PDA

View Full Version : HPanel - The All In One Panel!

Snex
13-10-2007, 07:24 PM
This is a new panel which is going to be under development from tommorrow as I have decided to do something for the habbo community. This panel will be a panel which will contain lots of different parts of it so it will include a News System, a Radio Panel and lots of other stuff. Some of this is listed below.

However I have decided to this via you installing one script a basic login and admin panel with very few features which you will then be able to add additions to it like a news system and a radio panel etc.

The purpose of this is to allow the person to install the things which they want on the panel instead of creating lots of other features onto the panel which are useless and aren't required this is to make it easier for you and not to waste space on your hosting server.

Some of things which are planned are shown below, please note each module will be released at different times.

Basic Login / Logout
» News System
» Private Message System
» User Profiles
» Advanced User Groups
» Add, Edit, Delete Users
» Alert Users On Site
» User System (Will Be Split Up)
» Radio Panel

» YOUR IDEAS!

If you have any ideas or contributions which you would like to add to this then feel free to post them here. Please note, posting I like this idea is not a contribution and in my eyes is spam.

» Snex, HPanel (HabboPanel)

Invent
13-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Can you show me some previous work?

I cba helping without knowing you are capiable of making a secure, reliable panel.

Assassinator
13-10-2007, 07:33 PM
You will fail already as simon is making a panel.

Snex
13-10-2007, 07:37 PM

Did I ask whether I would succeed or fail, please keep on topic it really annoys me on habbo forums. Who cares if Invent is making a panel, its makes no difference at all.

Do not reply this it's got nothing to with the topic. I know what you would say and don't want to know.

Sunny.
13-10-2007, 07:47 PM
No offence but I dont think you have any right to say if he will fail or suceed.
It like saying Xbox will fail because theres a PS3 or LCD Tv's will fail because there are Plasma's.

I think you should go for it and then we'll find out if it fails or suceeds. Best of luck

redtom
13-10-2007, 08:07 PM

* * * * off.

Jamie.
13-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Good luck with the panel I'm sure it will be good.

headboard
13-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Best of luck :D

ScottDiamond.
13-10-2007, 08:42 PM
* * * * off.

Yes indeed.

Florx
13-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Good luck but PLEASE come up with an ORIGINAL IDEA NEXT TIME!!!

Jamieb
14-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Iv saw inside it and it looks very sexy

Snex
14-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Iv saw inside it and it looks very sexy

That's a different thing alltogether :)

Jamieb
14-10-2007, 07:18 AM
oh my bad

Jamie.
14-10-2007, 07:39 AM
That's a different thing alltogether :)

How many projects you currently doing :S

Snex
14-10-2007, 07:42 AM
How many projects you currently doing :S

Just this one right now, the thing which he saw was just for my site however I'm not doing a site no-more.

Jamie.
14-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Can we see as an example of your work?:P

RedCrisps
14-10-2007, 09:33 AM
can i pls just say it will not get done. there has been LOADS of people claiming they will make one and they won't the only person i see getting one done is redtom.

mapowell1234
14-10-2007, 11:41 AM
I like the idea, good work you can do it but only if you try, everyone can succeed

Snex
14-10-2007, 11:54 AM
This is design one of the panel whether I use it or not is a different question. The black part will not be black, I just havn't decided the colour. Please also note that the boxes and text are not the way that they will be they're just testers and it will expand so don't say it is small.

http://habforum.com/hpanel1.gif

L!nK
14-10-2007, 07:00 PM

That's like saying there is Tesco, why is there other supermarkets out there.

And i bet you thought everyone will follow what you say.

LOL
LDOLDFSfghghf

--

Snex looks good.

Invent
14-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Snex looks good.

Keep on-topic please, I/We don't need to know that you find Snex attractive now do we.

Also, not too-keen on the design. Gl though :)

L!nK
14-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Keep on-topic please, I/We don't need to know that you find Snex attractive now do we.

Also, not too-keen on the design. Gl though :)

damn mis-wrote it.

Snex the design looks ok ;)

Snex
22-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Right I am now going to tell you that I have actually started to design this now so if you have any ideas put them here and I will put them into the next version.

I have also decided to make an account so you can view the panel for whatever reason you want to. They are as follows:

Address - http://64.131.66.167/HPanel alt. http://www.habforum.com/HPanel (http://habboxforum.com/www.habforum.com/HPanel)
Username - demo
Password - demo

I wont be putting a date on when I will be finishing this as I don't want to rush/delay the panel.

Thankyou Snex.

Chippiewill
22-10-2007, 12:39 PM
first looks thats goddamn good

if your goona do rare values then it should be a habbo skin...

Snex
22-10-2007, 12:41 PM
first looks thats goddamn good

if your goona do rare values then it should be a habbo skin...

I'm going to release it in modules so you will get a basic installation with usergroups, user tables etc.

Then you will have to do seperate installations for rare values, the news system, DJ Panel etc.

I've decided to do it this way so then sites don't get stuff on which they don't want and it also means that other can create content for it if they wish.

