PDA

View Full Version : So long becs!

Tom H
06-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Looks like becs has got the boot in the major sulake re-vamp, adios! :)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/becs no staff badge! aww bye .. habbox lover .. becs

crans
06-10-2007, 08:11 AM
oh noes.

no more power obsessed abuser?

Wizzdom
06-10-2007, 08:12 AM
Maybe she has badge on hidden?

Tom H
06-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Maybe she has badge on hidden?

check all other hotels she dont just go on and change them all

crans
06-10-2007, 08:14 AM
tbh Sulake should fire all the old staff it's been runned so poorly after Callie's leave they ruined there own creation.

Tom H
06-10-2007, 08:18 AM
also check this her own site

http://www.habbohut.com/content/view/109/1/

Wizzdom
06-10-2007, 08:25 AM
ooo, thats a good article

Pyroka
06-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Ooo... Well, I'm not sure whether to be happy or not. Habbo may become a much more boring place without her. *Looks around* Just-one would be pleased if he seen this.

Tom H
06-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Ooo... Well, I'm not sure whether to be happy or not. Habbo may become a much more boring place without her. *Looks around* Just-one would be pleased if he seen this.

oh he will find out

Wizzdom
06-10-2007, 08:26 AM
She has not left, she is still staff :)

Pyroka
06-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Well thats LekkerLaura, Disarno & Becs all gone in the same month. It's only the 6th too! I wonder who they'll be working for after this... Probably AOL again. xD

Tom H
06-10-2007, 08:30 AM

shes left habbo, she might be involved with another sulake project but shes gone from habbo... habbo category.. habbo forum.. appropriate

Pyroka
06-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Shes probably gone to get involved with IRC-Galleria if it were another Sulake project, but otherwise I think she's gone to a more advanced company... Myspace? :O

efq
06-10-2007, 08:31 AM
She oversly is leaving her site says.

And she ent being on since august 19th and no badge.

crans
06-10-2007, 08:34 AM
o well no one would notice the difference if she didn't come back.

womanizer
06-10-2007, 08:43 AM
i heard callies comin bk.

crans
06-10-2007, 08:45 AM

you heard wrong.

CHA!NGANG
06-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Disarno hasn't left yet. He still has like a month or smin left in Habbo.

ColyTom
06-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Course you did :rolleyes:

It will be a shame to see Becs go form Habbo.

ColyTom
06-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Course you did :rolleyes:

It will be a shame to see Becs go from Habbo.

JackBuddy
06-10-2007, 09:30 AM
FOMO and X's... -.-

womanizer
06-10-2007, 09:34 AM
It was a joke. Duhhh

Antallica
06-10-2007, 09:36 AM
It wont make a difference.
The chatroom itself 'habbo' will still be boring.
WE NEED A NEW HOTEL MANAGER.

Nli.
06-10-2007, 09:40 AM

4 Weeks notice..

Shes probably gone to get involved with IRC-Galleria if it were another Sulake project, but otherwise I think she's gone to a more advanced company... Myspace? :O

IRC-Galleria is in finnish isn't it? Well as Sulake is a finnish company.
Perhaps if she is still working along side with Sulake she may be working on an english version or something. Although she said she gave Sulake 4 weeks notice... Surely they would know if she was moving to IRC-Galleria.

jordang16
06-10-2007, 09:49 AM
I think we need a change in hotel manager lost has released like 100 rares since hes been in charge i cant think of the last time a decent rare was released :s

CHA!NGANG
06-10-2007, 09:54 AM
HabboWood chair was decent. Just too Expensive.

Robby
06-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Im sure she will be missed but i doubt it will change the way habbo runs

Xarea
Becs has now left, taking her 190 pounds body with her.

Maybe now there will be less lag on the hotel.

Minstrels
Three staff have decided to leave in a month...

All good or all bad?

John!
06-10-2007, 10:26 AM
also check this her own site

http://www.habbohut.com/content/view/109/1/

She must be flattered:

Becs has been like a piece of Habbo furni

Toxic-Times
06-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Three staff have decided to leave in a month...

All good or all bad?

