PDA

View Full Version : Advice pls?

Scania
06-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Okay, you sell a layout to someone with the original banner that you're site uses.

So you'd expect the buyers to change the banner to accumulate their site/slogan.

Yet I get 2 angry customers because the layout I sold them has my site name on it, (the layotu was originally made for my site)

Thanks.

Invent
06-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Right...so what do you need advice on? lol

Scania
06-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Well the buyer. A little common-sence wouldn't go wrong that they have to change the banner to accumulate there title/slogan.

Eccentric
06-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Give them the psd? if not then just tell them they'll have to redesign it its there fault for not asking you in the first place. If I was to buy it I would ask will you be able to change the banner title and slogan to my needs, if not would you redesign it for my site, i think yes its common-sence but there again people would normally not think like that.

Invent
06-10-2007, 03:03 PM
You're in the right for not changing the banner, if they wanted it changing; they should have told you before they purchased the said layout.

Scania
06-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Well, I said nothing on the layout was aloud to changed/resold.

She asked the the banner could be changed, (I thought she meant changing it herself though)

Wouldn't you naturally assume that as well?

Sunny.
06-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Most people want you to do that...

You change the banner for them as they probly cant design.

Invent
06-10-2007, 05:35 PM
Well, I said nothing on the layout was aloud to changed/resold.

She asked the the banner could be changed, (I thought she meant changing it herself though)

Wouldn't you naturally assume that as well?

No I wouldn't assume that if you were talking about you changing things.

You are therefore in the wrong.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!