

,Darn
08-10-2007, 01:33 PM
rofl,
hows a big club like celtic gonna ban him?
they cant see every fan can they?

and he deserved it rly....
Thats what I always say.. 60,000+ every second week at parkhead, and their gonna spot this one guy? That being said, his face has been plastered onto the tabloids, he simply cannot remain in Glasgow/Scotland or his blood WILL be spilled.

Alan_Carr
12-10-2007, 07:32 PM
LOL
That was just hillarious, Dida gets slapped, 2-3 seconds later, just collapses..
AND WORST OF ALL..
Has to be stretchered OFF!
"/

@xP
12-10-2007, 09:21 PM
It's abit harsh.

ye its a very serious incident.
ye u cnt run onto a football pitch

he should of got a 10 year ban or w/e not life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!