PDA

View Full Version : o_o

Technologic
12-10-2007, 08:34 PM
It's probably not true and i will be flamed tonnes for this but ive been reading in some gaming magazines that Bioshock is rumoutred to be released on the PS3 early next year.. Apparently a develepor leaked it.

Anyone think this is true?

If it is Xbox fans will be devvo'd

Fez
12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
BioShock was confirmed as an exclusive to Microsoft, and all extra franchises or anything linked to BioShock will only appear on Microsoft's consoles. 2K Boston has an exclusive contract deal with Microsoft to keep it exclusive.

Minstrels
12-10-2007, 08:55 PM
As above said, and if they try and break it Gayersoft (I refuse to call them by there name till I get my console back) will take a lawsuit against them. ;)

Technologic
12-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Yes but what if the contract runs out.. at say Xmas. Like it did with rockstar and sony

Fez
12-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Yes but what if the contract runs out.. at say Xmas. Like it did with rockstar and sony
It's not a limited time contract, it's forever

Technologic
12-10-2007, 09:28 PM
It's not a limited time contract, it's forever
Where does it say that though?

Fez
12-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Where does it say that though?
It's some legal hullabaloo, so this is just a summary

2K Boston and Microsoft both have an exclusive deal to gurrantee the BioShock video game and all related franchises/ merchandise and logos to be exclusive to the Microsoft Coporation's Console systems, this contract is approved by the BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and this contract is not subject to status, this contract is an exclusive deal approved also by blah blah blah Mr.Blah, the contract shall last as a unlimited time deal by 2K Boston and the Microsoft Corporation, signed Mr. Blah and Mr. Blah

Azul
13-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Basically MS paid 2K a heap of money to keep it exclusive to the 360.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!