Ssx Blur
Mario Party 8
Spider Man 3
Cook Mama cookoff
Wii Play
( my bro got som monkey game 2)

what games do you recommend.
i wanna get metroid & Mario strikers, also im watin for super Smash bros

im thinkin to use some amazon giftcards.

+Rep to Reccomends.

Nemo
14-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Mario strikers.

is spiderman 3 good?

GhostFace-
14-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Mario strikers.

is spiderman 3 good?

Ye i liked it. it was mainly fun cuz of the web swinging. but a bit hard to kill ppl for me ( idk y)

i may get Mario strikers but i need another nunchuk cuz i only got 2 controlls an 1 nunchuk

BTW i gotta spread rep. ill rep u later Bruv.

Nemo
14-10-2007, 07:01 PM
idc about the rep, but u can later if u want xD

And i might try some out.

GhostFace-
14-10-2007, 07:06 PM
yea i liked it but only had 5 days to play so ;\

CrazyColaist
14-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Mysims!

GhostFace-
14-10-2007, 07:11 PM
ive heard about my sims is it good :o

Nemo
14-10-2007, 07:15 PM
I thought it would be like animal crossing and get boring, so i didnt bother getting it ;)

Naruto!
14-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Your library has Wii games? nice.

Elliott$
14-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Mario Strikers is mint

Mario Party 8 is mint

Zelda is mint

there the games I have, I also have wii play which isn't very good, but it's ok..

:)

GhostFace-
14-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Yea i heard bad about mario party 8 but i liked it :[

and yea my library has wii games, xbox games, ps2 games, i check games out all the time and its free :D

btw +REp

Simmzay
15-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Elebits.

GhostFace-
15-10-2007, 02:29 AM
Elebits.

Never heard of that

wht is it ;o ?

BTW +REP

Sabbath
15-10-2007, 02:49 AM
I say The Godfather: Blackhand Edition is really good, a pretty decent storyline, the controls are good, its a violent game, but not too violent. You get to be in a crime family, you do missions with the Corleone family, everything I always wanted.

Medal of Honor: Vanguard right now is proving to be a great game, sometimes the controls are unresponsive, but that is for crouching and going prone and there is buttons on the nunchuk that allow you just to press the buttons.

Super Paper Mario is also turning out to be a very fun game, it is a really nice fun game, and the graphics are pretty cool.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is an ok game, but usually the controls are unresponsive for me, especially when casting spells, which is very irritating when your trying to duel somewhen and you cant seem to cast a shield charm. The game mostly revolves running around the school and doing tasks for people. Hogwarts is pretty cool, its an exact replica of the movies. The people are pretty cool. Its fun to jinx slytherins, but I would not buy it, but its worth renting for a couple of days.

GhostFace-
15-10-2007, 02:54 AM
I say The Godfather: Blackhand Edition is really good, a pretty decent storyline, the controls are good, its a violent game, but not too violent. You get to be in a crime family, you do missions with the Corleone family, everything I always wanted.

Medal of Honor: Vanguard right now is proving to be a great game, sometimes the controls are unresponsive, but that is for crouching and going prone and there is buttons on the nunchuk that allow you just to press the buttons.

Super Paper Mario is also turning out to be a very fun game, it is a really nice fun game, and the graphics are pretty cool.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is an ok game, but usually the controls are unresponsive for me, especially when casting spells, which is very irritating when your trying to duel somewhen and you cant seem to cast a shield charm. The game mostly revolves running around the school and doing tasks for people. Hogwarts is pretty cool, its an exact replica of the movies. The people are pretty cool. Its fun to jinx slytherins, but I would not buy it, but its worth renting for a couple of days.

iv got The God Father on normal xbox and almost beat it on my 360

Medal of honor sounds good

I Love super paper mario

And my sis wants to get harry poter is it worth buying?

Ty

ill +rep wen i can because ive given 2 much in 24 hrs.

Sabbath
15-10-2007, 01:58 PM
If I were you I would just rent harry potter, theres little gameplay, I basically beat all the fun parts of the game in 2 days.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!