PDA

View Full Version : rvr

brapp
09-10-2007, 06:05 PM
orange para - 13hc - seen 15 times; 11hc - seen 13 times; 4hc - seen 0 times
dj decks - 5hc - seen 23 times; 4hc - seen 12 times; 3hc; seen 8 times; 2hc - seen 1 time

:D

Thread closed by Cheekykarl (Forum Moderator): Please do not create pointless threads of made up values.

Favourtism
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Thankyou for the report
Please post more than 3 rares and their values next time if possible and try not to post values which you have seen 0 times as it is pointless.

I find it hard to beleive you have seen those 2 rares for about 30 times and I am wondering if this is a joke because your cautioned but thankyou anyway.

brapp
09-10-2007, 06:14 PM
it's all true tbh. im cautioned cuz of

Repeated rule breaking, impersonating Habbox Staff and the reversal of a Super Moderators actions.

yh. not lying about rare values!! :@:@ i'd NEVER lie about somethin serious like dis!!

VPSwow
09-10-2007, 06:19 PM
We are not questioning you about the values however are you sure you actually saw these been traded and not just seen that people were asking for the prices.

I have come to this conclusion because i havnt seen a DJ Deck go for anywhere near 5 HC's so i cannot understand how you could see this 23 times.

Favourtism
09-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Yes like Karl said

You would have to have spent LOADS of time on Habbo to see it 23 times unless you merely saw somone say ''SELLING DJ DECK FOR 5HCS'' 23 times.

brapp
09-10-2007, 06:23 PM
We are not questioning you about the values however are you sure you actually saw these been traded and not just seen that people were asking for the prices.

I have come to this conclusion because i havnt seen a DJ Deck go for anywhere near 5 HC's so i cannot understand how you could see this 23 times.

saw it, soz.

Yes like Karl said

You would have to have spent LOADS of time on Habbo to see it 23 times unless you merely saw somone say ''SELLING DJ DECK FOR 5HCS'' 23 times.

i saw ppz buying at dem prices kk!! :@:@ i spent most of this week and last week on habbo :D

Immenseman
09-10-2007, 06:23 PM
They might not be questioning you, but I am. Really really good values you have here...

brapp
09-10-2007, 06:24 PM
They might not be questioning you, but I am. Really really good values you have here...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

might aswell fix em on 'abbox now, yh?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!