PDA

View Full Version : need help with choosing forum name

advertise4free
05-10-2007, 12:58 PM
i need help chossing a forum name that is non habbo please i need the name and what the name is about i need 5 forum name to choose from then the one a choose that person will get rep

L!!nK
05-10-2007, 12:59 PM
wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LegendOfNoob
05-10-2007, 07:16 PM
long sig L!nk

hibr us the topic of your forum and style so we can actually help you figure out a name..

Cixso
05-10-2007, 11:01 PM
i need help chossing a forum name that is non habbo please i need the name and what the name is about i need 5 forum name to choose from then the one a choose that person will get rep

Eh????

IPhone
06-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Give it some forums names and why you chose them and he picks one to use? I think that's what he meens Danny!:)

advertise4free
07-10-2007, 05:12 PM
yes thank you IPhone for giving a better way of what i`m on about because at the time i was posting it that was how i could only way i could put it because that was the only thing in my head + LegendOfNoob i don't have a clue want i want the forum about al i know know is that the one i choose will be the one i choose and who evea posted that name will be offed a job as admin and i will give rep to everyone who submited a name for me to choose from.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!