Chippiewill
22-10-2007, 12:44 PM
kl make a plugin site

Suggestions for plugins/modules:

User system
Dj panel
News panel
Content panel (Make mini categories then use includes on the main site)
Rare values

Suggestions for mini modules for user system:

Shop
Pm system
Bank/Cash system
Lottery
Reward centre
Banning

Snex
22-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Reply to your ideas, thanks for them.

kl make a plugin site

Suggestions for plugins/modules:

User system - Planned
Dj panel - Planned
News panel - Doing after links system I'm doing now.
Content panel (Make mini categories then use includes on the main site) - Planned (Proberly done differently)
Rare values - Planned

Suggestions for mini modules for user system:

Shop - Proberly Not
Pm system - Doing but not as module.
Bank/Cash system - Maybe
Lottery - Proberly Not
Reward centre - Maybe
Banning - Doing but not as module.

Some other ideas which are in my head right now which I am doing:

Usergroups
User Profiles
Panel Rules
Guides System
Feature to create custom admin pages
Support Centre

There will be more but their not in my mind atm.

Andys
22-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Wow, the panel looks really nice.
Sorry, but I think the design of this beat powerpanel :P

lolwut
22-10-2007, 08:48 PM
What you've made so far looks fairly good, if you need any assistance, let me know.
However, it is remotely likely you'll give up on this project. I know from personal experiance.
I think, if you really decide to try hard on it, it's got the potential (that spelled right?) to be really good, maybe beat POWERpanel. Keep at it!

Snex
23-10-2007, 10:26 AM
What you've made so far looks fairly good, if you need any assistance, let me know.
However, it is remotely likely you'll give up on this project. I know from personal experiance.
I think, if you really decide to try hard on it, it's got the potential (that spelled right?) to be really good, maybe beat POWERpanel. Keep at it!

I wont give in on this project, I've decided. It'll keep me amused for the next few weeks compared to habbo fansite which I don't really enjoy.

Oh yeah I have decided that when I come around to doing the radio panel. I am going to do the timetable like airhabbo's as it is the way which most fansites want there Timetables like minus the white background and yes before you ask the idea is to annoy ClubHabbo.

chrisgocrazyH
23-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I like it VERY MUCH :)

Florx
23-10-2007, 10:36 AM
yes before you ask the idea is to annoy ClubHabbo.

LOL Habblio.com (my site new - closed cba opening) had a similar timetable to clubhabbo but I made the html and php my self so they can't say I copied :)

Banned100times
23-10-2007, 11:53 AM
LOL Habblio.com (my site new - closed cba opening) had a similar timetable to clubhabbo but I made the html and php my self so they can't say I copied :)

You closed it? I was looking forward to the site ( btw I'm L!nK)

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Looks like I'm back on this account hehe =]

HPanel looks good, I like the design as welll better then panels made on here ;)

Invent
23-10-2007, 01:14 PM
maybe beat POWERpanel

It can easily beat PP, but I'm not too sure about v0.2 XD

But yeah, so far the panel looks good, well done :)

Snex
23-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Oh yeah I also forgot to say that I "may" depending whether I decided to do it or not yet is I may make you have get some data off my site in order to make the panel work. The reason for this would be then if you decide to mess around with me then I will have the ability to block you from viewing my script however this idea is still pending.

DeejayMachoo$
23-10-2007, 04:59 PM
looking good so far, i never used pp so i dont know :)

Snex
04-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Right I apoligise about the slow progress on this project. I will be working on this panel again soon however I have been caught up with other things as a result of this I have decided that HPanel will be free for the first few versions whether that is only the BETA's or whether I will keep it free forever will be my decision. I have decided that I am going to make some big changes in the way which the system will work to make it more secure for the staff.

This will be in work from tommorrow again - Snex.

Jamieb
04-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Nice nice

Snex
24-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Sorry to bump an old thread but it is better than making a new one.

Does anyone still want me to do this as I forgot about it and have developed about 25% of it but then stopped as I didn't have the time to do it however I now do have time to do it.

www.habforum.com/hpanell (http://www.habforum.com/hpanell)
Login: demo/demo

Newer demo.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump threads, create a new thread instead.

Luke
24-12-2007, 10:17 AM
that is actually realy nice ;)

i like it, keep going!

Andys
24-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Wow, very nice.
[:

QuickScriptz
24-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Why does everyone keep trying to make Panels? It's just insane! Everyone already knows theres atleast 4 major well-known ones out already that most people use (PowerPanel, Kristall-Panel, Housekeeping, and Radio DJ Panel) - so why bother trying to split the market further? I mean seriously, yes you can say that this Panel you're making won't end up being "just another panel" but think about it, unless you somehow manage to pull off the impossible with just one person working on the project this thing will likely never even come out! Be realistic, no one wants yet another panel! Yes competition is good but this is driving me nuts...

No offense intended or anything but anyways.....

Florx
24-12-2007, 07:44 PM
The reason people keep making panels is because they are fairly easy, and help people learn PHP.

It also gives them something to aim and work at.

I totally understand where you are coming from and I am going to give up my project and let somebody else continue it as the market is not out there for more panels

.:-L!nK-:.
24-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Why does everyone keep trying to make Panels? It's just insane! Everyone already knows theres atleast 4 major well-known ones out already that most people use (PowerPanel, Kristall-Panel, Housekeeping, and Radio DJ Panel) - so why bother trying to split the market further? I mean seriously, yes you can say that this Panel you're making won't end up being "just another panel" but think about it, unless you somehow manage to pull off the impossible with just one person working on the project this thing will likely never even come out! Be realistic, no one wants yet another panel! Yes competition is good but this is driving me nuts...

No offense intended or anything but anyways.....

Its been like more than 3 months since Hpanel was in the making, Snex had ideas of it before others started making their panels.

But hasn't come around finishing it off.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!