PDA

View Full Version : Anyone scottish +13 rep

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 12:12 PM
And would like to help translate this poem into English, well you know what I mean lol :D.

Unrelated Incident
This is thi six a clock news thi man said n thi reason a talk wia BBC accent iz cos yi widny wahnt mi talk aboot thi trooth wia voice lik wanna yoo scruff. If a toktaboot thi trooth lik wanna yoo scruff yi widny thingk it wuz troo. Jist wonna yoo scruff tokn thirza right way ti spell ana right way ti tok it. This is me tokn yir right way a spellin. This is ma trooth yooz doant no thi trooth yirsellz cawz yi canny talk right. This is the six a clock nyooz. Belt up.

Tom Leonard

It's a poem I've got to learn about, I don't have to learn it but stuff like hidden meanins and I can only understand halve of it and then by time I try to read it all again I have to figure out words again, lol. :@ If anyone could just try and make it the best they can in English or so it's easier to speak, thanks. :D

It might help anyone actually, seeing as it's GCSE and I'm not sure if most people are doing English Anthology - Cluster 2 ~ Poems from Different Cultures etc. :)

Energizer
14-10-2007, 12:17 PM
And would like to help translate this poem into English, well you know what I mean lol :D.

Unrelated Incident
This is thi six a clock news thi man said n thi reason a talk wia BBC accent iz cos yi widny wahnt mi talk aboot thi trooth wia voice lik wanna yoo scruff. If a toktaboot thi trooth lik wanna yoo scruff yi widny thingk it wuz troo. Jist wonna yoo scruff tokn thirza right way ti spell ana right way ti tok it. This is me tokn yir right way a spellin. This is ma trooth yooz doant no thi trooth yirsellz cawz yi canny talk right. This is the six a clock nyooz. Belt up.

This is the six oclock news the man said and the reason i talk with a bbc accent is because you wouldn't want me to talk about the truth with a voice like...

If I talked about the truth like... you wouldn't think it was true.

err somein like that. i dno the rest

jesus
14-10-2007, 12:18 PM
LOL i did this at A-level.

you should do it yourself, then ud learn.

thirza right way ti spell ana right way ti tok it. This is me tokn yir right way a spellin. This is ma trooth yooz doant no thi trooth yirsellz cawz yi canny talk right. This is the six a clock nyooz. Belt up.'theres a right way to spell it and a right way to talk it. this is me talking your right way of spelling. this is my truth, you dont know the truth yourselves because you cant talk right. this is the six o clock news.

msb.
14-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I would but I am still waiting for my rep you owe me agess ago :L

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 12:27 PM
This is the six oclock news the man said and the reason i talk with a bbc accent is because you wouldn't want me to talk about the truth with a voice like...

If I talked about the truth like... you wouldn't think it was true.

err somein like that. i dno the rest

fanks you. :D +rep

'theres a right way to spell it and a right way to talk it. this is me talking your right way of spelling. this is my truth, you dont know the truth yourselves because you cant talk right. this is the six o clock news.

fanks. if i put yours and toms together, i got the jist of itt.

I would but I am still waiting for my rep you owe me agess ago :L

o shutup, you got your rep now, shame i clicked the disaprove button by..um..accident.

jesus
14-10-2007, 12:31 PM
nps, i only did that bit cuz tom did the rest n it was right

the 'scruff' thing is him lookin down on ppl who speak differently, id just leave tht out rly or replace it with 'people'

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 12:33 PM
kkkkk. fanks

Jazza
14-10-2007, 12:38 PM

Unrelated Incident

Tom Leonard

This is the six o'clock news, the man said 'and the reason I talk with a BBC accent is cos you wouldn't want me to talk about the truth with a voice like one of you scruffs. If I talk about the truth like one of you scruffs you wouldn't think it was true'. Just one of you talking, there's a right way to spell and a right way to talk it. This is me talking your right way of spelling. This is my truth you (plural) don't you the truth yourselves because you can't talk right. This is the six o'clock news. Belt up

NB: 'Belt up' means 'shut up' in this case and 'scruffs' is a term meaning someone who is dirty or dresses badly.

