PDA

View Full Version : Next Hotel Manager - Ends November 15th

Ed.
06-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Imagine Lost_Witness is retiring from Hotel Manager of Habbo UK so HabboxForum has been asked for applications for the New Hotel Manager. Sulake want you to Create an Original Application for Hotel Manager and fill it out appropriately. Could you be the Next Hotel Manager?

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: HC Sofa

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Ed-Hawks
Habbox Name: EdHawks
My entry:-

This competition will run until November 15th unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes EdHawks will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on November 15th, 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by JoeyK. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. EdHawks will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded, not including Habbox Hogwarts staff from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Zehro
17-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Habbo Name: Tiked
Habbox Name: Tiked
My entry:-Why do you want to be the manager?

lol

Edited by 088 (Competitions Staff): Please do not post pointlessly

Rafiki
17-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Habbo name ::-packmn-::

forum name -packman.

ENTRY

Dear sulake i am applying for the hotel Manger job going, I would like this job
as i have experience in running sites, Giving prizes and trophies to the habbo community. I also would like to say i have experience chatting to young teens
and parents from other sites. I would also take part hold weekly comps
and give badges on time.

msb.
17-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Name: msb.
Dear Sulake, I am writing to you about the job for hotel manager of habbo uk. I have various qualifications and past experiences in communication skills. I have good organisation skills and love to help others. I am also particularly good in writing English and as well as hard working I am also good at making things fun and helping the habbo community.
Thanks for reading.
From.......

Ealo
17-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Habbo name: Ealo
HXF Name: Ealo
Entry:
Dear sulake,
I am writing to apply for the position of the next Hotel Manager,
I like noobs sucking up to me and i want to abuse rules and sit around doing absaloutley nothing all day.
thanks,

Alexpato
17-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Habbo Name: AlexPato
Habbox Name: AlexPato
My entry:
Dear Representitive of Sulake.
I would like to apply for the position of next Hotel Manager on your website www.Habbo.co.uk.
I have a lot of ideas on how the site could be improved and would be popular with the users as their views and comments would actually be listened to for once.I also have good communtional skills and hard working so I'm ok with the extra responsibility I would take on.

P.S. Hire me or i'll cut your ear off.
P.P.S I Love you

efq
17-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Habbo Name: Voiding
Habbox Name: Voiding

Dear Sulake,

I am writing on behalf of the position of HabboHotel.co.uk Manager.
I have high experience with teenagers, Including communications and interacting with teenager's often.
I have no police or criminal record's.
I live with my wife and 3 children, I have worked at school's and daycares.
One of my children has been playing HabboHotel for a few month's and I have been viewing it.
I believe this job would suite me and I think that I would be a great advantage to the team.
I can run a reliable and interactive team, making sure all the staff are happy and the users on HabboHotel are getting event's regularly and competition's.
I am very near to the Sulake building's and will be able to get there when needed at any time.

I thank you for reading my application on being HabboHotel.co.uk Hotel Manager.

Your's Sincerely,

*SIGNITURE HERE*

Slowpoke
17-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Habbo Name: Milennia
Habbox Name: Milennia

Dear Sulake,

I am writing to apply for the job of Habbo UK Hotel and community Manager. Since graduating from Oxford university, I have had a lot of experience in communications, especially with teenagers as I used to be a High School Teacher. I have a broad imagination and therefore I would be able to consistantly come up with Competitions and Events to keep the Habbo community involved and happy. I am online regulaly and do not live to far from the Sulake offices. I am a fast typer and can handle stressful situations well. If chosen, I promise to be active, friendly and helpful to all those who need it.

Thankyou for Considering my application.
Harry.

*At the time of writing this, I am a Trialist Rare Values Reporter and therefore am not an offcial staff member which makes it fair for me to enter.

le harry
18-10-2007, 07:45 AM
habbo name: aight.
habbox name: aight.
entry: i want to be your hotel manager so i can perm people i hate.

BingoBenny
18-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Habbo name ::-packmn-::

forum name -packman.

