PDA

View Full Version : Who would win? Mario, Sonic or Samus?

Nemo
11-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I saw people talking about it, who do you think would win? I think Samus would just shoot mario and then sonic would kill Samus xD

Vote for who you think would win :]

Neversoft
11-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Oh, I thought this was about Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and Sonic Riders for some reason then...

Anyway, even match. Would this be Zero Suit Samus or Samus in the suit? If it was Zero Suit, Mario and Sonic would just be like 'drool' and then like 'dead'. So I must vote for Samus although Samus was very crap in melee.

Nemo
11-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Errrr you choose ;P but i think samus wouldnt be able to hit sonic coz he'd be like zoom, mario would try jump on them and samus would be like 'no'. also i posted in the wrong section xD

Neversoft
11-10-2007, 04:27 PM
This isnt wrong section? :S

But Sonic would be like 'drool' not 'zoom' then Samus would be like 'blast' and Mario would be like 'watch out m8' then they'll both be like 'dead'.

Nemo
11-10-2007, 04:31 PM
This isnt wrong section? :S

But Sonic would be like 'drool' not 'zoom' then Samus would be like 'blast' and Mario would be like 'watch out m8' then they'll both be like 'dead'.
i would of just put in 'console gaming' doesnt really matter tho tbh :p and why would sonic be 'drool'??? xD

PaulMacC
11-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Link would own all!
But sonic.

Nemo
11-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Link would own all!
But sonic.
No way! Link would be like "I HAVE A SWORD AND A SHIELD" then samus comes and is like "pew pew" and link is dead.

Fifteen
11-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Mario, obv.

Oni
11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Add fox mcloud into it, he pwnzorz.

If this is nothing to so with SSBB then mario would win, paper mario that is, flip to 3D and they cant hit him.

jesus
11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
sonic would just bounce on dem n dey die soz

Niall!
11-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Add fox mcloud into it, he pwnzorz.

If this is nothing to so with SSBB then mario would win, paper mario that is, flip to 3D and they cant hit him.

No.
Just no.
He is no longer the fastest character, the only thing I think he was usefull for. Blates Sonic. SUPER SONICC

Nemo
11-10-2007, 05:31 PM
oh yer, gold sonic or w/e is in brawl aint he?

Looks like sonic is winning :P

Niall!
11-10-2007, 05:38 PM
oh yer, gold sonic or w/e is in brawl aint he?

Looks like sonic is winning :P

Have you uh, ever played a Sonic game 0.o
He's called Super Sonic

Nemo
11-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Have you uh, ever played a Sonic game 0.o
He's called Super Sonicofc i have, and i call him gold sonic or super saiyan sonic =]

Niall!
11-10-2007, 05:48 PM
ofc i have, and i call him gold sonic or super saiyan sonic =]

uh
why?
Hes called Super Sonic..

Nemo
11-10-2007, 05:49 PM
uh
why?
Hes called Super Sonic..
coz hes gold and it reminds me of super saiyan from DBZ :p and i know he is called super sonic, we established that lol :P

Azza
11-10-2007, 06:28 PM
From the trailer yesterday sonic would kick marios butt easily but relisticly, a fat plumber shoting blals of fire, a super fats blue hedghog and a women covered in armour with great weapons..

well fire and guns will burn the hedghog
the hedgehog if gonig fast enough can hurt the plumbber but not the woman
the woman in armour can blow them up easily.. and ehr armour is protective.

If looking at SSBB point of view obv not mario, from the trailer, but samus is fairly good too =] i would prefer he too win<3

southe
11-10-2007, 08:21 PM
coz hes gold and it reminds me of super saiyan from DBZ :p and i know he is called super sonic, we established that lol :P

Super sonic was based on Super Saiyens ^^ cos everyone likes dragonball z lol. and Super Sonic FTW. But in smash... samus or sonic. would like to see sonic win tho.

Neversoft
11-10-2007, 08:35 PM
i would of just put in 'console gaming' doesnt really matter tho tbh :p and why would sonic be 'drool'??? xD

Sonic would be like 'oh whos that cyber babe *drool*'.

Super sonic was based on Super Saiyens ^^ cos everyone likes dragonball z lol. and Super Sonic FTW. But in smash... samus or sonic. would like to see sonic win tho.

Lol, Dragonball did actually come first so that might be true.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e0/SonicSuperTransformation.gif

Haha, that does look like a super saiyan transformation.

PaulMacC
11-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Sonic's Smash move is turning in Super Sonic and he can fly, everyone he touches gets like 100% damage dealt to them

GhostFace-
11-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Mario wud jump on them then they would die

mario pwns

GommeInc
11-10-2007, 10:39 PM
I would just say "Depends how you play them," but it's getting interesting.

Fox would be crap against Sonic. Sonic doesn't have any moves Fox could reflect plus as we all know, Sonic mocks anything or anyone in a machine, so his special move would be useless, so Fox would surely lose.

Sonic will completely destroy Samus UNLESS she is in her Zero suit, because Sonic lurrrves the ladies in most things (old Sonic series), not sure what he is like in the current TV series. Mario is too fat and buldgey so he won't stand a chance against Sonic. The only thing I can think of that can destroy Sonic maybe Kirby. Sonic is a skirmish character afterall, so he needs to physically attack an opponent, so Kirby can easily suck him up.

People are forgetting Sonic is agile, so projectile weapons maybe useless.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!