06-10-2007, 05:34 PM
c+p job, worth nothing sorry.

Andys
06-10-2007, 05:36 PM
Simon - The new Scott Diamond... :P

Invent
06-10-2007, 05:38 PM
NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN.

But seriously the only thing you designed was the banner.

Andys
06-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Yes Simon, but most habbo fansite layouts are based around how the habbo site looks - like this one.

So most layouts just look like a "c+p job"

Invent
06-10-2007, 05:44 PM
No, most designs have other things not just the Habbo border, Habbo boxes and the 'myhabbo' popup.

Ajax.
06-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Simon - The new Scott Diamond... :P

That made me LOL, but simon os no where near that.

dannyisnotamazing
06-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Not your best

Luckyrare
06-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Very unoriginal. Think futher than what everyone else does.

Eccentric
06-10-2007, 08:25 PM
unoriginality gains you no creditablity.

:) Sorry its not very original.

ScottDiamond.
06-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Junk, nothing original, copy and paste job, idiotic colours, nothing decent, no scheme, doesn't stand out and is an insult how you have watermarked it to decent designs. Isn't worth a penny.

Chippiewill
06-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Like in other thread

Offer constructive criticism!

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Like in other thread

Offer constructive criticism!

Would my own suggestion to you?

*Removed*

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users.

God..
07-10-2007, 08:41 AM

*Removed*

Your telling him to be more mature :)

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Your telling him to be more mature :)

Well done detective.

RedCrisps
07-10-2007, 08:47 AM
nufin original, don't really like it
but +rep for trying i suppose =]

Invent
07-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Well done detective.

Have you recently heard that on a kids tv channel or something? You're saying it an awful lot recently...

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Have you recently heard that on a kids tv channel or something? You're saying it an awful lot recently...

No I just say it because my mind is blank right now.

Chippiewill
07-10-2007, 05:12 PM

*Removed*

Sorry just really couldnt resist:

I know you should, but what about me?

plus how old are you?

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Sorry just really couldnt resist:

I know you should, but what about me?

plus how old are you?

Attempt to resist in future without the threat of me creating a hatchet wound in your face.

You know, a lot of people on here have attempted what you are doing and "battle" me in such away and always fail. When is it your turn to give up and realize you've just wasted time attempting to argue over a forum?

Also, age doesn't matter - it's more about the level of maturity. I'm clearly more mature than you.

Chippiewill
07-10-2007, 05:31 PM
imaturity is fine b4 u become a ***

+ you are more imature because you go aound swearing all the time!
------------------------------------------------------

Also I am extremely stubborn (is the word to big fr u, go look it up in a dictionary) i think you will find that i win,

also go home since no one here likes you.
(before you complain it is a figure of speech so dont go saying tht ure already home)

\.|
/.|

From your neiborly hood prat

Chips

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 06:05 PM
imaturity is fine b4 u become a ***

+ you are more imature because you go aound swearing all the time!
------------------------------------------------------

Also I am extremely stubborn (is the word to big fr u, go look it up in a dictionary) i think you will find that i win,

also go home since no one here likes you.
(before you complain it is a figure of speech so dont go saying tht ure already home)

\.|
/.|

From your neiborly hood prat

Chips

You have the cheek to call me immature? Haha, learn to spell. Before attempting to point me out to a dictionary (which I don't need), don't make such an idiot of yourself by spelling 70% of the words wrong. I don't care if no one likes me, i'm still here for my opinion. I'm not going to "go home" just because a delinquent like you told me to.

Swearing isn't a sign of immaturity, it's expression.

LEARN TO SPELL.

Cixso
07-10-2007, 06:16 PM
You have the cheek to call me immature? Haha, learn to spell. Before attempting to point me out to a dictionary (which I don't need),don't make such an idiot of yourself by spelling 70% of the words wrong. I don't care if no one likes me, i'm (Yes, you could say a typo but still, a comment like this deserves to be pointed out) still here for my opinion. I'm not going to "go home" just because a delinquent like you told me to.

LEARN TO SPELL.

What the **** are you ******* on about?
What are you talking about?Which one is more of a mature reply? "Swearing isn't a sign of immaturity, it's expression." That is a load of bull.

Tomm
07-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Scott, Scott... What happened...?

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=288968
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=293978

You posted a layout and we gave you constructive comments and helpful advice. When the tables are turned and people want constructive comments from you, all we get is abuse, rudeness and swearing. Plus if you think telling people to "learn to spell" is showing how "pro" and better than everyone else or how mature you are then, sadly, you are wrong. If you carry off like this in life, backstabbing people and turning your back on people then you are going to "fail" at life (Guess who I am quoting). While giving negative comments is fine, abusive and plain idiotic comments are not. If you think posting stuff like "junk" and offering abuse is mature then you are not in a position to say what is and what is not mature.

You have the cheek to call me immature? Haha, learn to spell. Before attempting to point me out to a dictionary (which I don't need), don't make such an idiot of yourself by spelling 70% of the words wrong. I don't care if no one likes me, i'm still here for my opinion. I'm not going to "go home" just because a delinquent like you told me to.

LEARN TO SPELL.

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 06:50 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Cixso
07-10-2007, 07:38 PM
What do you think?

And yes it is expression. So no, it's not "bull".It is immature.

You don't get "abuse, rudeness and swearing". You idiots get it when there is some **** complaining about how I voice my opinions. Telling someone to improve their spelling isn't "pro".

I don't backstab, nor turn my back on people - I hold my own opinion and don't care what people have to say about it. That's a great sign of maturity you have there Tom.

You're not in any position to comment on my life as you don't have one. Everytime I come on HxF, you're on. Even Richard is saying you're a complete and utter geek. Get real.You are very, very immature. Nothing wrong with geeks. Most geeks end up rich and hire "idiots" to do there dirty work.

Grow up Scott.

God..
07-10-2007, 07:41 PM
It is immature.

You are very, very immature. Nothing wrong with geeks. Most geeks end up rich and hire "idiots" to do there dirty work.

Grow up Scott.
I 100% agree with this post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!