ENTRY

Dear sulake i am applying for the hotel Manger job going, I would like this job
as i have experience in running sites, Giving prizes and trophies to the habbo community. I also would like to say i have experience chatting to young teens
and parents from other sites. I would also take part hold weekly comps
and give badges on time.

Just had to post and say I'm scared =S

Edited by EdHawks (Competition Trialist): Please Do Not Post Replies in the Competition Forum

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Habbo name; ,sv
habboxforum name; earthquake
Writing your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Identifying your skills

Effective career choice depends on two things: knowing what you're good at - your skills - and knowing what you want out of a career or a job - your interests and values.

All prospective employers will want to know what you can do. So when thinking about your skills, think of things you do well like what jobs/tasks are you skilled in? Are you a good organiser? If you are a student chances are that you will not have technical or formal qualifications, you don't necessarily have to have work experience to write a good CV. Think of things you have accomplished at school, in clubs or in sports.
Skills employers say they want included:

* Written communication
* Verbal communication
* Problem Solving
* Imagination, creativity
* Independence
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Ability to analyse

* Ability to take responsibility
* Reliability
* Determination and persistence
* Leadership
* Initiative
* Ability to keep to deadlines
* Effective in groups

CV Preparation
Make it neat

Take time to produce a neat, legible CV. A poorly thought-out CV tends to suggest an unpromising candidate. There are a variety of suggested structures for CV's, and there are as many different ideas as there are managers. Many people suggest that point form has more impact than long sentences and paragraphs and is easier to read for busy executives who often receive hundreds of CV's.
Make it unique

The main thing to remember is that it should be your CV - do not copy wording from other people's CV's - use your own words and phrases. Include activities and experiences that you enjoy - and do more than simply itemise them - explain what really interests you about them. Employers are interested in what makes you tick - how will you fit into their company.
Check your spelling

Check your spelling and grammar. Interviewers are particularly keen to spot weaknesses in this field.
Be concise

Keep it concise, but ensure that you include all relevant information relating to your education and any previous work-experience. CV's shouldn't be longer than two pages.
Include all activities

Account for all past activities and employment. Mature students especially should be careful not to leave gaps between dates.
Academic details

Give details of your academic career up to the present. Reverse date order is preferable.
Work experience

If you have any work experience, include start and end dates (month/year), company name, town and a brief description of the work you did, or preferably the skills learned. Note that work experience should be listed in reverse date order (i.e. most recent work first)
Special accomplishments

Mention any special distinctions prizes or any other achievements of which you are proud. Give brief details of your non-academic skills, including languages, driving licence, computer skills, etc.

patrick.
18-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Habbo Name - Evian.
HxF Name - <3Pat<3
Entry -

Dear [Insert person's name],
I Love the internet, it was probably the best invention of all time, and i was browsing some jobs and i saw ''Virtual Hotel Manager - £25k
Needs:
Good interaction with young people
A Good time schedule
An organised life
Able to deal with teenagers problems and solve them
Able to work in a controlled manner
[Most Important] IDEAS [Most important]''

I saw this and it struck me.
I have good social skills, i have a good time schedule, i am organised, i have a teenager of my own and i help him with his problems, when i work from home doing things i NEVER go off task. And last of all, i have ideas, i have many ideas i will be willing to share with you as a Hotel Manager for a Teenage virtual environment.
This job would mean the world to me, and i think my ideas and my social skills will improve the lives of those who need fun, or guidance, and that is why i'm applying today.
I hope you read this and I shall look forward to hearing from you

[PRINT NAME]
[SIGNATURE]

yazminrox
20-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Habbo Name: x!x.mEgZ.x!x
Habbox Name: x!x.mEgZ.x!x

Dear Sulake,
I am writing to you to request you pick me for the hotel manager job because I have been a habbo member for about 4 years now and I have had experiance and got to know alot of habbo's and know what people like and what they don't, I'm also a very good person to talk to and very sociable and I think people will really like me being a hotel manager, please consider me to be the hotel manager because if you do I will be able to help improve habbo hotel and keep it running successfully.

