PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

Ealo
15-10-2007, 07:39 PM
How often do staff check the " report repuation problems " section?
because im sick of pathetic noobs -repping me for pointless reasons and nobody acting on it even though its been reported,
whats going on :/
i mean why do staff act quickly upon infracting/warning you, but not removing pointless rep? :l

Jazza
15-10-2007, 08:29 PM
All the VIP editors are slackers so it hardly ever gets checked.

Galaxay1
15-10-2007, 08:30 PM
Considering joshuar dealt with the VIP features + rep problems and he's resigned.

And VIP editers are nothing to do with rep problem solvers?

Ealo
15-10-2007, 08:33 PM
well ive got like 5 pointless -reps,
and nobodys dealt and ive reported them alot

whoooosh
15-10-2007, 08:34 PM
all my reported rep get deleted

Mr.OSH
15-10-2007, 08:40 PM
How often do staff check the " report repuation problems " section?
because im sick of pathetic noobs -repping me for pointless reasons and nobody acting on it even though its been reported,
whats going on :/
i mean why do staff act quickly upon infracting/warning you, but not removing pointless rep? :l

Moderators and other staff do not check reputation as we cannot deal with it. Only VIP editors can deal with this. It takes them a while to get through everything and at the moment one of the VIP editors has resigned and will shortly be replaced so things will be a bit slow so you need to just be a little bit patience at this time.

All the VIP editors are slackers so it hardly ever gets checked.

They check the thread as much as possible, just it's a lot of work along with their other jobs and at the moment there is only 1 editor so things will be a bit slow until another one is put in place.

Considering joshuar dealt with the VIP features + rep problems and he's resigned.

And VIP editers are nothing to do with rep problem solvers?

VIP editors and Reputation Solvers tend to come under the same job and deal with both.

well ive got like 5 pointless -reps,
and nobodys dealt and ive reported them alot

If the posts are deleted then they are not going to be reversed if not then I suggest you contact nvrspk4.

all my reported rep get deleted

If the posts are deleted this means that they are all fair reputations and will not be removed.

Ealo
16-10-2007, 04:57 PM
thanks ^

benjamin
16-10-2007, 04:58 PM
i don't see why people report bad rep anyway
how sad
i never have lol

Ealo
16-10-2007, 05:04 PM
i don't see why people report bad rep anyway
how sad
i never have lol

because its annoying to know people want to -rep you because they can :)

benjamin
16-10-2007, 05:05 PM
because its annoying to know people want to -rep you because they can :)
well tough, coz they can
and they will continue to -rep you for being so rep obsessed, hey look, they got a reason, so it won't be removed.

Ealo
16-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the -rep..
im not rep obsessed.
but the whole point to have a section is to report rep,
k?

The Professor
16-10-2007, 05:20 PM
It doesn't make that much difference at the end of the day, if you make positive posts then you'll probably get more than enough +rep to cancel out the pointless -rep.

nvrspk4
17-10-2007, 05:49 AM
To put it simply, the rep-checker has resigned and we have not yet got a replacement for whatever reason :P

Ealo
17-10-2007, 05:16 PM
To put it simply, the rep-checker has resigned and we have not yet got a replacement for whatever reason :P

ohh i see,
so we have to re-report them?

today
17-10-2007, 05:17 PM
no someone's got the job they'll be sorted soon.

Ealo
17-10-2007, 05:22 PM
oh alright :)

dan!el306
17-10-2007, 05:53 PM
because its annoying to know people want to -rep you because they can :)But they can -rep you if they do not like you so if they -rep you just ignore them. And people might +rep you for ignoring the stupid people who do it for fun.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!