Actually your onto somthing there

its a repeat of last year when callie left/fired other staff Quit or fired then aswel:S

-:Undertaker:-
06-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Wasn't she that idiot whom started off the process of making MODS lame ducks?

Good riddance, I never liked her or Callie, glad to see them both gone.

PriceTags
06-10-2007, 10:42 AM
4 Weeks notice..

IRC-Galleria is in finnish isn't it? Well as Sulake is a finnish company.
Perhaps if she is still working along side with Sulake she may be working on an english version or something. Although she said she gave Sulake 4 weeks notice... Surely they would know if she was moving to IRC-Galleria.

Sulake will be working to make it an international site, much like Habbo is.

Hazza
06-10-2007, 10:45 AM
onoes.
guess wt??!!11
callie iz comin' bckz its all overz da news!!11

lol, nar I ain't really bothered she ain't played a big part to me since I've been on Habbo.

Okeanos
06-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Wow what a great legacy she leaves behind.... FOMO and X's :rolleyes:

Liz♥
06-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Never knew she was leaving... oh well :rolleyes:

le harry
06-10-2007, 12:35 PM
oh.. how boring.

what is IRC-Galleria or w/e it is

GhostFace-
06-10-2007, 12:50 PM
i wonder what her new job is :@

mlp16
06-10-2007, 01:03 PM
i don't even know who she is pmsl is it the one with the bobble hat who trys to look like a habbo rebel

Elliott$
06-10-2007, 01:15 PM
How does everyone know she is leaving? where does it say? :S

edit; I've found a thread on habbo hut about it.. bye bye becs =[

Hiro
06-10-2007, 01:25 PM
All these staff leaving, does this mean that job opportunities will be arriving? ;)

CHA!NGANG
06-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Are you 18+ with A-Levels in I.T. lol. Then you can apply Dan ;)

Elliott$
06-10-2007, 01:30 PM
doubt i'd apply to be staff at habbo.. would be fun though.

bigbutsound
06-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Looks like becs has got the boot in the major sulake re-vamp, adios! :)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/becs no staff badge! aww bye .. habbox lover .. becs

Nah, she never 'got the boot' she's decided to leave. She's still staff for the time being.

Dentafrice,
06-10-2007, 01:42 PM
They said Sulake made her an offer they can't refuse, so she may have just moved to another project.

Who knows, I think she just got tired of doing the same thing even though she has had 6105065160 different job titles.

Hiro
06-10-2007, 01:48 PM

You don't need A-Levels in IT :P
Just exp with HTML, etc and good communication skills, and I'm not 18.
I was just curious as some others may have wanted to know :P

CHA!NGANG
06-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Ok lol :P

Imp!
06-10-2007, 02:48 PM
I wish newsletter was picked over lost, he would have kicked butt

msb.
06-10-2007, 02:56 PM
LOL if lost_witness leaves, I bet everyone will say he is cool LOl just like what happened with callie....

lost_witness ain't really a bad hm, is he?

Shrlurp
06-10-2007, 03:00 PM
LOL if lost_witness leaves, I bet everyone will say he is cool LOl just like what happened with callie....

lost_witness ain't really a bad hm, is he?
Nah not bad, bag of ****.

0rca is a good staff member she replies to my emails quick ll. :eusa_clap

CHA!NGANG
06-10-2007, 03:00 PM
He can be good at times. But he is far to inactive. HelKat is much more of a Hotel manager type.

Beats
06-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Becs has now left, taking her 190 pounds body with her.

Maybe now there will be less lag on the hotel.
Haha, nice post. :D

Loqo
06-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Pohjola hides her Habbo Staff badge alot of the time.

JackBuddy
06-10-2007, 04:48 PM
I think we need a change in hotel manager lost has released like 100 rares since hes been in charge i cant think of the last time a decent rare was released :s
lmao that's pretty sad to say that!

Virgin Mary
06-10-2007, 06:36 PM
You don't need A-Levels in IT :P
Just exp with HTML, etc and good communication skills, and I'm not 18.
I was just curious as some others may have wanted to know :P
To become a Habbo staff you need a lot of experience and good qualifications in computing and maths.

