PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed New Sidequests And AI Interview

Fez
16-10-2007, 07:11 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26447.html

Lookin good

Neil
16-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Yea I saw this video this morning, didn't post it because it didn't really seem to have any new info in it :P

Fez
16-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Companion Cube is most intereasted in the Templars

mangle
16-10-2007, 08:04 PM
I have to say this is one frigging exciting game!
I literately can't wait , its Nov 9th release right?

Fez
16-10-2007, 08:05 PM
16th November now

mangle
16-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Ergh
ASlong as its no further back!

Neil
16-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I hate the idea they ruined the game by adding collectables but having to kill someone doesn't seem so bad

Fez
16-10-2007, 08:09 PM
having to kill someone doesn't seem so bad
lol

You do mean in Assassin's Creed right?

Cos Companion Cube eats murderers

on topic - Any gussess where the flags will be, I'm guessing big guard towers.

mangle
16-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Yeah , im going for hidden package type things. I doubt i'll get the flags , not much for a "go find it" type of game. I'll do the killing and the nessecary side quests to make me socially acceptable - eg the priests!

Fez
16-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Imma gonna find me the head of the Assassin's Order and eat him

Neil
16-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Imma gonna find me the head of the Assassin's Order and eat him

Lol I think you'll lose a rank for that

The flags will probably be on like towers and stuff meaning you need to be good at the free running aspect of the game to reach them :P

Fez
16-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Who cares , Companion Cube wants me to get a giant lazer and shoop da whoop and kill everyone.

I heard that the game has a fixed NPC population

---MAD---
20-10-2007, 03:39 PM
I am definitely going to get it. Only downer is that theres no online to it :(.

Fez
20-10-2007, 03:52 PM
I am definitely going to get it. Only downer is that theres no online to it :(.

Downloadable content could happen.

Neil
20-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Downloadable content could happen.

We all know they will get DLC out for it but no multiplayer, I think that has been confirmed, but DLC is a obvious thing to come, even Bioshock is getting DLC out, just to squeeze as much money out of us as they can really

mangle
20-10-2007, 03:56 PM
I'd have liked to see two Assassins going around the city together either head to head or co op.
EG One distracts the guards leaving the target open or they take them out together!

Fez
20-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Any guesses what the Downloadable Content will be? Customization? Missions? Weapons?

Neil
20-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Any guesses what the Downloadable Content will be? Customization? Missions? Weapons?

Probably new main missionsn, new achievements, maybe new villages or something, I don't know about weapons and customization because I don't think you choose, going up the ranks you're assisgned new weapons and stuff :P

---MAD---
20-10-2007, 04:12 PM
We all know they will get DLC out for it but no multiplayer, I think that has been confirmed, but DLC is a obvious thing to come, even Bioshock is getting DLC out, just to squeeze as much money out of us as they can really
Yeah some content should be free to intice people to buy the game :).

Neil
20-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah some content should be free to intice people to buy the game :).

Yea I would assume we'll get one or two free items, depends how many things they do really, oblivion just released like the 7th piece of content, I don't think Assassins will get quite that much but I'm sure they will give maybe 3 or 4, one might be free but who knows really :P

mangle
20-10-2007, 05:23 PM
I reckon that there will be another mission added on :)

It'd be to hard to make another city :)

Neil
20-10-2007, 05:26 PM
I reckon that there will be another mission added on :)

It'd be to hard to make another city :)

Yea but they make most of the content prior to the release :P

mangle
20-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Yea but they make most of the content prior to the release :P
Ah touché!
They said that it'd happen with Bioshock , nothing asof yet though :(

I wanna see a new mission though , something really cool like a 6 man assassin!

Neil
20-10-2007, 05:32 PM
Ah touché!

New content for Bioshock WILL include new Plasmids, some guy discovered files for them on the PC version of the game xD
They were locked though

mangle
20-10-2007, 05:33 PM
OOH
Good thing i haven't sold it yet!

Fez
20-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Ah touché!

I want to see a new sidequests that will add new gameplay (surfs up? lol)

mangle
20-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Im AC or Bioshock?

I'm pretty sure more stuff like that will happen on A.C

Fez
20-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Im AC or Bioshock?

I'm pretty sure more stuff like that will happen on A.C
A.C

Maybe new gameplay could be disguise, I don't think that's in the main game

mangle
20-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Right I wouldn't mind seeing just ONE modern day mission and maybe not even a full length one at that!
Just say you don't want to carry on with this DNA thingi so you pull out but they go after you!

Fez
20-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Right I wouldn't mind seeing just ONE modern day mission and maybe not even a full length one at that!
Just say you don't want to carry on with this DNA thingi so you pull out but they go after you!

That'd be intereasting, instead of letting them use your DNA memory, you use it (i.e climbing skills)

mangle
20-10-2007, 06:58 PM
They're planning on doing three so you neverknow!

Neil
20-10-2007, 07:01 PM
That'd be intereasting, instead of letting them use your DNA memory, you use it (i.e climbing skills)

I don't think it'll ever be like that though, I think in the next games it ever progresses through the crusades (the age it is set in) or it goes to a different part of time which was also filled with assassins

mangle
20-10-2007, 07:50 PM
I don't think it'll ever be like that though, I think in the next games it ever progresses through the crusades (the age it is set in) or it goes to a different part of time which was also filled with assassins
But what would they do with the whol DNA memory thing then?

Unless you still play as Altair which i'd doubt tbh

Fez
20-10-2007, 08:09 PM
But what would they do with the whol DNA memory thing then?

Unless you still play as Altair which i'd doubt tbh
Maybe you'd play the actual scientists?

Neil
20-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Maybe you'd play the actual scientists?

No because the franchise is called "Assassins" so it wouldn't work, I think it's gonna be either a different story in the same place or it will be the same sort of thing but in a completely different era :P

Fez
20-10-2007, 08:18 PM
No because the franchise is called "Assassins" so it wouldn't work, I think it's gonna be either a different story in the same place or it will be the same sort of thing but in a completely different era :P
Maybe like, leading up to modern era (they have to dig through the memories to get to the information?)

Neil
20-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Maybe like, leading up to modern era (they have to dig through the memories to get to the information?)

Yea but I wouldn't expect anything too modern, as the game is based on Assassins and modern day assassins are more like spies and hitmen, which would ruin the game, they just need to keep guns out of the franchise, I don't care what they do to the story, as long as they do not allow you do use guns

Fez
20-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah, but I'm sure they'll proberly be new long range weapons introduced throughout the series.

Neil
20-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Yeah, but I'm sure they'll proberly be new long range weapons introduced throughout the series.

As long as it isn't a gun I don't care, that will completely ruin the game, I wouldn't be looking forward to a more modern version, I expect it to only be games based on the crusades

Fez
20-10-2007, 08:27 PM
As long as it isn't a gun I don't care, that will completely ruin the game, I wouldn't be looking forward to a more modern version, I expect it to only be games based on the crusades
Maybe a 'lil further?

I could see a Tudor england with an Altair eliminating barons or something.

Neil
20-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Maybe a 'lil further?

I could see a Tudor england with an Altair eliminating barons or something.

Maybe but I donno lol
I wouldn't mind bows in the game but I'd rather get up and close and fight like a man

Fez
20-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Maybe but I donno lol
I wouldn't mind bows in the game but I'd rather get up and close and fight like a man

A small bow was confirmed a while ago

Neil
20-10-2007, 08:38 PM
A small bow was confirmed a while ago

I probably wouldn't use that unless it was absolutly nessercary :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!