Thank you
Yours Sincerly,
Yazmin
(x!x.mEgZ.x!x)

jesus
20-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Habbo Name: eatcheese
Habbox Name: DOWNFALL (obv)
My entry: elo plz plz plz let mi b manija luv from 8cheez

Scotteriath
21-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Habbo Name: eatcheese
Habbox Name: DOWNFALL (obv)
My entry: elo plz plz plz let mi b manija luv from 8cheez

AU UP M8 U IZ GETTIN JOB

Lol, that'd be funny.

Edited by 088 (Competitions Staff): Please do not comment in the competition forums.

Jarkie
28-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Habbo Name: Jarkie
Habbox Name: jarkie

Dear Sulake,

I am writing to you to see if i can be the next 'Hotel manger' why?

I am good with teenagers helping them out, I can do lots of events like:-

Be come a Habbo staff for 1 week, Win 5 RARES, Win a Badge that no habbo UK users have, and some room awards with room awards, people will buy credits so that means £££

I am always on time to work, i am a good team ledder, Well i will make Habbo a lot more fun.

I'll hope you like my Email Sulake,

- Jarkie

Elliott$
28-10-2007, 02:47 PM
UK Name: e5
Habbox Name: elliott

I wanna be HM so lots of peeps surround me n shout questions at me n so i dont get bored, ever!!! =]

Actor
28-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Habbo name: Mivs
Habboxforum Name: Actor

I want to be habbohotel UK hotel manager

THEN I CAN SELL MY ACCOUNT FOR ALOT OF MONEY, SELL EVERYONES FURNI TO SOMEBODY LIKE VIENESSE OR WYKED OR SOMEONE WHO BUYS FURNI FOR CASH :)

Then I'll make habbo become bankrupt so that it closes and the few thousand that still play it can find something else more important to do with their lives.

iTechnical
28-10-2007, 06:35 PM
habbox name: itechnical
habbo name: itechnical

Reason for hm: so i can fire the staff and make habbox official

28-10-2007, 09:26 PM
habbox name: below.
habbo name: below.
entry:

hi habboz! im nt goin 2 bullbobba u lyk otha people i wanna be hotel manager so i can finally get popular nd get free rares so i can sell dem on ebay

i cud benefit ur community becuase i have many skills however da list is unfortunately too long to post so il leave it der

[SIGNATURE]
[DECIPHER OF MESSY SIGNATURE IN ARIAL FONT SIZE 12 BLACK]
Devoted ClubTropica user and future hotel managa

Porkah
01-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Habbo Name: Porkah
Habbox Forum Name: Porkah
My Entry:

Dear Sulake,
I am writing on behalf of the job position to become the next Hotel Manager. Everyone always says they're perfect because they have been on Habbo for a couple of years, or own a helpdesk, or something as henious as I wanna perm people I hate. Well if I were to be selected among other applicants, I would hope to bring some new categories of furniture, and great new rares, for Habbos to enjoy. To come up with these categories, I would ask Habbos to send in ideas, hopefully I would emerge all these Ideas into one and bring out the new categories. I would also hope to bring some more clothes etc, Generally my aim would to please many Habbos, I know not all will like things, this may be seen as a problem, but to me, an obstacle to overcome.

I know your thinking what makes me the perfect candidate for Hotel Manager. In all honesty I am not the PERFECT or IDEAL candidate, and I know you are thinking then why apply. Because, all other Hotel Managers were never PERFECT candidates either, I know they promised things that turned out to be faults. Don't get me wrong, all jobs have these problems, This position does require a great deal to become the position, But I also think that anyone who recieves this job would be in need in of some more practice and experience. This position is always progressive, everyday is a struggle to entertain thousands of teenagers. I know this would be rather tricky. To conclude this application I could bring hardworking skills, kind hearted manners and frankly I could bring some knowledge I already know on how to entertain teenagers, I also have experience of running busy fansites, and handling really messy situations. I would PERFECT in that manor.