Antony
06-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Sounds like staff from all over Sulake are leaving. I noticed in the International thread that a lot of staff have been fired too.

You don't need ICT qualifications for all positions in Sulake. Support & MOD jobs don't require things like that. I think it's customer service experience, HTML and computer savvy?

Joord
06-10-2007, 07:25 PM
lmao that's pretty sad to say that!
if ur saying that meaning he just contradicted himself, well most of the 100's of rares have been re-colours or crap ugly rares...

Virgin Mary
06-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I DON'T CARE i can't comprehend this she's the queen of the internets no one is fat enough to replace her. She's not even existent in real life she's just some almighty force found on the internet.

CrazyColaist
06-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Disarno hasn't left yet. He still has like a month or smin left in Habbo.

Shame is leaving

Makes all habbohome stickers extremerly rare then :]

PaulMacC
06-10-2007, 09:01 PM
I lol'd

Becs has been like a piece of Habbo furni

Lol, Sad to compare someone to an online piece of furni.

Pyroka
06-10-2007, 09:36 PM

Tbh Ant is right also on this, you don't have to have A-Levels in IT because actually they're not that great. I'm doing a BTEC course in IT which covers practically every aspect of an IT company, including the business and customer service side... Something that Sulake would gag for tbh. Till then, I have Primark :D

He can be good at times. But he is far to inactive. HelKat is much more of a Hotel manager type.

Helkat is good at her current job because she is good at being the Assistant Hotel Manager. Don't change a winning formula tbh. Lost is currently on holiday so no wonder he's no inactive, plus he actually does work which is the main reason he will keep his job for a long while (compared to the likes of Callie whose workload was most... large, and overdue probably)

if ur saying that meaning he just contradicted himself, well most of the 100's of rares have been re-colours or crap ugly rares...

Sulake decides on what rares are released, and what rares are not. You can't blame the Hotel Manager for following orders. :rolleyes:

Susie Dent
06-10-2007, 10:27 PM
lolol, listen to me you 2005+s.

You don't understand how powerful and influencial Becs is not only to Sulake, but to the entire community known as the "internet". It wouldn't surprise me if this is the first some of you have heard of Becs.

She's like God: she's omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. She knows all and sees all. Becs practically invented moderation.

So the next time you say her departure won't change the way Sulake is run, think again. Now you no longer have anyone to run and cry to if a mod bans your stinky ***.

Virgin Mary
06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Tbh Ant is right also on this, you don't have to have A-Levels in IT because actually they're not that great. I'm doing a BTEC course in IT which covers practically every aspect of an IT company, including the business and customer service side... Something that Sulake would gag for tbh. Till then, I have Primark :D
No, actually you need at least a secondary degree to become a higher paid Habbo staff. Most staff have a diploma in a commercial related area. Moderators are usually hand-picked from agencies and have 5+ years of experience with online communities.

Pyroka
06-10-2007, 10:42 PM
Really? Interesting :P You seem to know alot of stuff on this Mrs Mary. xD

Shawnstra
06-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Oh well, she was good.

Just-One
08-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Ding Dong the witch is dead :eusa_whis

Now brings the question, the same question she rumored about other members of staff who resigned.. Was Becs forced to resign by Sulake?

Also, as per your interview.. na I won't claim I got you fired, but atleast I gave you one hell of a ride!

Farewell Becs, its been a pleasure.. ;)

Just-one

Dentafrice,
08-10-2007, 11:28 AM

Now brings the question, the same question she rumored about other members of staff who resigned.. Was Becs forced to resign by Sulake?

Also, as per your interview.. na I won't claim I got you fired, but atleast I gave you one hell of a ride!

Just-one
She is not fired, and she is not leaving Sulake...

jrh2002
08-10-2007, 10:46 PM

Just-one

Most sulake staff have said shes going but I wont put any names to it because they could get in trouble until its officially announced, its also posted on habbohut http://www.habbohut.com/content/view/109/1/
After all the lies in the cover up of 2005 she should have been sacked especially when Ione said the total opposite to her and what we all knew was true a week later. Fancy letting all that important information get stolen and then have the nerve to lie.

