PDA

View Full Version : Bad Habbits!

Rye1088
20-08-2004, 09:27 PM
What bad habbits do you find the most annoying?

What bad habbits do you have?

I hate it when people bite their jumpers or T-shirts! Makes my teeth tingle!

I always bite my nails and everyone tells me to stop! Get over it! :eusa_booh

jamie5k
20-08-2004, 09:49 PM
good topic m8.

my bad habbit is biting my nails i cant stop doing it and ppl hate it.
and i hate it when ppl sit and slap there teeth when they eat like chewing gums apples. i hate it.

Bunny
20-08-2004, 10:42 PM
OMG I have that same habit too!!! I can't stop biting my nails and now I barely have any.

x!candi!x
21-08-2004, 06:56 AM
i dont bite my nails i let them grow
but what i hate the most is snoring my sister,mum,dad,brother all snore bad very bad :eusa_wall

my habbit is i always have chewing gum and i always pop it it drives my mum and dad crazy!

:Illusion
23-08-2004, 03:35 AM
I hate when people chew their hair :eusa_sick filthy habbit. But i fidget too much, an i like tappin on stuff with pens etc x] either that or i pinch/pull my bottom lip an earlobes when im bored, everyone seems to notice that :s

Arcanum
23-08-2004, 03:35 AM
My bad habit would be cracking my knuckles. I can crack all of them about 3 times on each finger, Everyone finds it annoying, I reckon I should stop, I don't want to get Arthritis in my old age :eusa_eh:

Butcher11
23-08-2004, 02:37 PM
OMG I have that same habit too!!! I can't stop biting my nails and now I barely have any.

When I was alittle, I used to bite like the whole nail, then I learned it hurt, so now I made it so I only trim top of nail, but I hate it. And btw, soz for messing up post. :(

xJoeYx
29-08-2004, 11:05 PM
i bite my nails when im nervous - which is all the time oddly..
i hate it when people keep making a noise. like with the mouth "tk............TK......TK.................TK....... ..............TK..........Tk" ok shut up... :s

nvrspk4
29-08-2004, 11:12 PM
I used to bite my nails and I had no nails at all but 2 weeks ago i got braces so now even if I wanted to its physically impossible cos my orthodontist put my braces rite on the bottom of my teeth. I guess its a good thing but Im so used to it its like withdrawal from smoking, it drives me crazy that I cant bite 'em

Moose
30-08-2004, 03:56 AM
i hate it when people make clicking noises when there busy or trying to annoy me

I have the habit of biting the skin of the tips of my fingers

Butcher11
30-08-2004, 03:48 PM
When I ahd braces when I was younger, I bit the tips of fingers because I couldn't get fingernails themselves lol.

platinum101
31-08-2004, 01:23 AM
My bad habbit is...
Well its not so much of a bad habbit maybe it is ...
I cant stop putting my bottem lip between my teeth
and bitting my lip.
Not so it bleeds or anything just putting it between my teeth.
Its not so annying to other but i cant stop doing it.
Sounds worse then it is.

Ohhh and i do bite my nails just not very often.

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:20 AM
I bite my finger nails,
I randomly get myself in trouble,
I write songs that one of my teachers thinks is a poem, see my site for that...

dude710
13-09-2004, 04:35 AM
I HATE snoring. it drives me CRAZY!!!!

My habbit is I always seem to kinda nod my head side to side or up and down. I mean not like crazy big UP AND DOWN but slightly. I wish I cud stop cuz all my friends and other ppl call me bobble head and I'm like *sigh* just shut up!!! :p

Fingerboots
19-09-2004, 07:47 PM
I hate the sound of cracking.
:Eeek: o.O
I am really fidgety and can't sit still for too long.

woolyman
19-09-2004, 07:56 PM
I hate when people chew their hair :eusa_sick filthy habbit. But i fidget too much, an i like tappin on stuff with pens etc x] either that or i pinch/pull my bottom lip an earlobes when im bored, everyone seems to notice that :s

Apparently a girl died from chewing her hair for ages. Now that is scary :o

Spectate
20-09-2004, 04:51 PM
I hate it when people bite their nails aswell, goes right through me. :eusa_snoo

MangoJ
20-09-2004, 05:21 PM
i bite my nails when im nervous - which is all the time oddly..
i hate it when people keep making a noise. like with the mouth "tk............TK......TK.................TK....... ..............TK..........Tk" ok shut up... :s
OMG! I'm the same. I hate it when they do that too. When my older bro and I were playing a game of chess he kept doing that. I was like in my head 'SHUT UP! IM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!' And he ended up winning... lol

Congregate
20-09-2004, 05:36 PM
I bite my nails occassionally but i hate thinking of nail filing and tooth brushing because it makes me tingle.

Dill
20-09-2004, 06:45 PM
Pick my nose :p

:Sound
20-09-2004, 06:59 PM
My bad habit would be cracking my knuckles. I can crack all of them about 3 times on each finger, Everyone finds it annoying, I reckon I should stop, I don't want to get Arthritis in my old age :eusa_eh:

Yeah, I do the exact same thing when I'm bored :p

m
07-10-2004, 09:02 PM
What bad habbits do you find the most annoying?

What bad habbits do you have?

I hate it when people bite their jumpers or T-shirts! Makes my teeth tingle!

I always bite my nails and everyone tells me to stop! Get over it! :eusa_booh
I hate it when people fold paper, weird I know :l. Anyway I have the habit of hitting the space bar hard every time i finish a sentence :s.

iRoss
07-10-2004, 09:47 PM
i tap on the table as if im playing drums! then i get told off by the teacher! :eusa_doh:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!