Muahahahaha being part-Scottish pays off :P

mangle
14-10-2007, 12:38 PM

'theres a right way to spell it and a right way to talk it. this is me talking your right way of spelling. this is my truth, you dont know the truth yourselves because you cant talk right. this is the six o clock news.
Yeah i did this poem at GCSE. Thats pretty much right tbh , if you learn it yourself it sticks more though :)
Whatever you do , make notes in your anthology it'll help you that way

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 12:42 PM
This is the six o'clock news, the man said 'and the reason I talk with a BBC accent is cos you wouldn't want me to talk about the truth with a voice like one of you scruffs. If I talk about the truth like one of you scruffs you wouldn't think it was true'. Just one of you talking, there's a right way to spell and a right way to talk it. This is me talking your right way of spelling. This is my truth you (plural) don't you the truth yourselves because you can't talk right. This is the six o'clock news. Belt up

NB: 'Belt up' means 'shut up' in this case and 'scruffs' is a term meaning someone who is dirty or dresses badly.

Muahahahaha being part-Scottish pays off :P

Yeah i did this poem at GCSE. Thats pretty much right tbh , if you learn it yourself it sticks more though :)
Whatever you do , make notes in your anthology it'll help you that way
Yeah, I've got notes on the other poem in my anthology but the day they studied this poem I wasn't in so I didn't get any notes :P.

msb.
14-10-2007, 12:51 PM
REPORTED UR POINTLESS REP, danny:( I helped u and u just gave me -rep
POINT?

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 12:59 PM
LOL. shutup. you kept pming me every day at least twice, i told you i had to spread and stuff and then you kept spamming my threads asking for it.. -.-

msb.
14-10-2007, 01:01 PM
LOL. shutup. you kept pming me every day at least twice, i told you i had to spread and stuff and then you kept spamming my threads asking for it.. -.-
Its been over 1 week :L
I never pm u in like the past couple of days except today which u never replied to :l

Face it ur an eatcheese fan PMSL, taking his side as usual

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 01:13 PM
go.
away.

jesus
14-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Its been over 1 week :L
I never pm u in like the past couple of days except today which u never replied to :l

Face it ur an eatcheese fan PMSL, taking his side as usualno he's my mate

you're seriously obsessed by rep, your sig used to be 'i dont care about rep, its just a block to me'

now its your god damn life

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 01:28 PM
no he's my mate

you're seriously obsessed by rep, your sig used to be 'i dont care about rep, its just a block to me'

now its your god damn life

i agree!!!!

msb.
14-10-2007, 01:42 PM
i agree!!!!
of course u would agree :L

eatcheese does it say that on my sig, just because I like helping others no need to get mardy and when u try to help and if u got it wrong and I was correct, u go all mardy about, grr I never earned the rep etc, u talk about spamming eatcheese, who is the 1 that spams the forum games section???

jesus
14-10-2007, 01:46 PM
of course u would agree :L

eatcheese does it say that on my sig, just because I like helping others no need to get mardy and when u try to help and if u got it wrong and I was correct, u go all mardy about, grr I never earned the rep etc, u talk about spamming eatcheese, who is the 1 that spams the forum games section???you just annoy me, and you had a bad attitude towards me when i re-joined this forum.

you deserve everything you get (unless its positive)

msb.
14-10-2007, 02:02 PM
you just annoy me, and you had a bad attitude towards me when i re-joined this forum.

you deserve everything you get (unless its positive)

PMSL, I think you got the wrong personm, re-joined, mind showing me the thread where u left and came back and I commented?

U kno why we don't get a long,

LET ME GIVE U A HINT, jibbi trophies, u, 36o?