Just-one might know a little more about what happened ;)

Minstrels
09-10-2007, 06:12 AM
*wasn't on Habbo in 2005*

What happened? :S

Mic
09-10-2007, 02:03 PM
I would like to know what happened too.

Stuey
24-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Most sulake staff have said shes going but I wont put any names to it because they could get in trouble until its officially announced, its also posted on habbohut http://www.habbohut.com/content/view/109/1/
After all the lies in the cover up of 2005 she should have been sacked especially when Ione said the total opposite to her and what we all knew was true a week later. Fancy letting all that important information get stolen and then have the nerve to lie.

Just-one might know a little more about what happened ;)

What happened?..

Frisky
24-10-2007, 07:32 PM
I agree

tbh Sulake should fire all the old staff it's been runned so poorly after Callie's leave they ruined there own creation.

and I'm guessing.. The housekeeping break-in is the coverup.

I got refunded because of that ;)

JackHb
24-10-2007, 08:49 PM
What happened?..

I am assuming Jrh is on about when a few people got into housekeeping and managed to get personal information, they a few peoples telephone numbers including mine, and that was then printed on sites such as krews (which were like anti habbo/habbox site). So i had people ringing my dads mobile, also they took a house number which they said was mine but wasn't mine but was in the same town. They also took peoples like Jrh numbers etc.

Habbo denyed all this and said it was our own fault and that we had probably given out the info some other way and it was nothing to do with them, becs practically called me a liar in an email and pretty much said i cant prove it then you know where to go.

But in the end Sulake must of been presuried into admitting it, as after all this was against the data protection act. So i had an e-mail of Ione apologising. (THIS WAS AFTER MONTHS OF THEM TRYING TO COVER IT UP)
But i never had one off becs even though she was the one who was rude etc to me.

The hackers also stole lots of peoples furni, so habbo refunded that, i had just liek 2 thrones and few rares, and they refunded with like 6 super rares, 6 thrones, lots of other things. (RedTiz was one of the decent staff at the time who actually listened and helped)

The hackers could also see your passwords in HK (Also another thing Habbo denyed), as they got mine and i used the same for HXF at the time, so the hackers came onto here on my admin account and screwed the forum up. So i no longer use the same password for anything, as if a big site like Habbo cant be trusted then what hope have little sites got?

So in otherwords, becs is an overweight lying ***** who deserved to be fired. I don't belive Habbo will ever be secure, as after all this happened, i betted a friend of mine (Someone online) to get onto a Mods account, within about 30 minutes he was on a mods account in peoples room. Also i got him to give me those habbo gaming tickets, i still have avout 150 left now.

Nothing got done with Habbo breaking the data protection act and peoples personal info being given out everywhere, at the time i was like 15 and having to deal with people ringing and texting my dads number saying they were gonna slit my throat.

Becs can go choke on a burger for all i care

dannyisnotamazing
24-10-2007, 08:51 PM
How come phone numbers were on Habbo databases? ..

JackHb
24-10-2007, 08:55 PM
How come phone numbers were on Habbo databases? ..

When you bought credits, they said they werent stored on there systems, but once again Habbo lied.
As i bought credits with my dads phone at the time they took his number.

Habbo also offered to change my number for me

JackHb
24-10-2007, 08:57 PM
>> [email protected],
>>
>> When will i have a full explanation in why the Hackers of Sulake managed
>> to get my credits buying phone number and then spread it on several
>> websites?
>>
>> As you have broke the law.
>>
>> Jack
>> (JackHb)

Dear Jack,

Thanks for your email. Sorry it has taken a while to get back to you.

We have now re-secured all of our systems and databases. We were not
aware that the individuals responsible for the attack managed to extract
any phone numbers. If you let me know any websites that show your
number, we can shut them down for you.

All I can suggest is changing your phone number. If this is not free,
please let me know and I'll see if we can help you with the cost.

Best regards,

Rebecca Norman
Community Director
Sulake Corporation

-----------------

Hi there Jack

I will forward your email below to Becs; that's about the best I can do
for you because, as I've said, I don't work in Habbo offices and so I'm
not really up on who's who in Sulake.

