PDA

View Full Version : Johns High Level Alching - Free!

Sony.Com
15-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Got items lieing around your bank you don't need?

Are you a skiller who has loads and loads of items you've made that you no longer need?

Well, I have your solution.

Welcome to Johns High Level Alching!

I will alch your items for FREE. Yes thats right. I said FREE. (less the cost of nature runes, which I will sell to you at cost)

All your need to do is supply me with the items you want alched, and the nature runes to alch them. If you don't have nature runes, no problem! I have a large stock, and I will use my own and sell them to you at cost (290-300GP per) I will just take the fee out of the money from the alching!

Don't feel safe giving me all those items? No problem! I will give you the cash upfront for them (less cost of nature rune) and you can give me the items. That way, theres no possible way to get scammed!

I will alch anything in any quantity.

I also guarntee that your order will be done within two days (for orders under 2k items)

PM me or post here if you are intrested. You can also add me in game (andrew 66666) or add me on msn ([email protected]) so we can work out the deal.

GhostFace-
15-10-2007, 11:08 PM
nty. i can alch myself

(rasin my post count xP)

Nice of u thou

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't pointless post.

Sony.Com
15-10-2007, 11:11 PM
nty. i can alch myself

(rasin my post count xP)

Nice of u thou

Thats a pretty unneccessary post... I didnt ask if you didnt need things alched... I asked if you needed things alched.

Jebbo
16-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Hmm This Sounds Pretty Useful I Might Do This Later ;)

RSBusiness
16-10-2007, 08:21 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse/name others of scamming.

Sony.Com
16-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Hmm This Sounds Pretty Useful I Might Do This Later ;)

:):D Do please:)

VPSwow
16-10-2007, 08:28 PM
I got some mith bulk lieing around but it would be worth alching them i dont think as it will nearly be as much for rune.

Bren
16-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh wkd John =] Ill let you alch a rune bar to make this post worthwhile.

T0M
16-10-2007, 09:48 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse/name other of scamming.

Sony.Com
17-10-2007, 01:47 AM
Oh wkd John =] Ill let you alch a rune bar to make this post worthwhile.

I got some mith bulk lieing around but it would be worth alching them i dont think as it will nearly be as much for rune.

OKay:)

And guys, if you don't trust me read what i've posted. I'll give you the cash you'd get in advance when you give items.

Jcshua
17-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I got about 20k yew longs, can you alch them for me plz? :(

Sony.Com
17-10-2007, 07:42 PM
I got about 20k yew longs, can you alch them for me plz? :(

Yeah sure. Add me in game. Andrew 66666

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!