PDA

View Full Version : :(

Charlie
14-10-2007, 08:37 PM
I had my "girlfriend" round, and we were lying on my bed, and then she just attacks me with some horrid kiss, and then shoves her hand down my trousers. Which I didn't like, and I told her that I didn't like it. And, then I told her I wasn't ready for a relationship, and she was crying and then she pulled me onto the bed and was lying all over me again, and kissing me even more.

She won't understand the fact I don't wanna be in a relationship even though she said she would respect my decision because what has happened today has really made me think that I'm not ready for a relationship with anyone, let alone another girl. I don't know what to do because the person I would normally turn to is my internet relationship girlfriend who has just left me, but I don't blame her.

I'm so confused and upset right now, because I knew this would happen and I didn't stop it. God :(

Nemo
14-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Aww that sounds bad :( End it with her now and just move on. If they are that nutty they don't deserve to be with you aye.

Jamesy
14-10-2007, 08:42 PM
You can swap with me anytime :D

Charlie
14-10-2007, 08:54 PM
I've told her I don't want a relationship with her but she won't bloody listen to me. And, now I've lost my girlfriend because of what happened, but I felt so bad that I had to tell her because it's cheating and I never thought it would get this far.

God, I'm seriously such an idiot. :(

Jamesy
14-10-2007, 09:01 PM
You are telling my dreams to me. Stop it my teenage urges canneh take it!

14-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Just be friends with benefits so you can still get some. :)

edible
14-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Just be friends with benefits so you can still get some. :)
Yeah, cos that's the best choice to make aint it?:rolleyes:

Unlucky Charlie, things aint going well for you are they?! I bet there's someone out there for you, If someones making you feel uncomfortable, then you shouldn't be with them, I bet that girl cant take no for answer, No affence - she sounds a bit obsessive & clingy.

Plenty more fish in the sea I suppose.

Janet Snakehole
14-10-2007, 09:35 PM
How awful. :[

Just like.. tell her you don't want it. I was going to say end it, but you're not really in a relationship. Just stray away from her, I wouldn't want to be with anyone who was like that.

Moh
14-10-2007, 10:46 PM
is this the girl from your other post? Who said is it ok if she has 2 gfs or sumin?

lew!
14-10-2007, 11:23 PM
i swear girlfreinds are for relationsips. dont take it the wrong way.

RandomManJay
14-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Ouch, I feel sorry for you. If she isn't listening to you, then your not with the right person, you sould break it off before it gets worse :S

Antallica
15-10-2007, 07:02 AM
Wow, i wish i was with her, she sounds willing. lmao.

Moh
15-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Why does every one think this is a joke?

Camy
15-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Just tell this girl how you feel, if she doesn't understand, distance yourself.

Had u been leading her on at all?

EverSteve
15-10-2007, 05:34 PM
if shes forcing herself onto you and you dont like it, and you've told her and she aint listening, obviously she just wants your tounge not you yourself. If she dosn't care about your feeling dump nownow, i go out with someone who dont wanna kiss all the time and although i would love to kiss and snog all the time, i can't cuz he dont like doing it all the time!

BIG-BAD-BOSS
15-10-2007, 05:53 PM
I had my "girlfriend" round, and we were lying on my bed, and then she just attacks me with some horrid kiss, and then shoves her hand down my trousers. Which I didn't like, and I told her that I didn't like it. And, then I told her I wasn't ready for a relationship, and she was crying and then she pulled me onto the bed and was lying all over me again, and kissing me even more.

She won't understand the fact I don't wanna be in a relationship even though she said she would respect my decision because what has happened today has really made me think that I'm not ready for a relationship with anyone, let alone another girl. I don't know what to do because the person I would normally turn to is my internet relationship girlfriend who has just left me, but I don't blame her.

I'm so confused and upset right now, because I knew this would happen and I didn't stop it. God :(Right... you don't want a relation ship, but you have one with a girl online... right, makes sense.

Nemo
15-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Right... you don't want a relation ship, but you have one with a girl online... right, makes sense.She dont want a relationship with that girl irl coz she tried touching her etc. when she had already made clear she doesnt wanna go that fast.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!