PDA

View Full Version : Rping on habbo?

Dajus
05-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Did you know there is an rping community on habbo? Mafia RPG's, Star wars RPG's, Nruto, Dragon ball Z. There are probally over 5OO people who just come on to roleplay. I think this deserves a whole section on the habbo lists, and i know that roleplays have a hard time getting new users. Often mods ban people from fighting with eachothere when they are just pretending to be angry in an RP.

What do you think? :8

jesus
05-10-2007, 12:22 PM
I think it's really stupid personally.

Dajus
05-10-2007, 12:23 PM

Why? Explain if you give an opinion please, :P

le harry
05-10-2007, 01:27 PM
*kikz hed

Edited by Jordy (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Dajus
05-10-2007, 02:05 PM
USA get an RPG section, :S

dannyisnotamazing
05-10-2007, 02:42 PM
USA have a RPG category, I seen it other day :P.

Some of the categorys need to be removed lol, they don't even get used imo..

Dajus
05-10-2007, 06:30 PM
USA have a RPG category, I seen it other day :P.

Some of the categorys need to be removed lol, they don't even get used imo..

Catergories should be.

RPG
Gangs And Armies
Trading
Everything Else

Blissa
05-10-2007, 06:32 PM
I tried out RPG'ing once... It was really confusing??? I think an area for those people on the navigator would be good too, because previously they were scattered all over the place, but you'd be able to find them all at once if they were on one list. +Rep for the idea.

LegendOfNoob
05-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Guys as you see in top im a usa man and i know why
while back they made a RPG Floor Pation / Group it kept #1 for like 2 weeks and thats why we have the RPG Floor its ralitevly more
and as far as floors needed removing uk has way too many catagories

Qamp
05-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Rping is not fun imo.

Dajus
05-10-2007, 06:59 PM
I tried out RPG'ing once... It was really confusing??? I think an area for those people on the navigator would be good too, because previously they were scattered all over the place, but you'd be able to find them all at once if they were on one list. +Rep for the idea.

Umm, well, mafiarp is on "Gangs and Armies", and star wars roleplay is on "Theme Rooms". Pretty much anything else as well. Rep returned for actually evaluating the idea instead of "RP IS GAY".

ColyTom
05-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Catergories should be.

RPG
Gangs And Armies
Trading
Everything Else

What about gaming rooms, theme rooms, Habbo staff reccommended rooms etc?

Dajus
05-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Staff and reccomended rooms are rubbish. As for gaming, yes, that could be put in. Theme could go in everything else.

Abzii
05-10-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't really roleplay but I really like the idea :D +Rep

Ajax.
05-10-2007, 11:57 PM
It can be fun when in the right mood. Kinda stuid tho.

Dajus
06-10-2007, 09:32 AM
It can be fun when in the right mood. Kinda stuid tho.

Its fun untill you take it too seriously. You get some people getting all worked up about it, and its a chatroom, o.o

Scotesh
07-10-2007, 01:56 AM
I've rped on habbo for the past 6 years give or take a few months.
Not constantly, obviously because I have left numerous times and hardly ever wnt online.

I usually come online now to roleplay in things like X-Men and other non-official ones.
The community is massive, way more than 500. The only problem is the rooms are made as theme rooms, which jams up the theme room category.

Habbo needs a category for roleplays alone.

Dajus
07-10-2007, 09:56 AM
I've rped on habbo for the past 6 years give or take a few months.
Not constantly, obviously because I have left numerous times and hardly ever wnt online.

I usually come online now to roleplay in things like X-Men and other non-official ones.
The community is massive, way more than 500. The only problem is the rooms are made as theme rooms, which jams up the theme room category.

Habbo needs a category for roleplays alone.

Exactly. Hi scot btw, it's yozdmaster. ;P

.Wise
13-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Lmao its Elli.

Anyway, yeah i rp alot these days.
It isn't really lame since it gives you something to do whilst on Habbo other than sit around and chat pointlessly.

I've noticed Swrp dying alot since '05, but i think the minority that is Rp should get a section.

jesus
13-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Its fun untill you take it too seriously. You get some people getting all worked up about it, and its a chatroom, o.oagreed, some people think they are like in a mafia irl

Antallica
13-10-2007, 06:38 PM
I think it's pretty sad.

jesus
13-10-2007, 06:40 PM
same. it makes me laugh when people change their names to like 'lucio-savioli' or something stupid like that, you just see rooms full of ppl with stupid names LOLLL

Jordan3606
13-10-2007, 07:17 PM
I thought the title of this thread was 'raping on habbo' I was like *** :o xD

Kalk
14-10-2007, 09:39 AM
In my opinion, the Navagator should have a clean up. There are some floors never in use.
This would be a good list:
Recommended Rooms Floor (Gets rid of that ugly thing at the top of the nav)
Gaming, Race and Maze Floor
Trading Floor
Theme Room Floor
Chat, Chill, Discussion and Party Floor
All Other Rooms Floor
:)

@xP
14-10-2007, 09:46 AM

What he said.

I won't be explaining.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!