PDA

View Full Version : They are Trialling this on our hotel...

iforw1
08-10-2007, 07:07 PM
We have been the first hotel to get this update... for the time being we have taken Sweden's or Finlands place at getting updates first.. what they do is put the update on - then look at the problems and sort them out... so stop complaining because they will probably get rid of it if everyone hates it that much...

oh and if i have anything wrong just comment ;)

ColyTom
08-10-2007, 07:19 PM
We have been the first hotel to get this update... for the time being we have taken Sweden's or Finlands place at getting updates first.. what they do is put the update on - then look at the problems and sort them out... so stop complaining because they will probably get rid of it if everyone hates it that much...

oh and if i have anything wrong just comment ;)

That sounds pretty accurate to me.
+ Rep.

Kalk
08-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Finally, somebody who has sense. We are the first hotel to get it, so if they realise that there is a bad reception, they wouldn't risk losing 1000's of people leaving over a box.

And tbh, I would have included it with V16. It's not really an update.

PTER
08-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Finally, somebody who has sense. We are the first hotel to get it, so if they realise that there is a bad reception, they wouldn't risk losing 1000's of people leaving over a box.

And tbh, I would have included it with V16. It's not really an update.

it is an update, as they are using release 17 dcrs.

and people wouldnt leave over a box. think about it.
anyone remember when there was an arguement on v9 rooms?

iforw1
08-10-2007, 07:39 PM

msb.
08-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Well said :D

jesus
08-10-2007, 07:49 PM
They should see by the amount of people that don't like it that it should be removed.

bo$$
08-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Like I said in the other thread.

It was a bad idea for them to test it on the UK hotel.
With the mass amounts of people that come on, they are bound to be bombarded with complaints saying that the new update sucks.

It's cool that we get to experience it first but I'd rather wait another week or two then to hear so many people crying over it.

It also would have saved them alot of hassle.

Jordan3606
08-10-2007, 08:16 PM
+rep to you, someone with sense :)

jrh2002
08-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Like I said in the other thread.

It was a bad idea for them to test it on the UK hotel.
With the mass amounts of people that come on, they are bound to be bombarded with complaints saying that the new update sucks.

It's cool that we get to experience it first but I'd rather wait another week or two then to hear so many people crying over it.

It also would have saved them alot of hassle.

I agree.
Test on on the italian one and **** off their 70 regular visitors.
You should never test something new on the most popular hotels in my opinion.
at least they could have removed the bugs first even if they do keep the new features.

womanizer
08-10-2007, 08:28 PM
its actually netherlands not sweden that also gets them first

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!