I will say that I'm rather disappointed that you are intimating that I
am lying to you. What I've told you is the truth as I know it. I use
Housekeeping every hour of every day that I work and I can absolutely
guarantee you that I cannot see ANY phone numbers on there whatsoever.
If they are stored on Housekeeping (as I said, I'm not aware that they
are), then it would certainly be at some level way above my own.

Anyway I will forward your email but it strikes me that, although you've
said what you heard happened, you haven't actually said what it is you
want Becs to do to help you.

---------

Hi there :)

Housekeeping holds no information on telephone numbers whatsoever

---------

Hi Jack :)

Sorry to hear that. The only info of yours we hold in HK is the info you
use to sign up to Habbo with - date of birth, email address.

jrh2002
26-10-2007, 01:44 PM
Go on Jack you tell them :P

I had a few accounts hacked and within 2 days habbo replaced the lot with even more than i had :o
I knew who took the stuff so I think thats why habbo paid out so quickly and made sierk etc wait about 3months haha
I dont want banning so not showing becs emails were i was called a liar.
I even forwarded habbo a copy of all the numbers to staff/hobbas etc and still i was a liar :s

Heres my list lollll

List of Rares

SUPER RARES
60 credits from my purse (want 2 months hc for jrh2002 now im not
using the 2 accounts that were stolen)
1 DJ Turntable
14 Dinos
4 Typo
2 Disco signs
Rare trophies - 6 gold - 4 silver - 4 bronze
2 Gold amber lamps
Bird Baths - 2 red - 4 blue
4 gold elephants

GOOD RARES
131 Thrones + 27 Thrones for normal rares, seasonals and norms.
107 Petal patches
Parasols - 10 purple - 15 orange - 8 green - 8 yellow

I work out all below this line and the norms seasonal not fully listed
in rooms descriptions is worth around 27 Thrones
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NORMAL RARES
9 Mochamasters
14 Dicemasters
5 Hammocks
18 Speakers corners
19 Basketball trophy lights
122 HC Sofas
21 Hologirls
17 Holopods
Amber lamps - 8 blue - 11 red
Bird baths - 3 grey - 8 green
Elephants - 8 silver - 10 bronze
18 Samovers
29 Throne sofas
44 Majestics
21 sets of linking imps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rundown below of what was in which room.

Stolen from ********
60 credits (looks like they bought 6 bear rugs)
1 DJ Turntable in my hand

they left 2 bottles and 1 unlinking imperial porter.

Stolen from ***********
Room 1: Parasols - 7 purple - 12 orange - 6 green - 6 yellow.
Room 2: Room of Xmas furni (full)
Room 3: Full of normal sofas and pod chairs. (no rares at all)
Room 4: 16 Lapplands - 5 holiday romances
Room 5: Plasto - lodge (no rares at all)
Room 6: 80 thrones - 11 hc sofas - 2 hologirls.
Room 7: Mode seats and bars. (no rares at all)
Room 8: 27 throne - 1 dino - 6 petal patches - 4 holopod - 4 hologirl
- 2 typos - 2 gold trophy - parasols 3 purple, 3 orange, 2 yellow, 2
green - 2 nordic tables - amber lamps 4 blue, 4 red + norms (trade
room from screenie)
Room 9: Full of all styles of bars and hatches. (no rares at all)
Room 10: 13 dinos - 1 red bird bath - 3 blue bird baths - 3 gold
silver and bronze rare trophy sets - 2 typos - Elephants 3 gold, 9
bronze, 7 silver - 2 gold amber lamps - 7 green bird baths - 2 grey
bird baths.
Room 11: 28 petal - 2 disco signs - 14 hologirls - 13 holopods - gold
silver and bronze rare trophies - 7 gold disc posters - 24 thrones - 3
nordic tables - birdbaths 1 red, 1 blue, 1 grey and 1 green -
elephants 1 gold 1 silver and 1 bronze.
Room 12: 9 Mochas - 14 Dicemasters - 5 Hammocks - 18 Speakers corners
- 7 Nordic tables
Did not make a room 13.
Room 14: 21 sets of linking imps - 3 sets of Telephone porters.
Room 15: 29 throne sofas - 44 majestic chairs.
Room 16: 20 basket ball lights - 18 samovers - 12 skull candles - 12 rollers.
Room 17: 4 cameras - 15 holodice - 73 petal patches on top of each other.

