PDA

View Full Version : Quitting

[Jay]
07-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Ye I cant be bothered anymore rs bores me now nothing to do I have achieved most of the things I wanted to:
Fire cape
Barrows gloves
A 99
Torso
Dragon chain drop….
Ye I had fun and all the people I met on habbox / rs are great yes even the people who scammed me lol if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t of been so determent to get back on my feet and get richer :P.
I had some good times pking with Sean Brody and the others, Spamming “what are you working on” and the rest of the rs section with Conor and with Orcman aka Declan and Magic Joe pking/fight pits Dec pming me every week saying he has been cleaned again magic pming me every week saying he 2 spec someone :D:P and the rest which I’m not going to mention but you know who you are so don’t think I have forgotten :P.
I will not be giving anything away seeing as I have a few rl good friends that play the game and I will be giving them most of the good things the rest will probs go towards pking I still have 27 days of members left so I will come on from time to time and have some fun pking :P.
I wish everyone the best of luck on rs and irl.
So ill see you all around ill come on hatbox sometimes.

:eusa_shif
Mod's please dont move this thread to the leaving section beucase im not qutting habbox ill come on sometimes
Also soz irkyle

whit111
07-10-2007, 06:00 PM
awww jay good luck in life

Elliott$
07-10-2007, 06:00 PM
;3980449']Ye I cant be bothered anymore rs bores me now nothing to do I have achieved most of the things I wanted to:
Fire cape
Barrows gloves
A 99
Torso
Dragon chain drop….
Ye I had fun and all the people I met on habbox / rs are great yes even the people who scammed me lol if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t of been so determent to get back on my feet and get richer :P.
I had some good times pking with Sean Brody and the others, Spamming “what are you working on” and the rest of the rs section with Conor and with Orcman aka Declan and Magic Joe pking/fight pits Dec pming me every week saying he has been cleaned again magic pming me every week saying he 2 spec someone :D:P and the rest which I’m not going to mention but you know who you are so don’t think I have forgotten :P.
I will not be giving anything away seeing as I have a few rl good friends that play the game and I will be giving them most of the good things the rest will probs go towards pking I still have 27 days of members left so I will come on from time to time and have some fun pking :P.
I wish everyone the best of luck on rs and irl.
So ill see you all around ill come on hatbox sometimes.

:eusa_shif
Mod's please dont move this thread to the leaving section beucase im not qutting habbox ill come on sometimes
Also soz irkyle
Bye bye :).

Sly
07-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Bye bye xox

msb.
07-10-2007, 06:01 PM
cyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya

hatbox/ LOL :P
good luck in the future

Slazenger
07-10-2007, 06:03 PM
Gl irl, rs is getting boring tbh :(

doctor-spamz
07-10-2007, 06:03 PM
bye nerd

jay is a nerd (lolol)

Jebbo
07-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Cya, Gl irl :)

waterm0us3
07-10-2007, 06:25 PM
i hope it doesnt come to it but, bye jay and best of luck in the future

Vibes
07-10-2007, 06:54 PM
U wanna give me your acc :P:P

Best of luck irl :D

Robzor
07-10-2007, 06:55 PM
bye jay >:o

[Jay]
07-10-2007, 07:12 PM
Bye bye xox
bye

cyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyya

hatbox/ LOL :P
good luck in the future
:S lol i dono why i done that lol ty bye

Gl irl, rs is getting boring tbh :(
ye :P ty

bye nerd

jay is a nerd (lolol)
omg how did you find out :'( Grow the :rude: up

Cya, Gl irl :)
ty bye

i hope it doesnt come to it but, bye jay and best of luck in the future
lol ye it has i have been wanted to quit for along time but things been dragin me back like getting dragon chain fire cape etc but now i cant b :rude:

U wanna give me your acc :P:P

Best of luck irl :D
lol dono what im doing with account yet ill probs keep it

bye jay >:o
byee

doctor-spamz
07-10-2007, 07:14 PM
cya nerd boy!!!!

Edited by Wizzdom (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude or insulting towards other forum members

Imnotpure
07-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Aw jay. and Yeah you achieved alot. it was fun :P
Good luck!

[Chris]
07-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Good luck in life jay, cya soon

Bun
07-10-2007, 09:29 PM
byee :), you're making the right decision.
life is way better without rs, trust me :P.

ZING!!!
07-10-2007, 09:31 PM
can i haz ur stuff plz

Grimmauld
07-10-2007, 11:21 PM
aww bye bye jay even though i never knew you, you were the guy everyone loved and none hated. good luck in life.

BobX
07-10-2007, 11:28 PM
byee! :(:(:(

Baller
08-10-2007, 12:55 AM
pce out.

Frank459
08-10-2007, 05:21 AM
You never knew me, and I never knew you. Everybody seems to like ya, so I thought id say my wishings..

You sound like a good player, and be the achievments, look like a good player..

Maybe you dont have to fully quit, just cut down on the amount of time.. (Dunno when you play atm..) If not.. Toooooooodalo =]

Born_To_Live
08-10-2007, 11:40 AM
zomg jay =[

Dont leave :'[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!