PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Inpatient little bobba's

Roboevil
22-05-2005, 12:04 PM
Now i'm not going to be stereotypical but all 11, 12 year old whatever they ares, the one's that look common, with their large bobba's and pigtails. They are so inpatient.
I was in a furni shop the other day, the entire que was built with rollers, I was half way down the que, merrily rolling along. And then I was kicked, I returned and asked why, and she said, you was blocking in the que....

Incident 2, I was in that 100% confused maze or whatever it is, I was going along, when the girl behind me said could you help me. I told her where to click, all was fine, we were going along, untill I stopped, she started cussing me for not moving and telling me to leave, using the old trick, "Press F5 for free credit's..." I then let her take over me for a bit, she couldn't get pass either, when we eventually got through it, she asked me to wait for her to get passed too, so I did. Later on she took over me, I got stuck, asked her to wait, and she went on saying no you n00b.

HOW ANNOYING!!! Why are they so immature, stuck up little bobba's! If anyone reading this are one of them idiot's please take into concideration that there are more people in this world besides you. And omg, I almost completed the maze when somone errored me....

DJ-COLLINS!
22-05-2005, 12:10 PM
i h8 the word n00b

dannyboymed
22-05-2005, 12:12 PM
I got to 62% and I was errored. These people have no lives.

al123
22-05-2005, 01:11 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

thigs like that make me wanna kik every one in the hotel that has ever sed that word to us guys

Roboevil
22-05-2005, 04:36 PM
It's annoying when some idiot doesn't really have the right to call somone a n00b. I think when you search on console it should show more info about the Habbo, such as when the date they made their account.

habbox-superstar
22-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Yah cant they filter it.

Rashelly
22-05-2005, 08:28 PM
I have a list of words that if someone says, they get ignored.
Words include:
N00b/n00b etc
LYK
OMG
SCAMMA
DA
Anything in Caps, period.
Any deliberate spelling mistakes
I don't understand :/ Arg.
Gotta love the ignore feature.

Roboevil
23-05-2005, 08:37 PM
I love it when some n00b will do a trade with you and u'll over price the furni so he starts shouting "Scammer! Scammer!" lol

GommeInc
23-05-2005, 09:36 PM
n00b is a normal word. If it was a n00b annoying you then ok but ignoring someone for saying newbie is a wee bit weird...

BlueTails
24-05-2005, 06:49 AM
Words include:
N00b/n00b etc
LYK
OMG
SCAMMA
DA
Lol Yeah :d You Da Man :P

Matty
24-05-2005, 04:56 PM
i h8 the word n00b
n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b n00b no0b n00b n00b n00b n00b etc

FRISC0
24-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Hmmm, It's unfair to call people noobs. But they are xD and i seem to do it when i get angry with a noob who thinks they know it all when they dont, for example, I KNOw CALLIE n Im er besttest MATE EVA <3
Its like no your not >.< Newb.

Jõnathan
24-05-2005, 06:19 PM
U know tht mad scientist compo made by habbo?

This habbo was holding up a maze so others could get past, and all these habbos were like 'MOVE!' and stuff like that.

God, impatient habbos are morons.

MYKE!
24-05-2005, 06:31 PM
I work at a help desk, and some noob comes in and asks for a job.
I told her tto read the green sticky and do as it says.
But she wouldnt have any of it, and keeps demanding for a job.
In the end she reported to my boss that I was refusing to inform people about available jobs.
AGGGGGGGH!
Not only that but when she finally trys to get recommended she has no idea how
to help people and she goes up to everyone and anyone to the face.-
"Do you need help because i am wise and i know every thing about habbo and im a habbo club but my badge is off."
She even asked staff, do they need help? :p

stupid noobs i hate them! i hate them! i hate them!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHH!

cocaine
24-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Woah woah. Calm it.

I'm 11.

But I don't do that

"YEAH LIEK OMGGGZZZ I AM SOOOO LIEK 11"

I'm not like that.
Anyway, I HATE slang.

2hd.
24-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Some 11' year olds are fine as you can see with additives here,
i think it should be an instant machine/ip ban if they use the following words which should also be bobba'd!
na man
eva
ova
der
da
safe
'neek'
wateva
omgzz
lolzzz
roflzzzz

and the list goes on...

roaddemon
07-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Now i'm not going to be stereotypical but all 11, 12 year old whatever they ares, the one's that look common, with their large bobba's and pigtails. They are so inpatient.
I was in a furni shop the other day, the entire que was built with rollers, I was half way down the que, merrily rolling along. And then I was kicked, I returned and asked why, and she said, you was blocking in the que....

Incident 2, I was in that 100% confused maze or whatever it is, I was going along, when the girl behind me said could you help me. I told her where to click, all was fine, we were going along, untill I stopped, she started cussing me for not moving and telling me to leave, using the old trick, "Press F5 for free credit's..." I then let her take over me for a bit, she couldn't get pass either, when we eventually got through it, she asked me to wait for her to get passed too, so I did. Later on she took over me, I got stuck, asked her to wait, and she went on saying no you n00b.

HOW ANNOYING!!! Why are they so immature, stuck up little bobba's! If anyone reading this are one of them idiot's please take into concideration that there are more people in this world besides you. And omg, I almost completed the maze when somone errored me....

I feel your pain.
I was in L1C mazes and i got overtaken when they trapped me in a corner, but there was a Hobba in the room xD

Chaz
07-04-2006, 07:52 PM
OMG, stop bumpin these threads!

Nemo
07-04-2006, 10:28 PM
not all 11/12year olds are immature.... im 11 and i am not immature infact im told im more mature than my 16yr old sis "/

Edit: Why bump >:(

Catchetat
08-04-2006, 01:43 AM
roaddemon stop bumping threads lol.

btw the girl who called you a noob in that maze, that's very immature lol

what a get back :S

FrozenWhisper
08-04-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm 12, and I don't think of myself as immature. But yer, most 11/12 year olds on habbo are very annoying.

mattjones17
13-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Words include:
N00b/n00b etc
LYK
OMG
SCAMMA
DA
I agree 100%

And why does everyone type n00b? Sure noob is appropriate, or maybe the types of people who just randomly say it to someone who isnt HC get an extra thrill out of using 0's instead of o's!!

I hate people that use text languages for the hell of it like this:

Hi there can you come to my room search my name come to my cafe!!

BECOMES

hi cn u come 2 my rm serch my nme come 2 my cafe

BECOMES
HI CME 2 MA RM SRCH MA NME CME 2 MA CAFE

Wats with Ma, z instead of s and lyk and lyf?????

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!