Can't say the rest will get infracted.

jesus
14-10-2007, 02:05 PM
i dont think i have the wrong person, it is definitely you that posts pointless 'news' and annoys me all the time.

msb.
14-10-2007, 02:08 PM
i dont think i have the wrong person, it is definitely you that posts pointless 'news' and annoys me all the time.
see u ignore how i mention jibbi trophies, u and 36o, NO u said, that I was mean when u re-joined, I think u got the wrong person as I never even knew u quit.

benjamin
14-10-2007, 02:10 PM
i -repd msb because he's an idiot so yeh!!

jesus
14-10-2007, 02:11 PM
i -repd msb because he's an idiot so yeh!!same, he'll just report it but he gets enough off the other forum members anyway

msb.
14-10-2007, 02:12 PM
i -repd msb because he's an idiot so yeh!!
-rep because ur taking eatcheese side, lame tbh, reporting it anyways.

jesus
14-10-2007, 02:14 PM
lol thats gonna knock loads off his rep power msb, dont be so harsh

benjamin
14-10-2007, 02:19 PM
OH NO:(

it won't get removed, because in it i gave my opinion, and it didn't break any rules

so yano kk :] i actually couldn't give a crap about rep, i just -rep people who are obsessed with it loooool

msb.
14-10-2007, 02:27 PM
lol thats gonna knock loads off his rep power msb, dont be so harsh
you abuse ur rep toooo much :S

I thought u don't care about rep, did u buy it?

jesus
14-10-2007, 02:31 PM
you abuse ur rep toooo much :S

I thought u don't care about rep, did u buy it?no people give it me cuz they like me

something you wouldnt know a lot about

msb.
14-10-2007, 02:33 PM
no people give it me cuz they like me

something you wouldnt know a lot about

no it took u 3 years to get :l

PMSL, WHICH U probs traded furni for or money?

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 02:33 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!
news just in
msb is an idiot

no pls there isnt another person like him is there

& msb, he didn't use the forum for a few yrs, he was banned or summit!!

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

msb.
14-10-2007, 02:37 PM
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!
news just in
msb is an idiot

no pls there isnt another person like him is there

& msb, he didn't use the forum for a few yrs, he was banned or summit!!
thats old news....

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 02:37 PM
glad u agree nvrtheless

msb.
14-10-2007, 02:47 PM
glad u agree nvrtheless
npppppppppppp cus of course u rock -.-

Alkaz
14-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I did this a while ago, im sure its just saying how if you speak properly people are more likley to pay attention to you rather than if you like some chavvy'ardnut off the street talking lyk dis nd dat innit bruv.

Sorry lol but im sure thats what it means

Energizer
14-10-2007, 03:30 PM

im sure he cares.

no it took u 3 years to get :l

PMSL, WHICH U probs traded furni for or money?

he only just came back to the forum a few months ago cuz he was banned so it didn't take him 3 years to get fyi.

msb.
14-10-2007, 03:34 PM
im sure he cares.

he only just came back to the forum a few months ago cuz he was banned so it didn't take him 3 years to get fyi.

at first part "im sure he cares", I never said I was going to give him -rep, if u read the convo I reported the rep... that they gave me

3 years thanks for answering the question.

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 03:36 PM
LMAO
AT HIS SIG.

I helped mattmeister,
link:http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=405113
Then he said he owes me rep, 10 days later still ain't got ::rolleyes:

jesus
14-10-2007, 03:39 PM
at first part "im sure he cares", I never said I was going to give him -rep, if u read the convo I reported the rep... that they gave me

3 years thanks for answering the question.LOL you even have stuff about ppl owing u rep in ur sig

obsessed.

msb.
14-10-2007, 03:39 PM
LMAO
AT HIS SIG.
yes :l
I removed it, as me and matt... chatted...

eatcheese... ur obsessed with habbo, owning a t pyrmaid pmsl which u probs cried about wen u got permed?

Energizer
14-10-2007, 03:41 PM
yes :l
I removed it, as me and matt... chatted...

eatcheese... ur obsessed with habbo, owning a t pyrmaid pmsl which u probs cried about wen u got permed?

you probs cried when you lost that rep power

msb.
14-10-2007, 03:47 PM
you probs cried when you lost that rep power
I did how did u know?

dannyisnotamazing
14-10-2007, 04:25 PM
I did how did u know?
u kinda fail at sarcasm sori!!

and omg this thread isnt even about scotland anymore

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!