PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo should make a Sonic game.

Niall!
10-10-2007, 05:41 PM
I'm NOT kidding. I know it will never happen. But I think it should.

Nintendos style for Sonic in SSBB is.. superb. The spindash, looks amazing. The way he runs is WAYY better. lower, much like the Sonic of old.
I am not joking, if sega ever read this for a random reason, then...
Redeem Sonic. Sell him to Nintendo.

jesus
10-10-2007, 05:42 PM
lol its a good idea but i doubt sega would cuz its like their main thing rly enit

Neversoft
10-10-2007, 05:42 PM
No, this should never be done. Sega have got him this far over the years, he should always be associated with Sega.

Niall!
10-10-2007, 05:47 PM
No, this should never be done. Sega have got him this far over the years, he should always be associated with Sega.

Yeah, but with them, with the exception of Sonic adventure series and Secret rings, he's becoming unpopular

Neil
10-10-2007, 05:48 PM
It WILL never be done, Sega still make alot of money by making games with him for Playstation, xbox and Nintendo, if they sold him then say bye to the decent sonic games, and all Nintendo have is put him in one game and you want them to sell him to Nintendo?
It will never happen so if I was you I wouldn't even consider the thought of it ever again xD
Plus it is Segas creation, you don't just sell your creation, Nintendo wouldn't sell Mario, MS wouldn't sell Master Chief and Sony wouldn't sell...Umm...Gran Turismo? :S

Neversoft
10-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, but with them, with the exception of Sonic adventure series and Secret rings, he's becoming unpopular

No hes not? :S Secret Rings isnt that old you know and If anything, being in SSBB will boost his popularity. Nintendo can't do any more than Sega can really.

It WILL never be done, Sega still make alot of money by making games with him for Playstation, xbox and Nintendo, if they sold him then say bye to the decent sonic games, and all Nintendo have is put him in one game and you want them to sell him to Nintendo?
It will never happen so if I was you I wouldn't even consider the thought of it ever again xD
Plus it is Segas creation, you don't just sell your creation, Nintendo wouldn't sell Mario, MS wouldn't sell Master Chief and Sony wouldn't sell...Umm...Gran Turismo? :S

Hes in 2 games published by Nintendo actually.

Niall!
10-10-2007, 05:50 PM

rofl@ sony bit

Yh but lyk yh
He would be better with Nintendo IMO.
And btw, 2 games he's in.

and Neversoft, I know at least 10, and that's ust people I know, hardcore Sonic players who were addicted in his early days, cringe in disgust when I mention Sonic hereos, Shadow the hedgehog or sonic next gen

:Liam
10-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Sega cant sell him because since they made shenmue 1 and 2 the went like 10 billion over budget because they didnt sell the ammount they made, so they need to re-earn all they lost in the next 10 years.

PaulMacC
10-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Sega cant sell him because since they made shenmue 1 and 2 the went like 10 billion over budget because they didnt sell the ammount they made, so they need to re-earn all they lost in the next 10 years.

Sexy sig.

I wet my pants when I saw sonic in brawl.

southe
10-10-2007, 08:55 PM

Nintendo Made Mario
Sonic Team(Sega) Made Sonic
MS did NOT make Master Chief. Halo was orgionally a mac only game until microsoft started flashing there money.

Master chief is nothing compared to sonic and mario lol

And i like the idea of nintendo making a sonic game just not owning the rights to him. thats 2 games sonic and mario have been in now if the 2 games are a sucess which i think they will be, we might be seeing sonic appear in more games with mario.

Homesrfan
11-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Unless Nintendo buys tons of stocks in SEGA, this will never happen. It's a shame too since SEGA has lost it recently (with the 3D ones I mean).
SEGA needs to do a 3D side scrolling game for the WiiWare channel.

Neil
11-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Hes in 2 games published by Nintendo actually.

Yea I mean Sega will not sell owership of Sonic because they'll stop making money if they did

Nintendo Made Mario
Sonic Team(Sega) Made Sonic
MS did NOT make Master Chief. Halo was orgionally a mac only game until microsoft started flashing there money.

Master chief is nothing compared to sonic and mario lol

And i like the idea of nintendo making a sonic game just not owning the rights to him. thats 2 games sonic and mario have been in now if the 2 games are a sucess which i think they will be, we might be seeing sonic appear in more games with mario.

I never said MS made Master Chief, they just wont allow him to be on any other consoles officially, and why are you comparing MC to Sonic and Mario? I don't see how a guy that jumps on people and a really fast hedgehog can beat a guy that has huge guns and swords, and all he has to do is shoot mario and slap Sonic with a gravity hammer xD
Oh well, I like them all so I don't care

Oh I just thought of another game on Playstation that could be classed as theirs, Rachet and Clank :D lol

Favourtism
11-10-2007, 09:42 AM
There is a game ... sorta

Mario and Sonic at the olympics , surely you have heard about it.

womanizer
11-10-2007, 10:13 AM
i thought nintendo did make a sonic game..

Neversoft
11-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Yea I mean Sega will not sell owership of Sonic because they'll stop making money if they did

Huh? All I said was that hes in 2 games. :S

GommeInc
11-10-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm confused with how Sega Sonic games and Nintendo Sonic games would be different.

Neil
11-10-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm confused with how Sega Sonic games and Nintendo Sonic games would be different.

I think he means that when Sonic was put into SS:BB they did it better than how Sega do it so he wants Sega to sell sonic to Nintendo so Nintendo can make a "better" sonic game

GommeInc
11-10-2007, 03:05 PM
What was wrong with Sonic Adventure? Or is he basing the Wii around the Gamecube? Because they may make another game in the future which may impliment what Sonic can do, although looking at his moves in SSBB, they're not much different than any other Sonic game. Besides, Sega may of given them the moves.

southe
11-10-2007, 03:38 PM
I never said MS made Master Chief, they just wont allow him to be on any other consoles officially, and why are you comparing MC to Sonic and Mario? I don't see how a guy that jumps on people and a really fast hedgehog can beat a guy that has huge guns and swords, and all he has to do is shoot mario and slap Sonic with a gravity hammer xD
Oh well, I like them all so I don't care

Your right you cant compare them. for the simple fact mario is the king of gaming. the words most recognised game character. oh and Mario just uses a Star Man and goes invicible, sonic uses chaos emeralds goes invincilbe. O.O MS dead. sonic can just run round MS really fast. ^^ but yea its all a matter of opinion so yea.. dont really wanna start a pointless argument on a thread lol.

Niall!
11-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Meh, I ust like his new spin dash style and the way he runs. I think it would be funner with nintendo

southe
11-10-2007, 08:28 PM
id prefer to see him make appearences. i still like the sonic games. Can't wait for sonic rpg :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!