PDA

View Full Version : this is to do with transport so yes...

-Xiangu-
14-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Time Travel

do you think its possable?

I do, hard to explain it but i do :)

i beleive the only way time travel would be possable would be to build a time machine but you could only go back to the time the machine was turned on.

Theres a guy in america who is building a time machine dunno if youve heard bout it but it was on richard and jusy a few weeks a go, he beleives that with a system of lazers with light put through it ultimately bending light and time you could go through time

discuss

VPSwow
14-10-2007, 08:18 PM
I think its impossible the only thing that would happen is you would die from all the lazers.

N!ck
14-10-2007, 08:21 PM
It is possible to travel forward in time but not back. It is done by travelling at extremely high speeds. E.g. when astronaughts were in space for a long time travelling at high speed it is thought they travelled forward by about 2-3 seconds.

jesus
14-10-2007, 08:31 PM
i dont see how it is at all possible.

-Xiangu-
14-10-2007, 08:48 PM
It is possible to travel forward in time but not back. It is done by travelling at extremely high speeds. E.g. when astronaughts were in space for a long time travelling at high speed it is thought they travelled forward by about 2-3 seconds.

yes by going at the speed of light which is what the american mans time machine will hopefully do, using the lazers to bend the light making it possable for humana to travel at the same speed

Shawnstra
15-10-2007, 01:11 AM
It is very possible, give it another 100 years or so and it might just happen.

Moh
15-10-2007, 01:36 AM
tbh I think this thread starter is from the future and is getting our hopes up to make a time machine so that he can travel back to the future :)

Also yes, I think it will be possible one day, just think of all the other amazing things us humans have done :)

Technologic
15-10-2007, 12:57 PM
I think it will happen one day but the consequences of it could be disasterous.

Imagine you killed yourself in the pastby acident.. or met yuourself

jesus
15-10-2007, 02:12 PM
tbh I think this thread starter is from the future and is getting our hopes up to make a time machine so that he can travel back to the future :)lol@that !

-Xiangu-
15-10-2007, 07:05 PM
tbh I think this thread starter is from the future and is getting our hopes up to make a time machine so that he can travel back to the future :)

Also yes, I think it will be possible one day, just think of all the other amazing things us humans have done :)

:o there is no evidence! yet....

Camy
15-10-2007, 07:20 PM
I think it would be amazing, but I don't think we should, i think the same as http

I mean we could go bk and give cures for people, but wed be overun with people eventually.

I think we should leave things the way they are and never mind with time travel.

Moh
15-10-2007, 10:09 PM
lol@that !
Could be a posibility :)

lAdmire
15-10-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't. If we could, I'm pretty sure someone would've done it by now & come back to tell the story. I don't think we can. How would it be possible? We can time travel to tomorrow. Fly to Australia & back & tell them what you did. Time traveling, I am right? Not necessarily but hey.

-Xiangu-
16-10-2007, 07:01 PM
yes but thats the logic of it we woudnt know yet because you could only go back as far as the time when the time machine was turned on

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!