Kevin
01-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Ferrari3001
Habbox Name:Kevin
My entry:-Why i would Like To Be Hotel Manager

Dear Sulake,
I noticed on Latest news that you are currently looking for a Hotel Manager for Habbo . Co . Uk And i think i fit the Job Discription one Hundred Percent, I am Currently Uninployed and i have alot in mind for Habbo,

1. I would like to Bring Back ScamBusters.
To be honest , Habbo is becoming Less And Less Safe, We need theese Around the Hotel. Helping Habbos Who have Recently Been Hacked
2. Electronicly Tagging Furniture.
In the Year 2007 Technology is So Far Advanced, This will have to be the Next Step, With Every Habbo, There becomes a Checklist, Not visible to habbo's but visible to MOD'S And ScamBusters, Theese Lists will have the Furniture codes on them, The Furniture this habbo Possessed at this current time, Every day this would change due to trading, The code would also change to the New Habbo. The Point for this Feture is, When the Habbo is Hacked, They know exactly how much They lost, Therefor increasing the Chance of Sulake Refunding the Furniture, Incase of MOD Lifting out of room , Or Glitches
3. Get Rid of Public Advertisments on the Hotel.
I do understand they are a Major Source of Income to the Hotel, But i am sure we can Find a way to get by on the Credits alone, I personally know there are Thousands Upon thousands being purchesed every day. Between Different Hotels. This Should be Enough Income.
3. Not Let Survey's Like Chooze Take over.
Since i have Signed up to Chooze i have got Nothing But Pure Spam, This spam can be quite rude to, Wich is not on due to the Age Restrictions in the Hotel

Thank you For Reading my Application today ,
And i hope to work with the Sulake Incorperated Team Soon,

Kind Regards,

Kevin

Medla
02-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Habbo Name: Jy2
Habbox Name: Medla

Dear Sulake,

The following information is regarding the open application as hotel manager on Habbo Hotel UK.
When running a business like Habbo Hotel, you need to keep focused on the job, and that I can do.

Money:
Credits are the best way to generate money in the Habbo Hotel brand along with running competitions, premium rate sms and phone lines will come in handy here!

Server Breaches:
Many attempts have been made to access the Habbo Hotel server files, and luckily nobody has succeeded, with my knowledge in internet security, nobody will gain access without the appropriate permission.

Fairness:
You have to make sure everybody within the hotel is treated fairly and there are no bias moves made whilst being in the manager role.

Dealing with cases:
We would have to have a team of strong moderators who can handle roudy teens, most moderators demonstrate that but some have minor floors in the way they moderate the hotel.

Bullying:
Keeping bullying at a low is the most important thing, we don't want Habbo Hotel being seen as a place where bullies gather. We want everybody to enjoy their experience in the hotel and never want to check out.

Plans:

There's so much competition in Habbo fansites these days, most links on the official list no longer work, we need to make sure fansites are keeping up good standards and update the official list often.
Competitions keep the moral of spirit alive, if people believe they could win something (which they can) they would definatly give it a shot.
The amount of Habbo Hotel members not enjoying their stay due to poorness is high, to attract a wider range of visitors, new members should be allocated 20 credits to kick start their first room on the hotel.Staffing:
To run the hotel and keep it fully functioning, we would require the following at a minimum :
Marketing, Community and PR Managers.
Ten hotel Moderators
Eight Habbo X's

The above comments are my pitch to you, to take me on as hotel manager of HabboHotel.co.uk.

Kindest Regards,
Jason S

SAUSAGEFINGERS
02-11-2007, 06:29 AM
Habbo name: E5
HXF Name: E5
Entry:
DNT U GT DA POINT? I SUK UP 2 U 2 B HOTEL MANAGER
GIV ME JOB NOW

Disqualified by H0BJ0B (Competitions Staff): You entry has been disqualified due to it being entered with false information. If you have a problem with this, please contact the competition manager or one of the competition staff.

TXN
02-11-2007, 01:56 PM
i dont need to apply :D obvs gona pick me >;]]

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competition Staff): When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments, as it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Stephen
03-11-2007, 05:05 AM
Habbo Name: Purposeless
Habbox Name: Purposeless

Dear Sulake,

I think that I would make a great hotel manager because I have many ideas for new rooms, rares and also i have alot of ideas on how to embarress other staff members. I have now produced a list of 50 changes I would like to make to the hotel.

