PDA

View Full Version : Any Site Need VBulletin?

Snex
13-10-2007, 05:56 PM
This is a one and only thing which I am going to do on this forum. Is there any fansite which requires a VBulletin for their fansite as I am willing to supply one to you with some obvious let downs as everything I do has let downs.

If you want this then you must follow below:-

I am not moving the forum from my server. (Do not ask)
I have FULL control over the forum and any ideas which I think of will be above the site owner.
MOST profits will go to me as I need the funding from the forum to supply my stuff.
I have the RIGHT to think of other things like this and you can't discuss it.
If I want to remove the forum for other reasons you CAN NOT stop me.
All content (skins) on the forum will be copyright me unless created by a person who wants the forum.Now onto the positives. These are things I will give for the forum:-
Hosting on my VPS for the forum, if you want it for the site then I decided that I would be a owner aswell as I own the hosting.
All content currently on Habbuzz.net
Support for the forum as I havn't got much to do atm.
Will update stuff or make stuff for the forum if you require it.
HabForum.com domain if you want it for whatever reason.

Other stuff.If anyone is interested in this then Personal Message me telling me a few details about your site and why you should get my VBulletin licence. Unfortunatly you can't update the forum after 3.6.4 as I havn't extended my updates licence and at the time being I'm not planning to however if I make enough money off VIP etc. I promise to update it.

Thankyou Snex, First Impressions DO Count!

Hxf Santa
13-10-2007, 05:59 PM
can i for my post for hosting

Snex
13-10-2007, 06:46 PM
This is a one and only thing which I am going to do on this forum. Is there any fansite which requires a VBulletin for their fansite as I am willing to supply one to you with some obvious let downs as everything I do has let downs.

If you want this then you must follow below:-

I am not moving the forum from my server. (Do not ask)
I have FULL control over the forum and any ideas which I think of will be above the site owner.
MOST profits will go to me as I need the funding from the forum to supply my stuff.
I have the RIGHT to think of other things like this and you can't discuss it.
If I want to remove the forum for other reasons you CAN NOT stop me.
All content (skins) on the forum will be copyright me unless created by a person who wants the forum.Now onto the positives. These are things I will give for the forum:-
Hosting on my VPS for the forum, if you want it for the site then I decided that I would be a owner aswell as I own the hosting.
All content currently on Habbuzz.net
Support for the forum as I havn't got much to do atm.
Will update stuff or make stuff for the forum if you require it.
HabForum.com domain if you want it for whatever reason.

Other stuff.If anyone is interested in this then Personal Message me telling me a few details about your site and why you should get my VBulletin licence. Unfortunatly you can't update the forum after 3.6.4 as I havn't extended my updates licence and at the time being I'm not planning to however if I make enough money off VIP etc. I promise to update it.

Thankyou Snex, First Impressions DO Count!

Okay after further consideration, this is a bit strict so I am going to change it, Im sick of being under considerate recently.

New things I want is:-

I am not moving the forum from my server. (Sorry I just want it on my hosting)

I have full control over the forum and you can not change my job status or permission however I don't have the rights to make my own decisions.
You can have ALL profits made off subscriptions I don't mind.

I will give you a months warning if I decide that I need the forum.

You don't have right to sell any of my stuff it is copyright me.I will also supply free hosting for the site if you require it a I am on a VPS if you don't believe me I will get you proof.

Please Note: I will be positive over this site and I will try my best to get it as good as possible, please don't take my past expierience as what I am always like I have a decided for MAJOR changes, I am aware I've been an **** recently.

ยป Snex.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!