PDA

View Full Version : scotts layouts

Hayd93
06-10-2007, 08:58 PM
I am a bit annoyed in every layout threat scotts answer is stuff like
"it's crap"
"start again"

So y dont you post 1 of yours scott we never see anything of yours so heres you chance.

Also post below if you agree whith me

Edited By Sunny. (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to avoid further arguements

Eccentric
06-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I semi-agree with you, sometimes he is right BUT! he just doesnt put it nicely :(

Hayd93
06-10-2007, 09:01 PM
ye he could at least say pointers

ScottDiamond.
06-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Why ask for an opinion if you're not going to take it?

I wish you people would get kicked in the face one day, so I don't have to do it for you. If you're going to ask for an opinion, ******* take it and live with it.

And no, I've not got any on my new computer. Only a **** take of Richards which I done to wind him up.

Edit: This forum is so childish there is a very pathetic filter, and I can't be bothered avoiding it.

Hayd93
06-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Well find some of you old layout off "other forum" you say you go on.

also you notice still non of scotts work

ScottDiamond.
06-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Well find some of you old layout off "other forum" you say you go on.

If you're going to try to act of a higher level than me, learn to spell and don't look like such a dolt.

I don't go on other forums for work, I go on to criticize.

Umm... what?

Hayd93
06-10-2007, 09:12 PM
you just keep making excuses

ScottDiamond.
06-10-2007, 09:14 PM
you just keep making excuses

No, you just can't learn to live with criticism.

Hayd93
06-10-2007, 09:18 PM
I really dont give 2 ***** about it.It is just the way you say it to ppl who are so proud of there first layout.

You go "thats crap start again"

Okay i aint expecting you to go wow the best i have ever seen just somthing like.

Not that good really but to improve you could do this and that

Eccentric
06-10-2007, 09:21 PM
I really dont give 2 ***** about it.It is just the way you say it to ppl who are so proud of there first layout.

Okay i aint expecting you to go wow the best i have ever seen just somthing like.

Hayd just leave it. not worth it mate.

ScottDiamond.
06-10-2007, 09:22 PM

If it's crap, I'm not putting screens up to say it's not. The only way a comment really gets to someone is if it is really harsh. What would you remember more. Someone kindly asking you to run a few laps, or someone screaming it into your face?

If you picked the latter, you are a human being. If you are going to say you will remember the first one more, you're wrong. You attempt to say that to make you out as someone you are not.

Good way to go, *Removed*.

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users.

Eccentric
06-10-2007, 09:24 PM
If it's crap, I'm not putting screens up to say it's not. The only way a comment really gets to someone is if it is really harsh. What would you remember more. Someone kindly asking you to run a few laps, or someone screaming it into your face?

If you picked the latter, you are a human being. If you are going to say you will remember the first one more, you're wrong. You attempt to say that to make you out as someone you are not.

Good way to go, *Removed*.
Scott. :P just leave him hes not worth it and hayd scotts not worth it to be honest scott is allowed to put ahead what he wants and hayd you have the right to also if scott annoys you just ignore his comments its not the end of the world Scott is just one person no offence scott.

Hayd93
06-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Fine i will leave it but the last thing i have to say is scott you still havent posted a layout.

ScottDiamond.
06-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Scott. :P just leave him hes not worth it and hayd scotts not worth it to be honest scott is allowed to put ahead what he wants and hayd you have the right to also if scott annoys you just ignore his comments its not the end of the world Scott is just one person no offence scott.

I'm backing myself up... :rolleyes:

Fine i will leave it but the last thing i have to say is scott you still havent posted a layout.

No **** detective ****.

Look who has a job in CIA. Did you bother reading my previous post?

Liberation
06-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Does it matter if he doesnt have any? Do you see for example people on 'Top Gear' making loads of cars themselves? No. They comments on them, as Scott does. Same story.

Oni
06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
I dont mind is scott comments harshly aslong as its constuctively or he says why. 'Thats crap' is really unhelpful compared to 'Thats crap because'.

ScottDiamond.
06-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Does it matter if he doesnt have any? Do you see for example people on 'Top Gear' making loads of cars themselves? No. They comments on them, as Scott does. Same story.

Have you seen Simon Cowell sing? He is terrible, trust me - yet he makes millions by criticizing others.

Oni
06-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Have you seen Simon Cowell sing? He is terrible, trust me - yet he makes millions by criticizing others.
I see your point and I agree with it but Simon Cowell really isnt crap at singing.

Liberation
06-10-2007, 10:39 PM
I see your point and I agree with it but Simon Cowell really isnt crap at singing.

Where have you heard him sing?

Oni
06-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Where have you heard him sing?
Youtube, oh and also on Shrek 2 faraway idol if you buy the dvd XD.

Moh
06-10-2007, 11:16 PM
tbh to call sumin Crap, you must be able to produce sumin better.
Like ppl in r/l call my sites crap because there to do with habbo, even though they don't know how to make a table on a website :l

Chippiewill
06-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Hmm i agree scott needs to not just go "it's c**p"

It should be more like "Not very good, font looks bad in the banner"

There should be a thread like in the alts forum epecially this bit,

Always offer constructive criticism

''needs shading 3/10'' is not constructive. You need to be specific, if the person who made it knew where to add shading they would of before they posted it wouldn't they? So tell them *where*!

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 08:29 AM

He makes my ears go.

Suppose i'm not easilly impressed. Hahahahahahaha... (Continues laughter)

tbh to call sumin Crap, you must be able to produce sumin better.
Like ppl in r/l call my sites crap because there to do with habbo, even though they don't know how to make a table on a website :l

1) No you don't.
2) I could if I wasn't in a designers block.
3) There is something called an opinion, dumbbuttock. (I replaced *** with buttock as I'm in a good mood today and thought about giving myself a wee laugh... and the filter is the opposite of straight).
4) Ever thought "This service is crap"? Yes you have. Well done on being the wrost hypocrite on the forum!

Biggest idiot of the year award goes to Jack! Hope your friends are now standing with a shotgun waiting for your return.

RedCrisps
07-10-2007, 08:52 AM
its up to scott, if he wants to rate peoples work properly and not be a push over then he should :S

@xP
07-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Why ask for an opinion if you're not going to take it?

I wish you people would get kicked in the face one day, so I don't have to do it for you. If you're going to ask for an opinion, ******* take it and live with it.

And no, I've not got any on my new computer. Only a **** take of Richards which I done to wind him up.

Edit: This forum is so childish there is a very pathetic filter, and I can't be bothered avoiding it.

Basically leave the forum then :S

ScottDiamond.
07-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Basically leave the forum then :S

Is that an order or advice?

You should leave yourself and go outside. It doesn't bite.

Rockstar
07-10-2007, 10:51 AM
yeh I totally agree with you hayd

Jõnathan
07-10-2007, 10:56 AM
I am a bit annoyed in every layout threat scotts answer is stuff like
"it's crap"
"start again"

So y dont you post 1 of yours scott we never see anything of yours so heres you chance.

Also post below if you agree whith me
Unfortunately, you were asking for it when you made this thread :P

Lycan
07-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Is that an order or advice?

You should leave yourself and go outside. It doesn't bite.

Then dare i ask why you don't go outside,

Perhaps what the others are asking for is constructive criticism rather then an immature negeitive remark about every single item posted. and to be honest no one will respect your view until you do so, and perhaps even post some of your own work unless of course you don't think its good enough......

And I agree, Leaving the forum isn't an order... its advice from one forum member to another...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!