They are:

1. Toilet public room
2. Stripper club public room
3. Able to carry virtual guns aroiund to shoot moderators who are the enemies
4. Change the name of the sink to helsinki
5. Make a statue of moi in the theatredrome
6. Sell posters of me in the catalogue as a super rare(catalogue for 1 minute-999 credits)
7. Kill all the bad habbos
8. Sell habbo to tescos for 1p
9. Kill all habbo staffs habbos
10. Let lost_witness kiss my hand in plead for reinstatement as manager
11. To become a moderator I must pee on their head
12. Change habbo cola to lucozade! (ownnnzzz)
13. Change snowstorm to gunzzz instead of snowballs with realistic blood.
14. When people have cyber it shows a naughty movie on a screen to get them aroused
15. Close habbo down
16. --HABBO IS NOW CLOSED DOWN--
17. --HABBO IS NOW CLOSED DOWN--
18. --HABBO IS NOW CLOSED DOWN--
19. --HABBO IS NOW CLOSED DOWN--
20. --HABBO IS NOW CLOSED DOWN--
(all the way down to 50 k?)

Yours,
The king of rock [ Steve the man ]

Tahnks everyone for applying to this comp but I ahve totally taken this comp by force and all I can say is I'm afraid you ahve lost :( I WIN I OWN I BEAT YOUR SOCKS SO SHUU SHUU SHOO AWAY MUAHHAHAHHA!!! THE HC SOFA WILL BE MINEEE! MAUHAHAHA
ktnx

THE END

Method
03-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Habbo Name: msb.
Habbox Name: msb.
Dear Sulake, I am writing to you about the job for hotel manager of habbo uk. I have various qualifications and past experiences in communication skills. I have good organisation skills and love to help others. I am also particularly good in writing English and as well as hard working I am also good at making things fun and helping the habbo community.
Thanks for reading.
From.......

*Text Removed*

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competition Staff): When posting in the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments, as it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Competition Staff): Please do not abuse other forum members or their entries.

boop19
03-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Habbo Name : boop19
Habbox Name : boop19
Entry:

Dear Sulake,
I wish to be the new hotel manager because on habbo i have had lots of experience in running competitions and i think that running the hotel would be the best thing i could possibly do and i want to really help make the habbo hotel more exciting and fun and funky! I would also run weekly give aways with fun things to do and to keep the habbos busy and interested in habbo! I would design new furni and give lots of information to new habbos and at christmas and at the start give a couple of creds to habbos who just start and as a christmas gift! My only ambition is to make habbo hotel a much better and exciting place.
I do hope i get picked to be the new habbo hotel manager,

yours sincerely,

Boop19

marriott0.01
14-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Habbo Name - marriottowner
Habbox Name - marriottowner

My Entry -
Dear Sulake,
As you might Know by the name I have experience in the hotelier business as Marriott International is my grandfather's company and Marriott International is the largest hotel chain running.

I Think that I could be a great credit to Habbo as I have been loyal to Habbo for many years this isn't my longest running account, it is just because I have forgotten my previous account.

I'm not going to lie to you people at Sulake and i'm going to say this, Habbo currently doesn't know what people like me want, They should open more freely to their customers.

Habbo is very good for talking but needs to expand their Moderators, They could do this by launching a MOD Volunteer system. This will mean that if people are going to be sensible and have abided by the rules all the way through. Currently The MODS are not plentiful and don't put their actions in quick enough and I believe I can bring Habbo out of the era of bland online chat and bring it into a completley new Innovative market of high end online chat, Like Second Life, But Much Bigger

21tcripps
15-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Habbo Name - 21tcripps
Habbox Name - 21tripps

My Entry -
Dear Sulake,
I saw an advert on a jobsearch website i read it and thought to myself im the type of person they explaining.

Ihave much experance with working on computers as its something i loved i carried it on from school so i would be more then capable to be fit the skills wanted.

I have attached my CV which has my contact details on.

i look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
21tcripps

Ed.
15-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Competition Name: Next Hotel Manager
Competition Winner Habbo: Jy2
Competition Winner HxF: Medla
Competition Prize (1st Prize): Habbo Club Sofa

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!