2 and a half rooms of hc's from *********'s rooms Green 1, Green 2 and
green 3 dropped in any spaces in the above rooms on ******** less than
12 hours before I was hacked (dropped in ********* passworded rooms
from extorted as anybody had rights.) I think they maybe tracked me by
the furni id from ******** to ********** account.

---MAD---
26-10-2007, 02:23 PM
I guess 2008 will be an interesting year at Sulake/Habbo with all the new faces etc. Best of luck to all the staff moving on with their lives I guess even though one or two don't really deserve positive comments :).

CHA!NGANG
26-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Well, I would say that either 2008 will be the re-arrection of Habbo's Golden Era or it will be the end of Habbo. So... It is going to be intresting...

JackHb
26-10-2007, 04:17 PM
I dont want banning so not showing becs emails were i was called a liar.
I even forwarded habbo a copy of all the numbers to staff/hobbas etc and still i was a liar :s

If i get banned for showing her emails and the other staff's emails then it proves my point of how corrupt they are :) None of the e-mails above are from Becs, they are from Ione and another staff member. All becs emails were on another email account that i lost access to.

I am sure there would still be a few staff at Sulake who would try denying it still. As it was as though Becs wanted to cover it up, Ione didn't and the rest of the staff were told to act dumb and avoid us.

Elliott$
26-10-2007, 04:19 PM
why is this thread still being posted in?

dannyisnotamazing
26-10-2007, 04:46 PM
well your still posting in it.

CrazyColaist
26-10-2007, 05:04 PM
I am assuming Jrh is on about when a few people got into housekeeping and managed to get personal information, they a few peoples telephone numbers including mine, and that was then printed on sites such as krews (which were like anti habbo/habbox site). So i had people ringing my dads mobile, also they took a house number which they said was mine but wasn't mine but was in the same town. They also took peoples like Jrh numbers etc.

Habbo denyed all this and said it was our own fault and that we had probably given out the info some other way and it was nothing to do with them, becs practically called me a liar in an email and pretty much said i cant prove it then you know where to go.

But in the end Sulake must of been presuried into admitting it, as after all this was against the data protection act. So i had an e-mail of Ione apologising. (THIS WAS AFTER MONTHS OF THEM TRYING TO COVER IT UP)
But i never had one off becs even though she was the one who was rude etc to me.

The hackers also stole lots of peoples furni, so habbo refunded that, i had just liek 2 thrones and few rares, and they refunded with like 6 super rares, 6 thrones, lots of other things. (RedTiz was one of the decent staff at the time who actually listened and helped)

The hackers could also see your passwords in HK (Also another thing Habbo denyed), as they got mine and i used the same for HXF at the time, so the hackers came onto here on my admin account and screwed the forum up. So i no longer use the same password for anything, as if a big site like Habbo cant be trusted then what hope have little sites got?

So in otherwords, becs is an overweight lying ***** who deserved to be fired. I don't belive Habbo will ever be secure, as after all this happened, i betted a friend of mine (Someone online) to get onto a Mods account, within about 30 minutes he was on a mods account in peoples room. Also i got him to give me those habbo gaming tickets, i still have avout 150 left now.

Nothing got done with Habbo breaking the data protection act and peoples personal info being given out everywhere, at the time i was like 15 and having to deal with people ringing and texting my dads number saying they were gonna slit my throat.

You have every right to sue there ...'s

dannyisnotamazing
26-10-2007, 05:12 PM
You have every right to sue there ...'s
Oh yeah, how did the law case go with that expose site? "/.

Stuey
29-10-2007, 08:44 PM

Wow.
Thanks for that reply, I had absolutely no idea.
When did this happen?
My account was hacked into and this caused a lot of problems (was an old hobba).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!