PDA

View Full Version : Omg am leaving

Sly
07-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Omg ur all well nasty to me now i remember when people used to kiss my **** n get orgasmz over my 'thanks' but now you all just bigheaded n boring.

It's like hardly any of you worth talking to anymore so like yer i am leaving this section.
Not habbox just this secton lol.
But i post mainly here so i won't be on much.

Am not going on the irc either cos whenever i do i get bullied by james who thinks he's well hard bringing up kye every 5 minutes but tbh he doesn't care about kye he just jealous i got 20M+ off him and he didn't and tbh everyone knows it.

So yer the only kl people left r the following...

Matt - he is alryt i supose most da time n u all just give him a hard time over nothing rly.

Jakey - dunno rly he not really that amazing to talk to he's quite boring rly but i still be his friend i dunno wot it is about him maybe its cos hes like 9 and i want to child abuse him i guess we'll av to w8 n see

Jay - hes left so yer but he was kl we used to spam loads

Shane - well he was alryt to spk to sum times cos he got a higher level of intelect like myself but he sumtimes can be borin so hes not getting a 10/10 kl person rating am sorry.

Eatchease - he dont play but hes kl he repped me once and got me 35 power i was well over the moon.

callum - well i still talk to him on msn dont i so yano but he is kl half the time n the rest of the time up his own ****.

and thats it i cant fink of ne1 else worf mentioning rly.

dnt move this thread fanx either

Galaxay1
07-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Have fun in other section, and yeh RS section aint what it used to be :P

jesus
07-10-2007, 10:12 PM
omg excited ere i repped u twice tho get it rite

Matty
07-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeh, the section is rubbish hence I try just to be sarcastic and annoying all the time, not that I post here much. I know people find you annoying for the way you type, which it is rather annoying.

GoldSolid
07-10-2007, 11:15 PM
I love u Sly.

Mrak-Face
07-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Don't you mean "I'm"?.

BobX
07-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Bye conor :( cya next week

Baller
08-10-2007, 12:52 AM
LIARR.

Jord
08-10-2007, 06:04 AM
what about me ;( You forgot me Gl where ever your going cya on msn.

Saosin
08-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Goodbye.

Albion
08-10-2007, 03:43 PM
Youve said this itleast 20 times.

xuxu
08-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Omg ur all well nasty to me now i remember when people used to kiss my **** n get orgasmz over my 'thanks' but now you all just bigheaded n boring.

It's like hardly any of you worth talking to anymore so like yer i am leaving this section.
Not habbox just this secton lol.
But i post mainly here so i won't be on much.

Am not going on the irc either cos whenever i do i get bullied by james who thinks he's well hard bringing up kye every 5 minutes but tbh he doesn't care about kye he just jealous i got 20M+ off him and he didn't and tbh everyone knows it.

So yer the only kl people left r the following...

Matt - he is alryt i supose most da time n u all just give him a hard time over nothing rly.

Jakey - dunno rly he not really that amazing to talk to he's quite boring rly but i still be his friend i dunno wot it is about him maybe its cos hes like 9 and i want to child abuse him i guess we'll av to w8 n see

Jay - hes left so yer but he was kl we used to spam loads

Shane - well he was alryt to spk to sum times cos he got a higher level of intelect like myself but he sumtimes can be borin so hes not getting a 10/10 kl person rating am sorry.

Eatchease - he dont play but hes kl he repped me once and got me 35 power i was well over the moon.

callum - well i still talk to him on msn dont i so yano but he is kl half the time n the rest of the time up his own ****.

and thats it i cant fink of ne1 else worf mentioning rly.

dnt move this thread fanx either

Peaceout man

Bun
08-10-2007, 03:54 PM
laterssssssss.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!