View Full Version : Who wants to start up a new forum with me

advertise4free
15-10-2007, 06:32 PM
does anyone want to make a forum with me it will have to be invisionfree because i can't buy Vb yet as i am still in school and i now my mom or dad wont buy it for me so i am going with invisionfree so if you would like to make a forum with me then pm or post in here say yes i would and then we can talk my habbo name is lastdogood.

the forum can be habbo or non habbo i don't mind

i will make the forum then i will thell you the address then u sign up i`ll make you admin

Stephen!
15-10-2007, 09:49 PM
..First of all, what kind of forum. By the sounds of it it makes me think that it's just a general forum for everything?

advertise4free
16-10-2007, 03:27 PM
..First of all, what kind of forum. By the sounds of it it makes me think that it's just a general forum for everything?

i don't no yet that why i`m asking if anyone wants to make a forum with me the if someone does i will talk to him or her about a name and then i`ll make the forum then him or her sign up i make him or her admin the we build the forum and such

freeza
20-10-2007, 03:52 PM
:eusa_clapIS ANYONE MAKING A WEBSITE OR FORUM I WOULD LOVE TO HELP

advertise4free
20-10-2007, 07:35 PM
:eusa_clapIS ANYONE MAKING A WEBSITE OR FORUM I WOULD LOVE TO HELP

yes i am and a radio to go with it but i can't make radios so someone will have to do the radio.

@xP
21-10-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm not being funny but you don't sound professional.
Good luck with your forum though.

Jordan,
21-10-2007, 12:40 AM
does anyone want to make a forum with me it will have to be invisionfree because i can't buy Vb yet as i am still in school and i now my mom or dad wont buy it for me so i am going with invisionfree so if you would like to make a forum with me then pm or post in here say yes i would and then we can talk my habbo name is lastdogood.

the forum can be habbo or non habbo i don't mind

i will make the forum then i will thell you the address then u sign up i`ll make you admin

Im in school and i own 2 Vb linceses lool

gl anyway I wont visit due to i hat IV

Jamesy
21-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Forums are hard to start. From seeing numerous fails It seems you need a lot of people to move at once or else it will die pretty damn quick. Good luck but I don't see you lasting a month.

Ealo
21-10-2007, 10:17 AM
i agree with the above post.
it will be pretty damn hard to get it running

Jalt
21-10-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm not being funny but you don't sound professional.
Good luck with your forum though.

That is kinda what I was thinking.

Corporal
22-10-2007, 07:42 PM
WOW
IVE GOT A VB FORUM
WANNA HELP ME MAKE IT?
:D IM SOOO HAPPY

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!