PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect is coming.

Demynx
16-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Bioware is usually known for its famous titles Knights of the Old Republic and Baldur's Gate series, but now a new trilogy is coming out for the X-Box 360, called Mass Effect, now many people in the world are comparing it to games such as Halo or Metroid, which I consider really stupid cause this is an RPG Third person shooter, possibly because of his armor. Geeze, but now its coming out in about a month or so, its awesome and I have seen the game play, looks pretty solid, I can't wait till this game comes out. Your opinion?

Neil
16-10-2007, 10:20 AM
I think it's gonna die fast, it's not gonna live up to the hype at all, alot of people are looking forward to it and alot of them have never played KOTOR, if Mass Effect is anything like KOTOR it will not be as good as everyone hopes because KOTOR was a pretty boring game, if it's like balders gate then it has a chance but the style of game KOTOR is just doesn't appeal to a huge amount of people and with the amount of people already looking forward to Mass Effect you just know alot of them will be disapointed because most of them don't like the whole RPG thing and KOTOR was just a pure RPG, it went on and on, the story was boring, it was the same over and over until like half way through the game when you finally actually get a lightsaber, I'm not looking forward to this game at all but I may pick it up from Blockbuster in the future sometime

Azul
16-10-2007, 05:08 PM
I've been keeping my eye on this game but nothing more, graphically it looks stunning. I don't really know alot about it, probably because I am not normally interested in RPGs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!